Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage  (Read 1839 times)
Wagan (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

All that glitters is not gold

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

where i can follow your ICO progress?

ICO has not started yet; the current status of presale can be seen on our website https://cryptoworkplace.io/

Regards,
CEO Flexlab, Adviser https://cryptoworkplace.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Hm, idea is not new, but concept seems interesting. I will follow and look for your project, guys. And firstly I should read WhitePaper. Exploring new project always begin with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.

kira17

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.
As far as I can understand own tokens issued to provide tokensale and collect money for further development.
Or did you mean they planning to make own blockchain?
Riha

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

As far as I can understand own tokens issued to provide tokensale and collect money for further development.
I find it advisable to promote a hardware wallet without its own coin. But now it's quite popular to make a coin. For marketing reasons, I understand why this is necessary.

Poppet

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

I find it advisable to promote a hardware wallet without its own coin. But now it's quite popular to make a coin. For marketing reasons, I understand why this is necessary.
Own coin is an additional chance for profit. And own coin is full involvement in crypto-space.
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:21:55 PM by Wagan

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.

Regards,
Riha

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.
I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.

Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.

Yes, you are right, this is required by the context of many tasks in a cryptocurrency audience. Initially, we planned to build our blockchain in order to implement several use cases related to smart contracts. But later we opened a partnership program and established excellent working relationships with several projects that promote their blockchain.

One of these projects is The Power, they offer a blockchain with a speed of 100+ transactions per second.

And we decided to take advantage of their experience and ready-made solutions, high-speed blockchain. This will allow us to focus not on crypto wallets that no longer surprise anyone, but on the automation of smart contracts. In addition, the partner also provides us with a ready-made app store and a smart contract store. This is awesome!

Regards,
Riha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Yes, you are right, this is required by the context of many tasks in a cryptocurrency audience. Initially, we planned to build our blockchain in order to implement several use cases related to smart contracts. But later we opened a partnership program and established excellent working relationships with several projects that promote their blockchain.

One of these projects is The Power, they offer a blockchain with a speed of 100+ transactions per second.

And we decided to take advantage of their experience and ready-made solutions, high-speed blockchain. This will allow us to focus not on crypto wallets that no longer surprise anyone, but on the automation of smart contracts. In addition, the partner also provides us with a ready-made app store and a smart contract store. This is awesome!
It sounds really interesting and new. A single minus is that wait a working project for a long time.

Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

It sounds really interesting and new. A single minus is that wait a working project for a long time.

Waiting is always hard. But we hope to get support not only from our Chinese partners who have production, with whom we have been working for many years, but also from Japanese partners.

These guys will help with the development of the business of our young company in Asia.

Regards,
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

By the way, guys, team I mean, do you have a bounty campaign? It's a good way to promote project and attract more attention to it. And it costs cheaper then classical marketing. It would be good to start a bounty in addition to main marketing events.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

By the way, guys, team I mean, do you have a bounty campaign? It's a good way to promote project and attract more attention to it. And it costs cheaper then classical marketing. It would be good to start a bounty in addition to main marketing events.
We are launching a bounty company tomorrow, you will find a nice bonus! Follow the news of the project.

Regards,
Riha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

We are launching a bounty company tomorrow, you will find a nice bonus! Follow the news of the project.
It is good. Maybe this make waiting more pleasant

Poppet

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Hm, idea is not new, but concept seems interesting. I will follow and look for your project, guys. And firstly I should read WhitePaper. Exploring new project always begin with it.
It is very difficult to come up with a new idea. But, I think, a new level of implementation of something already existing is not bad either.
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

The period of quick money in this industry is over. But stability and reliability is also good.
Phillipok

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

Own coin is an additional chance for profit. And own coin is full involvement in crypto-space.
I absolutely agree. Creating a crypto project without a coin of your own means that it is not fully adequate to the situation on the market.
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Waiting is always hard. But we hope to get support not only from our Chinese partners who have production, with whom we have been working for many years, but also from Japanese partners.

These guys will help with the development of the business of our young company in Asia.
That sounds encouraging. China is an established production. Japan is innovation.
Deesseel

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

Yeeee , I will be the first member Grin Grin Grin
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

It is very difficult to come up with a new idea. But, I think, a new level of implementation of something already existing is not bad either.
Thank you for your opinion and support.

The period of quick money in this industry is over. But stability and reliability is also good.
We will try to make our audience feel safe.

That sounds encouraging. China is an established production. Japan is innovation.
I hope our plans can be realized very soon.

Yeeee , I will be the first member Grin Grin Grin
You are welcome :-)

Regards,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: