Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]✈️TravelNote✈️Connecting travel platform with blockchain technology  (Read 397 times)
travelnote (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 02:41:16 AM by travelnote

What is TravelNote?
TravelNote is a travel-related business and has been operating since 2015. It offers a variety of services, including purchasing airline tickets, making hotel reservations, making travel plans for tours (or special packages) and providing information about specific destinations. It also provides car and motorcycle rental services. TravelNote has experience in serving large group tours, private tours, family and even companies.

Company background
Cryptocurrency nowadays has been widely recognized throughout the world. Due to that very reason, we grabbed this golden opportunity by incorporating cryptocurrency into our travel system. We are very much interested to focus on digital currency market as the main payment gate into our travel business in the near future.

TravelNote Ecosystem
Ecosystem is very essential to maintain the efficiency of the TravelNote project. Taking this into account, we will focus on the running of TravelNote ecosystem as the main payment gate to our business.

TravelNote Platform
TravelNote will be the leading business in travel with blockchain technology that offers its benefits as well as specialty to travelers around the globe, not only for recreational purposes but even business related travel needs covering flight ticket and hotel.

Mission
To be the pioneer in travel with blockchain technology that serves any travel related needs to people in southeast asia.
Vission
Be the most trusted and innovative travel management company in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travelnote (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

✈️HELOO TRAVELERR!!!!✈️

AIRDROP IS OPEN NOW

The TravelNote Airdrop program has started. This period is limited to 10,000 participants.

Get 10 TVNT FREE‼️

How to get it?
Please check the following link:
http://bit.ly/AirdropTVNT
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

You've been in the market since 2015 as you said, so it means you already accumulated partners in this industry? Collaboration with them is very important as they will assist you in making your platform successful. Without them, your services will be dull and so your customers. Several projects have been trying to explore the travel industry but very few are known, most of them are only in exchanges and can't really be used while traveling because of lack of partners.

I understand Indonesia is a good country to start with because of tourist destinations in that place but I want to see more logo partners appear on your website stating their collab with you.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Hello! Happy to see you are lunching new platform SOON!  Can not wait you will develop a steady product for a global market. There were some attempts to create such platform in previous years of crypto expenditure. However they didn't meet the success.   Embarrassed Really hope you will find ways to conquer Asian market and go further soon! I will monitor your success as well.

P.S. Lets start our thread with a pleasant communication Roll Eyes
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Cheesy Hello guys! I am from Indonesia! Found you on icoRaitings!  Do you plan to run in Indonesia and what services do you have? thannks!! Cheesy
ferdi252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Holi! Any news on airdrop or bounties? Do you have a list? Is anybody here wanna discuss some aspects with me? Are you working in CHINA? KOREA?

Hello Wang you are new to Bitcointalk? How did you find TravelNote? Have you checked the WP?
ferdi252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Holi! Any news on airdrop or bounties? Do you have a list? Is anybody here wanna discuss some aspects with me? Are you working in CHINA? KOREA?

Hello Wang you are new to Bitcointalk? How did you find TravelNote? Have you checked the WP?

NO I havnt yet Do you? Are you acknowledged of the aspects I ask for?
I found the ico on the web searching for creative solutions in traveling. I am a travvaler
I am new to the project too, however you can check the headings! Much interesting info there. 50% of tokens are kept as a reserve, this is smart decision what do you think?
ferdi252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Why do they need such reserve?  Huh
[/quote]

Platform needs to be stable, and customers should feel protected. All projects that understand such requirements of the customers are finding a path to customer heart.  Grin
ferdi252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

500ETH is not a significant sum, however we may be 100% sure they will collect it in 1 month and go even further. There is no way that the project would fail Cool
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Greetings everyone! I have just met your project, can you share more about the concept and idea itself, please?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Greetings everyone! I have just met your project, can you share more about the concept and idea itself, please?

Hey mate. Well, TravelNote is a business associated with travelling and has been operating since year 2015. It offers a variety of services, which include purchasing airline tickets, making hotel reservations, creating itineraries for tour (or special packages) and providing information about specific destinations. It also provides car and motorbike renting services. TravelNote has experienced in serving major group tour, private tour, family and even corporations  Wink
JackJackD

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Hey mate. Well, TravelNote is a business associated with travelling and has been operating since year 2015. It offers a variety of services, which include purchasing airline tickets, making hotel reservations, creating itineraries for tour (or special packages) and providing information about specific destinations. It also provides car and motorbike renting services. TravelNote has experienced in serving major group tour, private tour, family and even corporations  Wink

This sounds interesting. So they are having an already working product, right?
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Hey mate. Well, TravelNote is a business associated with travelling and has been operating since year 2015. It offers a variety of services, which include purchasing airline tickets, making hotel reservations, creating itineraries for tour (or special packages) and providing information about specific destinations. It also provides car and motorbike renting services. TravelNote has experienced in serving major group tour, private tour, family and even corporations  Wink

Yep, exactly, and this definitely gives a huge competitive advantage  Smiley
JackJackD

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

And is motorbike service available all over the World?
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

As far as I know, only in Bali area right now, but they will wider the range of available countries  Wink
JackJackD

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

As far as I know, only in Bali area right now, but they will wider the range of available countries  Wink

Ok, perfect! I believe platform will be in demand, cause combination of these exact services is truly convenient for users
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

As far as I know, only in Bali area right now, but they will wider the range of available countries  Wink

Ok, perfect! I believe platform will be in demand, cause combination of these exact services is truly convenient for users

Yep, definitely so! And they are already partnered with a variety of different companies that make the process even easier
JackJackD

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Yep, definitely so! And they are already partnered with a variety of different companies that make the process even easier

Perfect. Okay, thank you very much for your help!
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Perfect. Okay, thank you very much for your help!

Was happy to assist you
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

This project is SCAM!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
BE ATTENTIVE

sorry before because I just discovered this project, so I want to ask why is this project a SCAM?  Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: