Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM Airdrop. Joke?  (Read 19783 times)
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I don't think this is a joke. Blockchain.com and Stellar are serious companies. You can send your KYC safely.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Stellar seemed to me as a nice project with a good future. But now I saw that ridiculous airdrop with video KYC Grin
For me it discredits the project and from side seems funny.
what is your opinion?

They can keep their airdrop. Only those desperate for XLM coins will do the airdrop.

On second thought, if they'll distribute 20,000 XLM per user who did KYC, I might reconsider  Grin Grin Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

This is absolutely ridiculous given out my identity because of a meager $25 in the name of airdrop, they aren't an exchange which requires KYC for a certain limit of withdrawal then the purpose of collecting people's identity is uncalled for bitcoin is synonymous with anonymous transactions without revealing anyone's identity.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I'm not sure either. But actually on their official site: blockchain.info, we all read this information. But I also wonder about selling my personal information to them for $ 25, is it too cheap?
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

This is indeed the real news, I am watching and seeing everything, they send content to your mailbox, but need KYC. I think this is a wise move to make full use of the meaningless KYC system. This must be good news. This is the coin I like.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Not joke. But what is an airdrop? They give some generated coins that cost nothing for them to the people like a wide marketing campaign. Somebody will keep, somebody sells, but many people will pay attention to the crypto and in this coin especially. And with KYC it becomes looks as serious event for mass adoption
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Why did they implements this, stellar also made an airdrop to the community last year just by taking a snapshot of your holding.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

I thought it was legitimate if Stellar made Airdrop. But authenticity also needs to be checked, because there is a lot of fraud now. In the past, I also got Stellar Airdrop, which was enough to create a Stellar account.

It is from blockchain.com site that a nnounced this XLM airdrop and I think it is legit. In addition to this coin telegraph which is my favorite source of cryptocurrency news  features it.  It is also reported on  coindesk.

heres the link:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchaincom-wallet-adds-stellar-announces-125-mln-xlm-airdrop-to-drive-adoption

https://www.coindesk.com/wallet-firm-blockchain-to-airdrop-125-million-in-stellar-to-users/

https://bitcoinist.com/blockchain-wallet-announces-125m-stellar-lumens-airdrop/
Those are legitimite site that I've seen, any important and big info about cryptocurrency always announced by the sites. If that's who gives the news about stellar airdrop, I don't hesitate to follow it, however because the previous years Stellar also often held airdrops like this.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

What's so funny? quite a good airdrop from a very prominent coin. this chance to earn should be used

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

That's really crazy to think that your wallet should be KYC verified. I have notified about my notifier regarding with that airdrop but seems so stupid for me to realize what i am seeing in the video is a pure waste of time.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

they do that to prevent users from cheating
even though it's funny to use KYC videos
decentralized technology but central wallet lol

cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Why would you  think it is a joke? As a matter of fact it is very real and I will advice you to partake, that is if you love free profits. The airdrop is a massive one and i think it is to enlarge the coast and adoption of cryptocurrency. Soong you have your kyc document ready what Are you waiting for ?
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

That seems interesting and they are trying to doing some advertisement i think but that kind of airdrop with video kyc etc seems funny actually. That is low amount for giving somebody our private documents and informations. It is hard to me. I will not join that airdrop. Interesting advertisement attempt :=).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

The facts often beat your face. When you are still questioning why it issued a free airdrop, its price is rising again. Be aware that such an excellent coin development team will not be stupid than you. You should learn more.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Blockchain.com (formally blockchain.ino) is one of the oldest wallet options out there, probably the oldest that is online aside from the original wallet bitcoin has. They are not the type of people who would joke about a giveaway and they are probably not paying it out of their pockets anyway. They are just partnering with XLM to do this giveaway and I know it worth a lot but people at XLM probably is thinking about getting their name heard first and if they can get big enough the money spent will be covered by the price increase at the long run.

If you hold 100 coins worth 100 dollars but give away 50 of those than you end up with 50 dollars, however if the price quadruples than you doubled your first investment. That is how XLM is probably thinking right now and price increases and surges are not weird in crypto world.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Because it is from "blockchain.com" seems like a legit thing.

On the other hand, it doesn't make any sense. So i will just wait and see.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

This is the largest Airdrop in the entire history of cryptocurrency. I do not see anything funny

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

At present, there are many different wallets, for storing crypto, perhaps this is marketing by the blockchain.wallet, to attract users, and the addition of a  Stellar (XLM) wallet.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I think many of you want to create 100 accounts and get a lot of XLM on your wallet, but something tells me that for everyone who wants to airdrop will have to go through KYC. But time will tell how my assumptions are correct. I think anyone just do the coins do not give.

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Lost the meaning of confidentiality. Video KYC? What's next, fingerprints for transactions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: