Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 26804 times)
Anonym1337x (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

I sent you the money. Why haven't you sent me the code yet?

Hello!
Cause i dont send codes till i get the funds.
I refund all paypal payments cause i dont get them even after 21 days.
I dont risk any ammount of codes now, because Paypal system su*ks. Open query and send Order-id , if i not refunded you then i will do now!

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
duydo86

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:01:14 AM

I pay with BTC
mrpurchaser

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:49:27 AM

Paid for 35 codes at Shoppy store using BTC about 2 weeks ago.. told me his hospitalised and could not sent.. now his back... and when I chase him for codes or refund me, he did not reply to my DM
Anonym1337x (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 06:15:12 PM

Add me on Telegram and i replace... Where you messaged me? I cant find your shoppy ticket or even the PM...
Send Order ID as i said and i send you replacement codes... I cant trust any newly created account, if you really purchased show me your ORDER ID and TXID please!
I always delivered codes i can show proofs.

Also dont use multiple accounts. Smiley

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
mrpurchaser

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:12:40 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 10:22:59 PM by mrpurchaser

Add me on Telegram and i replace... Where you messaged me? I cant find your shoppy ticket or even the PM...
Send Order ID as i said and i send you replacement codes... I cant trust any newly created account, if you really purchased show me your ORDER ID and TXID please!
I always delivered codes i can show proofs.

Also dont use multiple accounts. Smiley

I pretty sure I msg you, and that you had responded. I even did send you a PM with my email and order id.. its not hard to check through your inbox and outbox of bitcointalk, I am pretty sure there are records on it.

This has nothing to do with multiple accounts or shit. I created this account because that is the only way I can contact you via PM. If you had sent the code, and conduct business in professional way, this account does not need to be created in the first place.

And you don't even provide telegram contact, and you told me to add you in telegram?
mrpurchaser

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:22:18 PM

https://imgur.com/a/Piq2vZg

Rather than being lazy and accusing me of not being your customer, its not hard to check through your inbox that I had indeed PM you and send the relevant information to you. Be more professional in your dealing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: