Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage  (Read 1839 times)
Art_Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

We are trying ...
Why do you write: "We are trying ..." ?? Are there any problems?
Yes, it's just that people are not ready for smart contracts to enter their lives.
I think that the speed of involvement of people in the cryptocurrency sphere will be rapid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phillipok

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

Besides Trezor and Ledger - who else could be considered as competitor for your project?

I think that Trezor and Ledger are good competitors, and competition with them must be tough.

they are not competitors. at the moment they are much better. not because their code is better, but because they have reputation. you dont have it, which means you are a project that is still a level lower all the same. this is my sober look of a person who has trezor and a ledger bot.
I like the criticality of developers to their own project. This means that property owners know what issues need to be addressed.
Poppet

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Are you sure that the sale of tokens will bring a sufficient amount of investment? I think it is necessary to look for other investors to start production.
We are sure that the sale of tokens is not enough to attract the necessary investments. That is why we will undergo an acceleration program in Japan to get access to the pool of Asian investors after a security check.
Did accelerated check in Japan already start? When are the results expected?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Besides Trezor and Ledger - who else could be considered as competitor for your project?

I think that Trezor and Ledger are good competitors, and competition with them must be tough.

they are not competitors. at the moment they are much better. not because their code is better, but because they have reputation. you dont have it, which means you are a project that is still a level lower all the same. this is my sober look of a person who has trezor and a ledger bot.
I like the criticality of developers to their own project. This means that property owners know what issues need to be addressed.

The creators of this project can already use a lot of successful experience of predecessors, as well as to work on their own mistakes and not repeat them.

Art_Team

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

The creators of this project can already use a lot of successful experience of predecessors, as well as to work on their own mistakes and not repeat them.
I think that is why the work on promoting the device to the market has already begun
Wagan (OP)

Activity: 289

All that glitters is not gold

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

Whats previous experience your team had? What projects they have worked at before?
Most of the team members are from Russia, some from Japan and the Czech Republic. Some team members worked together in the same companies, some in different, we have a big team :-)
The main developers have many certificates in their competencies, you can read about this both on our website in the Team section, and in the profiles of team members in social networks. The team has development assistants from different countries, such as the USA and Germany, Embedded developers have helpers from China.
There are projects in which developers worked together, one of such recent projects is Quinta. This is a system of recognition of musical works, similar to Shazam, but intended for state bodies that control the observance of copyright in the public scoring of musical works. The result of collaboration was the prototype of the system and several patents for the invention. The system was based on AI and showed results exceeding the main characteristics of Shazam.

Did accelerated check in Japan already start? When are the results expected?
Not yet. According to the plan, certification will begin no earlier than February 2019.

Regards,
CEO Flexlab, Adviser https://cryptoworkplace.io/
Phillipok

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

Well, all the hardware wallets are literally competitors for this project. But I may ensure that device on Linux is much more convenient to use then any hardware wallet that exist now. So it will grab its part of market for sure
It will be difficult to mentally separate the Micro-PC from the hardware wallets segment.
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Well, all the hardware wallets are literally competitors for this project. But I may ensure that device on Linux is much more convenient to use then any hardware wallet that exist now. So it will grab its part of market for sure
It will be difficult to mentally separate the Micro-PC from the hardware wallets segment.
We want to open a new segment - smart contract automation.

Regards,
Riha

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

I need study information about your project in details. I'm a little confused, what it is.

Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

I need study information about your project in details. I'm a little confused, what it is.
Please, read this message about use cases with smart contracts.

Regards,
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

I see the idea of the project is unique. But business model does not provide any valid reason why price will be steady growing. Need a brief explanation why token will grow in price
Poppet

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

There are projects in which developers worked together, one of such recent projects is Quinta. This is a system of recognition of musical works, similar to Shazam, but intended for state bodies that control the observance of copyright in the public scoring of musical works. The result of collaboration was the prototype of the system and several patents for the invention. The system was based on AI and showed results exceeding the main characteristics of Shazam.
I think that the experience of cooperation with government agencies is very good
Art_Team

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I think that the experience of cooperation with government agencies is very good
I can not agree with this statement. Cooperation with the government of a Western European country and cooperation with the government of an Asian country is a completely different algorithm of actions.
Phillipok

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I feel the same way.
Riha

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Please, read this message about use cases with smart contracts.
I think that many additional features need to be implemented in turn and not all at once.

selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I really like the idea of this project for its simplisity. No hard explanations and things u have to read through several times to understand the idea. Thats why im confident project has all the chances to reach hard cap!
Riha

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

I really like the idea of this project for its simplisity. No hard explanations and things u have to read through several times to understand the idea. Thats why im confident project has all the chances to reach hard cap!
I can not say that it is so simple to understand. I have reviewed the information several times, but I have not completely understood it.

Poppet

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

I can not agree with this statement. Cooperation with the government of a Western European country and cooperation with the government of an Asian country is a completely different algorithm of actions.
Therefore, the developers invited a consultant who will help them in Japan. Wagan wrote about it
Phillipok

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I see the idea of the project is unique. But business model does not provide any valid reason why price will be steady growing. Need a brief explanation why token will grow in price
Micro-PC may become popular if the cryptocurrency industry is growing steadily.
Wagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Therefore, the developers invited a consultant who will help them in Japan. Wagan wrote about it
Yes, a very expensive consultant with a salary of 100K per year :-)

Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: