Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage  (Read 1839 times)
Poppet

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.
I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.
The advantages of the cryptocurrency sphere are an effective catalyst for progress. And a cryptocurrency project without its own coin is illogical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phillipok

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Hm, idea is not new, but concept seems interesting. I will follow and look for your project, guys. And firstly I should read WhitePaper. Exploring new project always begin with it.
Of course, the idea is not new. Innovation may be its implementation.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Hey dev,
I have something I want to ask and it makes me interested in discussing in this forum.

Tokens Available Now = 6 368 078/15 000 000 in main Website.
But when in the Sale section there are more tokens 62,500.00, so how many tokens are there for the total supply tokens?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.
I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.
The advantages of the cryptocurrency sphere are an effective catalyst for progress. And a cryptocurrency project without its own coin is illogical.
I do not think yhat it is illogical but it is extra option to earn more money.

Poppet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Maybe you are right ... Perhaps the idea of own cryptocurrency is based on the earnings perspective
Maslich

Activity: 2
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
Merited by Wagan (1)

Hey dev,
I have something I want to ask and it makes me interested in discussing in this forum.

Tokens Available Now = 6 368 078/15 000 000 in main Website.
But when in the Sale section there are more tokens 62,500.00, so how many tokens are there for the total supply tokens?
Thanks for the question!

We have 2 stages. Presale and Sale. Presale allocated 3% of the total emission of 500,000,000 CWT, which amounts to 15,000,000. 50% of the total emission goes to sale, which amounts to 250,000,000 CWT. The latter are divided into 4 rounds with different discounts. Today Presale is on and 6,368,078 CWT tokens are left
Wagan (OP)

Activity: 289

All that glitters is not gold

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Maybe you are right ... Perhaps the idea of own cryptocurrency is based on the earnings perspective

Not only this was the goal when creating our own token.
We are trying to digitize all the processes that are associated with the product, including its purchase. Tokens are a confirmation of a 50% discount on product purchases.

In addition, we will use our tokens when exchanging services with partner projects while using their software services, because we create a hardware platform, software in most cases will be from third-party projects. We also focus on the automation of smart contracts, in order to run which users will have to use our tokens.

Regards,
CEO Flexlab, Adviser https://cryptoworkplace.io/
Art_Team

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
Merited by Wagan (1)

At what expense do you expect to win competition with other hardware wallets?
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

At what expense do you expect to win competition with other hardware wallets?
The beauty of the situation is that we do not compete with crypto wallets :-)
Our main goal is not only secure key storage; we achieve this automatically by using the hardware architecture of the device. We want to give people the opportunity to use smart contracts using a portable secure gadget that will simplify many procedures that previously caused a lot of unnecessary work and unnecessary helpers.

Regards,
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Additional information about use cases.

CWP DUO - operation of two CWPs linked by a smart contract
The product provides the client with the purchase of real estate, yacht or other expensive goods remotely using a smart contract through his agent. The client connects the CWP, authorizes, forms an order to the agent, confirms the transaction. The agent turns on the CWP, authorizes, accepts the executed smart contract for execution with the client's authorization.

CWP CORP - a set for corporate clients
Mobile employees receive CWP instead of laptops that are managed by corporate security policies through smart contracts.

CWP LIGHT - working in Wi-Fi router mode with additional computational load for launching the node
Allows owners of cafes and restaurants due to easy mining to recoup the costs of the Internet provided to the clients.

Regards,
Phillipok

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

The idea is interesting. The popularity of the device will depend not only on its functions, but also on the cost. What is your prediction cost of your Micro PC?
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

By the way, guys, team I mean, do you have a bounty campaign? It's a good way to promote project and attract more attention to it. And it costs cheaper then classical marketing. It would be good to start a bounty in addition to main marketing events.
We are launching a bounty company tomorrow, you will find a nice bonus! Follow the news of the project.
Wow, great news, guys! I'll check it once topic to be published. Thank you.
What bonus interesting.. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Will u stay be on ETH forever? No plan to move ahead? Or create your own blockchain? I guess it would be very suitable as far as you are implementing a really unique device
Poppet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Have you analyzed the market? What is the projected demand for similar devices?
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

The idea is interesting. The popularity of the device will depend not only on its functions, but also on the cost. What is your prediction cost of your Micro PC?
The price has to be less then Trezor costs or at least the same. It is the main competitor for this project abd price has to be competitive.
Phillipok

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

How do you plan to organize a sales system?
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 06:38:17 PM by Wagan

The information from WP about prices and discount:

This is valid for pre-production samples. For serial, we will try to make the cost less.

Wow, great news, guys! I'll check it once topic to be published. Thank you.
What bonus interesting.. Smiley
Yes, you can find interesting info in the Bounty thread.

Will u stay be on ETH forever? No plan to move ahead? Or create your own blockchain? I guess it would be very suitable as far as you are implementing a really unique device

For the Smart Contracts we will try to use The Power Blockchain.

Have you analyzed the market? What is the projected demand for similar devices?
Information from WP:

As you can see, in our calculations we were based on an analysis of the market, which involves fairly large numbers: 500 million crypto wallets.
If we assume that the cost of a single crypto wallet is $ 50, then the market volume will be equal to 25 billion dollars. But as I said above, we are focusing not only on crypto wallets, but also on new digital technologies based on smart contracts. In this part of the audience will be clearly more and the volume of the market, too.

The price has to be less then Trezor costs or at least the same. It is the main competitor for this project abd price has to be competitive.
CWP is not only a crypto storage, it's a full fledged PC with different interesting Apps and gifts :-)

How do you plan to organize a sales system?
Good question :-)
At first we will try to enter the Japanease and Asian market. Little bit later to USA and Europe.

Regards,
Art_Team

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Are you sure that the sale of tokens will bring a sufficient amount of investment? I think it is necessary to look for other investors to start production.
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Are you sure that the sale of tokens will bring a sufficient amount of investment? I think it is necessary to look for other investors to start production.
We are sure that the sale of tokens is not enough to attract the necessary investments. That is why we will undergo an acceleration program in Japan to get access to the pool of Asian investors after a security check.

Regards,
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

We are sure that the sale of tokens is not enough to attract the necessary investments. That is why we will undergo an acceleration program in Japan to get access to the pool of Asian investors after a security check.

And what are your result in attracting large investors? Surely already have at least one.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: