Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
Cryptocurrency is complicated to those who have not really took out time to study it or ask the relevant people to explain it to them. It is just the basic understanding of the computer or smartphones.
yep, everything looks complicated because it doesn't understand how it works. i think all of it needs to learn and experience it directly. after going through all that, i think Cryptocurrency won't look complicated.
No this is not that complicated and it is not that hard to learn what actually crypto currency is, when a person know rise and fall of crypto currency he will not find it complicated any more, we are having allot of facilities to get knowledge about crypto currency, it is best way to make money and to invest safely for long term we only need to learn it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:13:18 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

I think the presence of cryptocurrency is to facilitate transactions. If you say that cryptocurrency is very complicated. How do you assess crypto?
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:38:02 AM

I think the presence of cryptocurrency is to facilitate transactions. If you say that cryptocurrency is very complicated. How do you assess crypto?
That's the main purpose, it was not created as an investment.
A person who knows how to transact digital currencies online for sure will easily comprehend the procedure using crypto for online transaction.
Without acceptance, we will think it's complicated, but if you are in the opposite, you'll know it's very easy.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

Between yes and no, depending on where we are dealing with the complexity, for beginners who have just entered the crypto field, they will definitely experience complexity, but over time, the complexity can be overcome with the more we learn.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:03:55 AM

Between yes and no, depending on where we are dealing with the complexity, for beginners who have just entered the crypto field, they will definitely experience complexity, but over time, the complexity can be overcome with the more we learn.
I think when you enter the world of trading, you must be able to believe in what you choose, indeed trading is very complicated and not as easy as imagined but at least when you try a lot it can be a good experience for you so trading is not too complicated again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: