Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Macron pushes for an EU army to threaten the USA ..  (Read 149 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Emmanuel Macron has called for the creation of a “true European army” to allow the EU defend itself from threats ranging from Donald Trump to Vladimir Putin.

The French president has pushed for closer EU defence union since coming to power last year but has been so far met with limited success amid foot-dragging by other member states.  “We have to protect ourselves with respect to China, Russia and even the United States of America,” Mr Macron told France radio ..

This Macron guy thinks he is napoleon bonaparte  I told france not to vote him in power and now look they wish they never voted for this stupid person..

I told you all many years ago that the EU was building an EU army and then would threaten many nations with war  and one nation would be the USA and then that would put is in a mega war..

Now if this happens we must kill all our own leaders for putting us into this so they can line their own pockets ..

WW1 AND 2   was a rich money makers scam..  this time we throw the leaders over the hill first  you started it you go first Wink..

Now to the USA you must wipe out the EU space agency..DANGER   Macron made threats to the USA after the USA dying for france in 2 WW ..
AND THAT'S THE THANKS YOU GET..

I warned you that the EU is wanting to be like a russia a china type nation   Look at the USA the states they have all have their own laws in many ways some have guns some don't  and if it worked they would all want the same laws Wink..

The only reason why these elite want the EU super state because it's easy to give everyone laws that make the elite rich and not you lot ..
LAWS to rule the masses even if some of these LAWS make no sense  you in the EU will be having them put on your head even if you don't like them..

The EU is one big danger for civil wars and believe me it's you leaders that will get it ..MARCH to your homes and burn them to the grounds..

The French Revolution was a period of far-reaching social and political upheaval in France and its colonies that lasted from 1789 until 1799. It was partially carried forward by Napoleon during the later expansion of the French Empire.

MACRON  thinks he can eat with 50k spoons   when someones homes are not even that much..

To the USA  get ready for WAR with the EU..  I am with the USA    my families live there and i like the YANKS better more the same people than the EU ..

The EU like getting run by DICTATORS we in the UK and USA don't.. so get ready for WAR  why because you threatened the USA..

You do know the EU was built by HITLER  he wanted a EU ARMY    to control the masses how they see fit UNELECTED  BUMS..
tightcoat490

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I think the headlines greatly misrepresented the reality. They made it seem like he wanted to go to war when he basically said that France and Europe can't rely on the US for protection anymore.

“When I see President Trump announcing that he’s quitting a major disarmament treaty which was formed after the 1980s Euromissile crisis that hit Europe, who is the main victim? Europe and its security,” he said in a radio interview to mark 100 years since the end of hostilities. “Peace in Europe is precarious."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/06/macron-calls-for-real-european-army-at-start-of-war-centenary-tour

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

I think the headlines greatly misrepresented the reality. They made it seem like he wanted to go to war when he basically said that France and Europe can't rely on the US for protection anymore.

“When I see President Trump announcing that he’s quitting a major disarmament treaty which was formed after the 1980s Euromissile crisis that hit Europe, who is the main victim? Europe and its security,” he said in a radio interview to mark 100 years since the end of hostilities. “Peace in Europe is precarious."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/06/macron-calls-for-real-european-army-at-start-of-war-centenary-tour

Where is my biggly massive spoon arr i found it..No he never he wanted war Cheesy
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

-snip-
This Macron guy thinks he is napoleon bonaparte  I told france not to vote him in power and now look they wish they never voted for this stupid person..
He may be as short as Bonaparte but the testosterone level is different  Wink

I told you all many years ago that the EU was building an EU army and then would threaten many nations with war and one nation would be the USA and then that would put is in a mega war..
Oh boy don't worry, Germany needs a new army, Italian and Spanish are sleeping, French will surrender on the first minute as always...

Now to the USA you must wipe out the EU space agency..DANGER   Macron made threats to the USA after the USA dying for france in 2 WW ..
Well USA dying for France, lol. USA wouldn't ever be evolved in the war even if the whole European town would be erased. Thanks to the tora boys attacking Pearl harbor for waking up the beast.

To the USA  get ready for WAR with the EU..  I am with the USA    my families live there and i like the YANKS better more the same people than the EU ..
Get ready for a training match before the real battle vs the east

The EU like getting run by DICTATORS we in the UK and USA don't.. so get ready for WAR  why because you threatened the USA..
Oh please, UK and USA are governed by the same bunch of people coming from the same parties with the same ideas and agendas. The exception was made only by Trump, where Americans got pissed off and voted for a clown to entertain the masses...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

-snip-
This Macron guy thinks he is napoleon bonaparte  I told france not to vote him in power and now look they wish they never voted for this stupid person..
He may be as short as Bonaparte but the testosterone level is different  Wink

I told you all many years ago that the EU was building an EU army and then would threaten many nations with war and one nation would be the USA and then that would put is in a mega war..
Oh boy don't worry, Germany needs a new army, Italian and Spanish are sleeping, French will surrender on the first minute as always... <VERY TRUE Wink.

Now to the USA you must wipe out the EU space agency..DANGER   Macron made threats to the USA after the USA dying for france in 2 WW ..
Well USA dying for France, lol. USA wouldn't ever be evolved in the war even if the whole European town would be erased. Thanks to the tora boys attacking Pearl harbor for waking up the beast.

To the USA  get ready for WAR with the EU..  I am with the USA    my families live there and i like the YANKS better more the same people than the EU ..
Get ready for a training match before the real battle vs the east

The EU like getting run by DICTATORS we in the UK and USA don't.. so get ready for WAR  why because you threatened the USA..
Oh please, UK and USA are governed by the same bunch of people coming from the same parties with the same ideas and agendas. The exception was made only by Trump, where Americans got pissed off and voted for a clown to entertain the masses...
Oh please, UK and USA are governed by the same bunch of people coming from the same parties with the same ideas and agendas. 

YES and that is me my ideas THANKS..  KILL DICTATORS     ALL OF THEM ..

Get ready for a training match before the real battle vs the east  ..OK i will train my finger to press a button BOOM.. More die on our streets than in the ARMY  Roll Eyes..
So we are already trained up us street children.. Wink

In the end, around 4,000,000 soldiers were mobilized and 116,708 American military personnel died during World War 1 from all causes ..
I still thinks france owe a thank you to the USA       pearl harbor was later on ..

But no typical EUROPEAN  thinks populism is wrong   meaning say nothing to the elite  and guess what you didn't say nothing to the elite  because they shot you for not going over the hill  a human cull  for the MACRON TYPES in life..

The exception was made only by Trump, where Americans got pissed off and voted for a clown to entertain the masses.

He is not a clown  he is the GREAT ONE who speaks with the average joes tongue   not long words that don't mean anything  just good old   
this is how we do it dip shits   and things get done   not we gotta have a lot of hope  and still hoping 50 years later while along  the rich politicians get richer and the poor get nothing   at least with a job you can save and try and do your own business ..

£100 SAVED UP EVERY WEEK  means 5k a year  x by 10  50k for a type of business start up..Start saving up at 18  your only 28 with 50k  business starter..
But must have willing parents to let you live with them till your 28 years old  and have determination to save no partying smoking drinking ..

And this is how some make it in life and still you could save all that money up and you be the one that loses it all rather than someone else  and that's why i say in life you need LUCK      but must make your luck to be lucky in someway..

And that's what MR TRUMP as give the black USA PEOPLES  and they should be thankful  NOT with the DEMS  no chance they love poor people means they get a vote for
the word  HOPE  no jobs just hope and a nice way of speaking..

REMEMBER  SCAMMERS ARE NICE   that's how they scam you  not with TRUMPS  he does stuff like jobs is everything ..No jobs then no money then no money then life is poo.

Forget the posh way of talk   if all in the past the posh way of talk would of got us somewhere then we would all vote for it BUT  posh talk means rip the poor off with money
Well not money but life clock work   while the rich pay no taxes..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: