Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash fork 15th of November. Logo looks as bad as their coins...  (Read 650 times)
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

https://theblockchaintoday.com/bitcoincash-upcoming-hard-fork-15th-november/

Nice that a lot of exchanges cooperate but this is really going nowhere with these forks of forks.
agree with that. that's just nothing but an old trick to pump a bit then make investors buying trash.
when price up and down too much, people not really interested in that coin anymore
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

This is not the case, and this sentiment is usually caused by a long-term bear market. But you must know that bitcoin cash has a strong strength, maybe they see the future market rather than the current market. The failure of cryptocurrency this year does not mean that the future will fail. The market may once again shock you.

Some can be comparing the current state and even the near-future of cryptocurrency with what happened in the DotCom meltdown. Sure it was a big chaos but later on it gave way for the current players like Google, Facebook, Twitter and similar big name market  leaders. I am expecting that soon we can see the same forces here in the world of cryptocurrency that may force weak projects and platforms to go down the river and only the best, strongest, agile, creative enough can survive. Investors will definitely lost money in that process so we better watch out.
I fully agree with you, we are going to men separated from boys, I have said this before that people need to realised that not all these projects would regain their ICO prices again but those that do will run up big time and leave the rest to ashes. We have started seeing that most of these projects are just dreams and won't materialised, some not because of the idea but because they mismanaged the ICO fund and no one would bail them out
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

It is better that we should not look on the current price of the coins and its price track. If you believe on the coin itself, you can not just aim short term but also big in long term run. I have use this coin for a while now, and it has a good info and feature. I believe this will be success in the future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

I think the emergence of forked coins is just to attract investors, and there is no more innovation and really contribute to the market, so I really don't like these forks!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

It's all about free money again. The good thing is that it is free and after that you can sold it. The bag holders are the one who'll benefit the most on all of that, that's the reality in crypto by now. HYIPs, ponzi, pump and dump etc.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

It is better that we should not look on the current price of the coins and its price track. If you believe on the coin itself, you can not just aim short term but also big in long term run. I have use this coin for a while now, and it has a good info and feature. I believe this will be success in the future.
Myself am unsure about the development of the BCH whether it will develop better or not. with this hardfork event, I think people prefer to get a moment of fast buying and selling by generating profits from the increase in BCH, regardless of thr results of the coin fork
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

The development of bitcoincash is very good and hardfork affects all altcoins, so this is a good and useful thing. I believe that BCH can be a good coin this year. Looking at the market now is getting better and some altcoins are increasing.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

What was the need for this fork? Bitcoin Cash was doing well until now, constantly ranking among the top 5 cryptos in terms of user numbers and market capitalization. Is there a need for increasing the block size to 128 MB right now? I don't think so.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

If any one want to get hard fork moment again you can hold and keep your asset at bitcoin cash, at 15 november bitcoin cash will get hard fork and have new coin, you can buy or hold your bitcoin cash asset before 15 November.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

If any one want to get hard fork moment again you can hold and keep your asset at bitcoin cash, at 15 november bitcoin cash will get hard fork and have new coin, you can buy or hold your bitcoin cash asset before 15 November.

I don't think that the forked coin will be worth much. We all know what happened to the BTC forks such as Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond. Future prospects for BCH forks looks even bleaker.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

I don't think that the forked coin will be worth much. We all know what happened to the BTC forks such as Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond. Future prospects for BCH forks looks even bleaker.

I Agree with you on that, forks are everywhere now and prices for them are going nowhere. It's more like a gamble now with much much more risk to lose.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

If you're a miner don't think about fork from a coin. Let learn about Ignis airdrop from NXT fork. Its worthless for trader, you know to get the fork coin you must have the mother of that coin then after snapshoot the price will be dump to the ground.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

I Agree with you on that, forks are everywhere now and prices for them are going nowhere. It's more like a gamble now with much much more risk to lose.
The nature of electronic money is so, so I will never be able to trust absolute e-money, I think the market will never recover high, and now the BCH is being coin mind, but they are also tending to fall back.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

I guess the real intention of this fork is to make Bitcoin Cash close to the original crypto-currency which was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. But a lot of FUD is going on in the internet and the BCH promoters should take care of that.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

I guess the real intention of this fork is to make Bitcoin Cash close to the original crypto-currency which was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. But a lot of FUD is going on in the internet and the BCH promoters should take care of that.

It`s interesting plan to make Bitcoin Cash to look like original Bitcoin with forking it.
- "Bitcoin Cash is having internal conflicts and next week a faction within Bitcoin Cash is launching a competing client called BitcoinSV"
   They couldn`t agree first time with original team, they made fork and Bitcoin Cash. Inside that new formed team things
doesn`t look so bright again. Cause of the conflict one fraction decided to make new fork. When they can`t agree about anything
it`s better for us to look in other way, this kind of teams leads to nowhere, or I`m wrong about it?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

Maybe I never thought that exchanges could work with any party. Is there manipulation? I really don't understand this. Huh What I know is that the price of BitcoinCash is already very good for now at $ 547.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

the day that i heard Craig Wright is behind this fork was the day that i know this is officially the worst and the most scammy fork of all times. i wouldn't be surprised to see people lose a lot of money to viruses they spread in the name of wallets to rob people.

in case you have forgotten who C.W. is, he is the person who lied about being Satoshi and was caught in his lie right away but still insisted on it.
that’s correct man C.W so we will look bad or good  Wink

My opinion...If the hard fork process is success with the replay protection, to support both fork chains. But if there is no replay protection, It’s will wait for the chain winner with the majority of miners.

Source : https://github.com/bitcoincashorg/bitcoincash.org/blob/master/spec/2018-nov-upgrade.md
The main question will be what fork will support exchanges? From that will depend on what fork will survive.
Main-support that’s hardfork (HF) from exchange such as biggest exchanges Poloniex, binance, coinbase and other https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exchanges-line-up-to-support-bitcoin-cashs-hard-fork/

for me it depends on the statement of the owner of the exchange.
Current, poloniex has been doing open of trading, but not for deposite and withdrawal (BCH ABC and BCH SV deposits and withdrawals will be enabled after the fork happens and the network is stable)

Recently Added https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

the day that i heard Craig Wright is behind this fork was the day that i know this is officially the worst and the most scammy fork of all times. i wouldn't be surprised to see people lose a lot of money to viruses they spread in the name of wallets to rob people.

in case you have forgotten who C.W. is, he is the person who lied about being Satoshi and was caught in his lie right away but still insisted on it.
that’s correct man C.W so we will look bad or good  Wink

My opinion...If the hard fork process is success with the replay protection, to support both fork chains. But if there is no replay protection, It’s will wait for the chain winner with the majority of miners.

Source : https://github.com/bitcoincashorg/bitcoincash.org/blob/master/spec/2018-nov-upgrade.md
The main question will be what fork will support exchanges? From that will depend on what fork will survive.
Main-support that’s hardfork (HF) from exchange such as biggest exchanges Poloniex, binance, coinbase and other https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exchanges-line-up-to-support-bitcoin-cashs-hard-fork/

for me it depends on the statement of the owner of the exchange.
Current, poloniex has been doing open of trading, but not for deposite and withdrawal (BCH ABC and BCH SV deposits and withdrawals will be enabled after the fork happens and the network is stable)

Recently Added https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
Bitfinex also support hard fork. Interesting who from this two will cost higher? It will be funny to read "true vision" and that we are true Bcash)

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

one thing about these types of forks is that nobody cares about the technology let alone something trivial such as the logo! for all we know the coin might not even have a chain after a week.

all people care about is the profit that they can make out of it. from the developer/creator of the forked coin to everyone who claims or trades these coins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

It doesn't look so bad. The same thing happened to Bitcoin at the end of 2017. I don't remember how many times Bitcoin has gone through. Now it's the turn of BitcoinCash. It's really interesting.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: