Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system called Qs  currency...  (Read 211 times)
olvin (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 09:11:23 AM by olvin

Initiative Q  is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system called Qs  currency. If this payment system becomes a world leading payment method  Qs  currency can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

click the given link once you reach the website click ' Save your Spot' and join the Initiative Q...click link  
https://initiativeq.com/invite/Rw-Ax0ZHd

Never loose this opportunity

Thanks

tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BBnSQu_aX
Try, you risk nothing! ) if the project succeeds, a few thousand dollars will not be superfluous.  Wink

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Definitely this is a great news as PayPal is a popular figure when it comes to payment and transaction, and I believe it will gain it's user slowly if this happens. Because investors will have faith in their development and technology.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Why would they create their own currency if they're not incorporating the blockchain in to their project? There seems little reason, your average person is going to want to conduct their transactions in fiat.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

If initiative Q is not a blockchain based project then i think there is no real use to post and discuss it here as this is a totally blockchain and crypto based discussion forum and this section is specifically related to altcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:38:07 AM

Yes, I have a little too.But I don't know where the direction and goal of IQ is!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:46:50 PM

I remember that hype that surrounds this project then, some guys decided to be hyping the project in the name of Ex-PayPal developer was behind it, what I was telling people then was that we have been here before, the ex Mozilla, the Ex-Javascript developers and co. All these do not guarantees success

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 07:48:55 PM

This was really promoted everywhere in the last 12 to 18 months but no solid development or product launched yet so it was another project based on marketing gimmicks only and nothing solid.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:50:23 PM

I remember that hype that surrounds this project then, some guys decided to be hyping the project in the name of Ex-PayPal developer was behind it, what I was telling people then was that we have been here before, the ex Mozilla, the Ex-Javascript developers and co. All these do not guarantees success

You are right and this project is two years late. If this was launched in 2017, their names and so-called IT reputations could bring about ICO investors easily. But lately nothing great is coming to crypto. All just a dime a dozen new startups.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: