Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash fork 15th of November. Logo looks as bad as their coins...  (Read 654 times)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

Was not particularly interested in the forked coin, I just uave to take advantage of the news to enter bitcoin cash buying earlier and made some profits out of the FOMO that followed it, and exited above $600, nobody knows if the forked coin will ever still hold sway but I am better off with the profit, had a bitter experience with bitcoin to bitcoin gold.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

You underestimated the strength of Bitcoin cash, this hard disk incident may become the fuse of the bull market. Please don't underestimate this coin to avoid a good missed investment opportunity. Many Bitcoin cash support believes Bitcoin cash is a better bitcoin.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

I do not expect any huge value from the bch forked coin, had suspected the news was to aid push up the value of the already sinking bch and I had to cash in on it also and I eventually and I made some profits trading. The forked coin may not even be near the value of btg

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

https://theblockchaintoday.com/bitcoincash-upcoming-hard-fork-15th-november/

Nice that a lot of exchanges cooperate but this is really going nowhere with these forks of forks.

yes maybe but with hardfork coming to bch, at least it will be green on the market, I'm sure of that
right now I don't think like you. but how to benefit in a situation like this.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

Bitcoinchas is able to have high value and affect the value of other altcoins, but it seems to only be brief and starts to decline even though it's slow. For a moment make happy bitcoincash holders.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

https://theblockchaintoday.com/bitcoincash-upcoming-hard-fork-15th-november/

Nice that a lot of exchanges cooperate but this is really going nowhere with these forks of forks.
Nah you’re wrong, these forks are right sometimes and this is also a different case. The reason as to why there will be a fork on November 15th is because of scalability and this is clearly stated on the link you posted. You don’t expect them to just increase the block size right? Cause that will security issues. So the best thing in this case is just to split it.
fndprrd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

can someone illustrate how to split blockchain.info ABCH and BCHSV wallet after hard fork?
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

This is not the case, and this sentiment is usually caused by a long-term bear market. But you must know that bitcoin cash has a strong strength, maybe they see the future market rather than the current market. The failure of cryptocurrency this year does not mean that the future will fail. The market may once again shock you.
True of course, failing this year doesn’t mean that it will continue to fail. Market doesn’t grow continuously, there are times everything fall and there are for growth; everything has its season. So those that are always expecting that there will be growth are wrong, cos even at first you’re being told of the risks. Let’s hope that next won’t be the same as this year, it should get better.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

It was so easy to create bunch of coins forking btc. I can just assume that its 10x easier to create coins forking bch! Like printing money from the thin air. If this fork is not a bubble I dont know what is!

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

Could you kindly explain me why there are 3 coins? Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash ABC, Bitcoin Cash SV.
I thought that there will be only two coins.

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Could you kindly explain me why there are 3 coins? Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash ABC, Bitcoin Cash SV.
I thought that there will be only two coins.

There's 2. ABC and SV.
ABC is basically the implementation of BCH protocol (indeed some exchanges like trex refer to it as BCH).
SV is a bit different, in particular around block sizes, and some exchanges aren't supporting it (yet?).

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: