Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:48:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO IN MANUFACTURING  (Read 106 times)
nair.rajeshcr (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

WE ARE IN THE MANUFACTURING OF FOOD AND BEVERAGES WE ARE LOOKING AT LAUNCHING AN ICO WOULD LOOK AT GOOD ADVISORS AS WELL AS SUGGESTIONS
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

It will be good to give more details and specific aspect your project want to focus on in the food industry.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

WE ARE IN THE MANUFACTURING OF FOOD AND BEVERAGES WE ARE LOOKING AT LAUNCHING AN ICO WOULD LOOK AT GOOD ADVISORS AS WELL AS SUGGESTIONS

I would be very surprise if you guys were able to raise fund if you continue this way, you are in a food and beverage business, no information on your products, you do not even link your website and again don't let me deceive you, you guys need to spend on marketing for people to be able to have a look at your ICO because raising funds now is getting difficult for ICOs

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

You must make a very self-critic assessment first. ICO can be seen as moneygrab and easy cash, but nowadays is not at all. You will need to see if your business does really have anything to do with cryptos.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

This is not the right place to post your offer, there is a service section of this forum move your post there, I'm sure you will find a lot of people who can help you launch your ICO but of course you need a big budget if you want trusted advisors and team members, lauching an ICO is expensive.

kaban7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Tripio decentralized marketplace the project for travelers on the basis of blockcain.The team had the initial trust so they did not fail the open ICO rounds and it was quite successful.A distinctive feature of this project is that in addition to hotels in the marketplace will be presented a variety of goods and services for tourism ie all in one place.The Tripio platform is formed on the basis of all smart contracts based on Ethtreum which is the main coin Trip but you can pay and others as well as with the help of Fiat.After graduating from ICO price on Trip sank traded on markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: