Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto community reduces!  (Read 625 times)
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Crypto looks not to b as profitable these days as they used to people. That should account for why the community is reducing. It is totally understandable
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Tell us more from your basis about that.
The people wants some evidence before trusting this issue.
Better to share some links, sites, and research so that we can determine whether we need to double job inviting our friends, family to join in bitcoin world.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

I realized this recently. Crypto community doesn't have newcomers and some left out. They joined cryptocurrency in bullish time and they made money, believed that price would increase forever. But the market is not acting like what they want, they feel disappointed and left.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

Those who believe in crypto will never leave it. I hope it has a huge potential for grow in a few years that's why I'm here.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

You shouldn't take investments so personally, for most people crypto is an opportunity to try and earn something outside of the traditional forms of investment. If you lost out then would you want to be hanging around trying to comiserate with others that have been wiped out or would you move on to something more productive?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

The reduced community is not just because of the decline. It is also possible the people just want to have a vacation while the market is still like this. The market will become stronger and bigger as the year passed by. More people will try this kind of opportunity to earn from bounty and investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

It's not even necessary to be an anarchist to understand that cryptocurrency is a market, like the stock market, there are UPS and downs. You have to be ready for anything and not to panic when you first move down.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

Yeah ofcourse i stayed for a reason !
The reason is i trust bitcoin and crypto will ruile the world in the future, and as a cryptonian we have to support that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: