Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM Airdrop. Joke?  (Read 19791 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

wonderful airdrop in which you need to participate 100% because it is an opportunity to earn very good money

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

Stellar seemed to me as a nice project with a good future. But now I saw that ridiculous airdrop with video KYC Grin
For me it discredits the project and from side seems funny.
what is your opinion?
I do not think it's a joke. They are looking to gather a lot of information to create a great community. Our information is very important in this modern day. So this is a great strategy for a KYC by $ 25.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Stellar seemed to me as a nice project with a good future. But now I saw that ridiculous airdrop with video KYC Grin
what is your opinion?
I do not think it's a joke. They are looking to gather a lot of information to create a great community. Our information is very important in this modern day. So this is a great strategy for a KYC by $ 25.

Our information is very important ? for what ? they could build a community without knowing who are you and who are them perfectly well.
just imagine that you are verifying yourself using all of your documents such as passport, residence card and else to complete the airdrop and afterward they are using it to build up a fake team, or costumer or they are using your identity to do something like crime, money laundering or even selling it?

Lost the meaning of confidentiality. Video KYC? What's next, fingerprints for transactions?

Biometric is next absolutely
Varuna

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Did someone of you get the XLM from blockchain.com?
My girlfriend and I did the KYC one week ago but still haven't received anything...
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

This is very good but it is also part of giving our data to the blockchain. in my opinion it is also risky if our data later can also be misused. but the fact is that until now it is still very crowded
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I guess they are looking to increase market cap and also promoting mass adoption.XLM airdrop seems first good step to arouse gain in people to involve in cryptocurrency.From the beginning only xlm had stated about being kyc compliant.Money Laundering,Terror funding etc are some causes due to which many government still declare crypto as illegal.For these reasons AML are enacted to prevent the generation of income via illegal and illicit transactions.Kyc is a good thing and can prevent many fake and dubious accounts to get involved in the airdrop.I had also tried for it and it shows in wait list.Lets see when the airdrop begins.
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

This is very good but it is also part of giving our data to the blockchain. in my opinion it is also risky if our data later can also be misused. but the fact is that until now it is still very crowded
But I don't think the blockchain company will do it. aim with kyc to avoid any bots. because now we know that more and more are cheating
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

I think that is fairness, where at present kYC is a requirement for a project, and also to avoid cheating, where many people use multiple accounts with the same person
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

I don't think that it's joke. As for me, I took part in it and it would be great if I will recieve my tokens. Also in Twitter the wrote that is true. So I think that we will be rewarded soon!
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

For a reputable company like blockchain.com, I believe our data is secure and you don't need to worry about it. A lot of people are involved in airdrop but it seems like it is getting hard and not many people pass KYC

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

what is your opinion?
Well the amount of the airdrop is a bit ridiculous, imagine what price might be. If xlm do stable after the airdrop, that means xlm marketcap will increasing 125$ million but i think it will make xlm price so unbalance and there might be a big dump happening. I think XLM use this strategy to attract more user and trying to boost the number of trading volume.

Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Grin Yeah looks really weird, the drop is so miserable , it is not worth to take part in it. I kinda feel strange for XLM, i always perceived them as a series block chain project.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Did someone of you get the XLM from blockchain.com?
My girlfriend and I did the KYC one week ago but still haven't received anything...

Not yet, and still waiting too. I think they are overwhelmed with the influx of applications and having a hard time sorting and verifying legit from fraud.  Grin I do believe this is a legit airdrop and hoping to see an XLM on my wallet soon.

Open for Campaigns
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

I think stellar coin which is good for long-term coin investment has a bright future
maybe stellah will be an ethereum rival, there are some ico that are legit from stellar and almost all ico who use stellar technology all get a warm welcome from investors and get the market unlike in ethereum, many ico that use ethereum technology but it is very difficult to steal investors' attention
Ouyunk

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

if KYC has to use video, in my opinion it is very excessive. but it depends on the policy of the project development team, maybe they want to get a truly valid and real identity.
as long as the development team can be sure that the project will really succeed, it doesn't matter if you must use KYC videos
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

I think the number of XLM airdrops that are too large will have a huge impact on the price of XLM downward, up to $ 150 million and for users of Blockchain wallet. But a good thing is to foster acceptance by newcomers to Stellar and help compete with other competitors in the market.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

I think the number of XLM airdrops that are too large will have a huge impact on the price of XLM downward, up to $ 150 million and for users of Blockchain wallet. But a good thing is to foster acceptance by newcomers to Stellar and help compete with other competitors in the market.
I think that the air drop will not affect the price of stellar in a negative direction. the upcoming air drop can only increase the number of fans of this currency

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

It is not a joke, these guys are pretty serious and going to give away the biggest airdrop in the history of crypto currencies. Cannot wait to see this happening and get my free XLM. Awesome marketing campaign  Wink
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

I think not. The team just wants to give thanks to the users of their tokens. They want to give their thanks by giving airdrops to it. But do not be sad and think that it may cause a serious drop since this coin gives much tokens for free. The total value on it will not change or drop the xlm value. So just be cool on it.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Well after 12 days of review of my verification I finally received my 25$ xlm tokens and immediately sold all of it and now waiting for the free fall of the price again.Indeed this had been a great experience- as soon as I saw the status of being verified it took only 3-4 minutes to get the airdrop tokens in my wallet and from there to my desired exchange.Looking for few more airdrops to grab some more. Grin ;DThe market is yet to hit the bottom so keeping funds in form of crypto will be absolutely useless and loss.Seeing the current scenario only airdrops like this will keep people interested in the crypto  Tongue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: