Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring - A Brainstormer - Interesting , Long term and Well Paying Job  (Read 275 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

For our New Consulting Company. we are looking for a Talented and Creative person to Aid the Company with his Creativity and Expertise.

A Brainstormer's Main Responsibility would be to think new Ideas Especially new topics and subjects for Daily Contents and Articles on Various Client's websites.

He'll be connected and work directly with the Content Creators.

it's a full-time job and probably going to be a very long term.

Payment will be discussed personally.

Anyone Interested can reply here or PM me directly.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
SBBEV8

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 08:24:15 AM by SBBEV8

I'm interested. Send me a pm or contact me on telegram https://t.me/CodeRed7
@codered7
 I have great years of experience in crypto news website content leading, brainstorming, and general content development. I have been an editor in the space as well as content leader where I controlled  a team of content creators and also been a crypto writer for many years. Check out little of my experience with crypto projects and news websites:

Content lead and editorial positions:
1. Smarttripplatform.io
2. https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/30/Mark-Our-Words-On-next-food-price-crisis-the-empty-proof-of-woork-cryptos-like-bitcoin-litecoin-etc-will-be-the-welcome-scapegoat-everybody-is-looking-for-and-everybody-will-use-out-of-opportunistic-reasons

Author profiles on news websites:
1. Coinsauce: https://coinsauce.com/author/shonubi-dare/
2. Paper drips: https://www.paperdrips.com/dare-shonubi

If you require my CV, please contact me on telegram and I can elaborate my experience. Expecting a PM.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

Hey
Am interested in your project. I have experience in content writing and whitepaper development.
Do pm me please.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Hey
Am interested in your project. I have experience in content writing and whitepaper development.
Do pm me please.

thanks for the interest.. but this job is not about a content writer... I am looking for a topic thinker.

KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Hi, I'm interested but I need to know more details about what you mean.

Are you looking for people to search and find topics for your content writers to write on? I'd like to know more information about what kind of ideas are you looking for.

Also interested in knowing how much time will be required for this full-time job.

Send me a PM!

Beep boop beep boop
99Rifat99

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I'm interested for Content writing and article writing. I also have a previous experience for content writing. I am currently working in an digital agency as a content creator. I have two years of experience in content writing. So you  can hire me without any hesitation.

My Contact Details :
Bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2466116;sa=summary
Email: 99rifat99@gmail.com
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 03:00:50 AM by yuvadeep

Hey
Do pm me please.

thanks for the interest.. but this job is not about a content writer... I am looking for a topic thinker.

Of course, I can work things out and see to it that topics are created which have logical, analytical, critical aspects to it. While writing the article I initially focus on the headings as they tend to make the reader go through an article. Contacted you via PM here and telegram.
Telegram Username : -@yuvadeep

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

Hi, I'm interested but I need to know more details about what you mean.

Are you looking for people to search and find topics for your content writers to write on? I'd like to know more information about what kind of ideas are you looking for.

Also interested in knowing how much time will be required for this full-time job.

Send me a PM!

yes.. I need someone to find topics for my writers to write contents on..

Hey
Do pm me please.

Of course, I can work things out and see to it that topics are created which have logical, analytical, critical aspects to it. While writing the article I initially focus on the headings as they tend to make the reader go through an article. Contacted you via PM here and telegram.
Telegram Username : -@yuvadeep
I have Pmed you in telegram.

SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

You will find my skills interesting as I have proven working experience in this specific line of duty. PM me on telegram @codered7 if you wish to discuss the possibilities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: