Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto community reduces!  (Read 622 times)
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Hi, I think the Crypto community is growing, but we are not shown this. any day can all turn over and there will be a bull market.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Well, perhaps your concept is right, after a big blow some fairweather crypto investors leave the market but at the same time, a big number of investor are getting into the market. As a real crypto user, I know the nature of the crypto market so I won't leave the market if the price getting down and down. Because I trust the market will turn back soon.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

I think because of the bearish market many people who had joined the market last year got frustrated and get freez until another bullish market.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Haha, traitors is way too harsh of a word for people who got burned in the previous bull run. Its completely understandable that people who have very little interest in the actual tech behind the industry and got in the space only for the monetary gains, exited after being burned. Our main point of interest right now should be institutional money.
Asmh85

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

As the crypto market cap raised in December 2017 , relatively the community grew and now the market cap is 200 billions so those were whom seeking money.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

Slow down, mate Smiley We are all here for extra money. No need to be emotional here. It is ordinary at the bear market. When bull starts they will I come back.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

It's complicated, because most of them came to know how cryptocurrency can change their live. On the other hand those who Invested after noticing last year's market are disappointed now and leaving. Time and luck is also a part in market, but guys plan for long-term you will be rewarded for sure.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

To begin with, you yourself will face such a problem. After you lose about 70 to 80 percent of your money, then you won't say that. It is not necessary to remind that many who invested in December and January left after such market crash because they simply lost at that moment a half of the money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Or what about the market is being widely manipulated? Small investors are still here, only the big whale left the market and will start once again investing or already started to invest. In my opinion, nothing has happened. It's true that crypto community has lost some people but they are not the player actually.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

Who here does not want to profit? is there someone? Isn't the reason people struggle with crypto because they want to make a profit? if not, what are their reasons for doing all this? try asking yourself this, then you will know why they all left

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

It's good that many people left. The market is cleansing itself and getting rid of speculators and bubble investors who don't care about cryptocurrencies. They were hoping to jump on a rocket to the moon but were late and ended up on ship heading for the bottom Cheesy
Every bear market ends with people leaving and then a new bull market starts and new people come in. You can't change it.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

As a true believer of cryptocurrency I always believes in crypto currencies. Every time market not runs the way we all investor wants sometime market test the patience to the extreme level but my friend I believe in the end result will be quite fruitful. I will also continue with crypto market till my patience over and we all will see again good growth in crypto community.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Not really. Those people who came here for quick money and simple solutions are leaving. Such people are not needed in the community. In this way, the market crypto community is cleared and consolidated.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

I do not think that the value of bitcoins only fluctuate between $ 6,000 and $ 7000 until the end of this year. I believe its value will increase rapidly for the last months of the year. So I feel sorry for investors who have left the crypto early. If they are more patient than I believe they will soon get a profit.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

Yes you are correct OP.  Personally I know a few people who have left crypto in the past few months due to the long bear market.  I think it’s a temporary measure, some guys were making a decent amount in crypto which then reduced due to the downturn.  I’m guessing that most of the people leaving now will be back.  Crypto is the future and they already know it, they won’t wanna be out for too long.   
Sylvial

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

You should understand that people leave for varying reasons, for someone who came in to make profits and was met with losses to the extent he's wiped out. How about those who get hacked? They're no traitors because they left, but circumstances have made them leave. And then there are those who leave because they cannot cope with the complexities of the crypto world
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

I do not agree that they left
They are quiet because they bought high and decided to hodl until it reaches or surpasses their initial money
Some got bankrupted and decided to play a safe game , quick in , quick out

Involvement is not by been socially active
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

We lost a lot of people this year, I agree. But it's for the best. After all, there are only those who believe in crypto and believe in its capabilities. For some, this year was very difficult and they just could not stand it and left. But we are here and this is important. We need to keep working.

CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Yes, you are right. I know a lot of people who lost their faith in crypt. I won`t leave. I love crypto for ever.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

Yes, same things I see, many wallets with different alts are just dead for months and months, same forum accounts on bitcointalk, google search for bitcoin is on its lows. Patience should be paid pretty well and those who are left still and survived all this bleeding market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: