Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Union of Bounty Hunters!  (Read 812 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

This might be a game changer who knows?
Confronting this problem of be cheated on during campaigns is a big plus to the hunters if realistic.
Wait a second, remembering the rules and regulations guiding those campaigns are very strict and we are force to accept without a complain.
Pray to see it come to reality!!!!.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Meh.
Sorry but I am very doubtful when I hear that you do "a lot of hard work".

I have been doing bounty hunting for over a year now and I never thought it was hard work.
Even the "hardest" one: translations, doesn't take that much time.
I suppose if you are doing a lot of bounties at once, then it can add up and take some time.

But, wouldn't that make you a scammer too?
Most bounty projects limits you to just one bounty, you aren't allowed to do two or more from the same account.
So if you are doing a lot at once, that means either you are cheating the system or have a lot of fake accounts.
Cause there is no way that you have 5 or more legitimate twitter, facebook, bitcointalk accounts.
If you think you do, then I'm guessing you are doing a lot of copy and pasting.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

It is nice idea )) But who will be such responsebility ? Its much easy to say than to do. It can be very difficult. A lot of bounty hunters are not fair in their work as well...
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Just laughing.... This is hilarious. But on a serious note, it's a stellar idea.  One of the benefits of a union is a collective fight and first hand information.  If a platform like this is created, I think it will go a long way to help bounty hunters who do not know some basic signs of a good bounty. I have wasted a lot of energy and resources promoting some of projects without getting anything. I think such platform can address such issue to some extent.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
Creating a bounty hunter alliance is an excellent idea as we can set common rules to avoid risks. But you can see that no one stands out to set it up, this is one of the things we need to solve. Some have groups like Amazix that control and assist hunters in the avoidance of fake bounty and poor quality.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

I think it's a great idea but enforcing it is something I doubt will work because unlike traditional institutions that are regulated, crypto is not and you can actually take any defaulting ICO to court. Even investors who contribute money for these ICOs don't even have any guarantee of their investment, how much more bounty hunters.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
i think taht bounty campaigns are really good and we need to try at least what it is before cruitising them all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I think it's a great idea but enforcing it is something I doubt will work because unlike traditional institutions that are regulated, crypto is not and you can actually take any defaulting ICO to court. Even investors who contribute money for these ICOs don't even have any guarantee of their investment, how much more bounty hunters.
tjere are aa lot of good thing and i believe taht we will see many good projects coming and we can wait for them it is worth it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

This is a great idea as I have been cheated times without number and I think this is a good move for us to unite. Bounty Managers and Project Team coordinators sometimes work together to cheat hunters and in some cases it is terrible. They swing the spreadsheet in their own favour just because nobody care or rather fight for hunters. Let's see what this bring and hope to retrieve some of our lost tokens back hopefully.
I also favor this idea because as you said that there are bounty managers that are cheating us by not giving the right amount of tokens but i think some of these bounty managers were already red trusted here in the forum. They have been reported to the DTs and got what they deserved. One way of showing protest to those bounty managers that are cheaters is not to participate anymore to their bounty programs thus making their promoted project failed.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

What do you think???
that wpyld be fuuny to see how this society is going to live jd how dp ythey wa cept new mebers sp i wpuld like to participate just for fun

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Fraud and deception are already tired of many bounty hunters. The problem is that the community does not exist in a generalized and cohesive way, and the company is a mechanism that pursues its interests.
Sondale

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

What do you think???
that is a really funny usniuo i wpuld like to see an dmaybe evn tp participate why not so there are some things taht can be i teresting
Sondale

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Fraud and deception are already tired of many bounty hunters. The problem is that the community does not exist in a generalized and cohesive way, and the company is a mechanism that pursues its interests.
bou ty campaigns arw not necesaary in our wolrd but i think taht we will see them and we will use them sowmhow
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

What do you think???
You idea to make a union for bounty hunters is good but i think things will already done to punished these BM who are cheating their participants and the ICO as well. Lately, most of the bounty managers that have issues with it's participants were already tagged and negged by the DTs.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

What do you think???

I agree. Where to send your membership fee?  Grin
The idea is reasonable, but there should be real mechanisms for affecting managers of bounty campaigns.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

What do you think???

I guess some bounty managers have been punished if caught cheating on bounties. What you have in mind sounds really great, but it will require a lot of effort and work. Joining bounties also requires risk since we all know that some bounties are scam, and that there are possibilities that the Devs or managers can make excuses to delay payment.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

What do you think???
I do not think that it is possible to create something like that, to begin with bounty hunters are accepting to work in something that is incredibly risky, you should know that most icos are not going to pay you or if they do the value of the coins that they use to pay you is going to be very low, I was under the impression that bounty hunters knew this and they accepted the conditions despite all of that.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

What do you think???

Do you really think there is a point in organising the bounty hunters? For which scenarios would such an union protect their members? QOMPASS springs to mind. There all bounty participants got screwed as that project never materialized. I am not sure how a Union could help with that.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

What do you think???
I know it sucks to be cheated but the idea on your mind wont really be possible. Even all bounty hunters would unite, what are the things they can do? As a hunter you cant do nothing
when the team didn't pay us out but one things for sure, once they do messed up on that thing it will already impact into their reputation but well it doesn't really matter at all specially
when the project is really tending to scam on the first place.This is why its always been important to target out legit projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dadatosin01

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

What do you think???

This is a welcome idea. I will support anything that will bring justice to the bounty hunters. Imagine working for 6 month and waiting for another 6 month for token distributions. And at the end of the day, they only give you 1% of the total token you earn form the bounty. That is ridicules and cheating.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: