Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Union of Bounty Hunters!  (Read 810 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

This is a great idea as I have been cheated times without number and I think this is a good move for us to unite. Bounty Managers and Project Team coordinators sometimes work together to cheat hunters and in some cases it is terrible. They swing the spreadsheet in their own favour just because nobody care or rather fight for hunters. Let's see what this bring and hope to retrieve some of our lost tokens back hopefully.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

While this sounds like a laudable idea, I'm struggling to see the impact it will make on the bounties out there as a lot of these things are not in the control of the bounty hunter. A professional union will look like something that isn't open to every bounty hunter and will have some rules, etc. For a largely decentralized space and large unregulated, I don't see the impact this will make TBVH.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

For this you need to create an organization! Who will take on such responsibility? At the moment everything is in the hands of managers! They have more resources, and mostly newcomers earn little money, older hanter have long been in investors and are involved in the bounty of the soul!

[
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

It sounds great and at the same time sounds unrealizable because these bounty managers and ICO teams are smart with their stuff, they include some fishy rules and regulations for every bounty and every bounty hunters that join their bounty campaign agree to the rules and regulations by default which make the bounty manager and the ICO team have discretion to do whatever that is in their favor, the only thing I think can help bounty hunters is total revolution in bounty industry
Q2kc

Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

these ICO all of them are just taking advantage of the bounty hunters not paying properly and very delay payment the worse of all is some of this is turned out to be a scam, my suggestion is that we need to start from these bounty managers first, all we need to do is stop them from accepting scam ICO these bounty managers are accepting ICO that are not legit and scam for the sake of money this must be stopped or ban this Bounty Managers  that is greedy for money we need to act fast.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
hey, nice thought! being united makes us stronger. yet we have to figure out how we are to deal with cheatings and inadequate managers. some sort of rule list, some kind of bounty consitution?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
De_nis (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

They need us just like us! What if we ask them to pay a reward every week, miss the payment and no one does not work? !!
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

What do you think???

I think we need a group consisting of professional bounty hunters, who have good attitudes and ways of speaking, not a group of people who like trash talking and spamming a project which has an effect on the team and investors' dislike of the behavior.
Maybe with a group equipped with KYC of each person, making a manager or party that needs a bounty hunter service does not hesitate to use our services
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

You forgot about the rules of the game. Rules that tighten every day. What makes work unbearable. I think managers get tired too. Every day to answer our stupid questions. Riot will not save the situation.
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

On the contrary, we should thank the organizers of the project, if you look into it, then half of all Facebook and Twitter are twisted.

Kurohige

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

What do you think???

WTF. most bounty hunters are spammers. even you OP is a spammer and shitposters. and you want admin to support you?? all bounty sig members are polluting the forum with non sense post !

Look at your post! post bursting 100%. You will get red tagged for that.

http://archive.is/iVErx

Dont joined ICO if you dont understand the risks. Cry somewhere else.

Lurking...
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

You forgot about the rules of the game. Rules that tighten every day. What makes work unbearable. I think managers get tired too. Every day to answer our stupid questions. Riot will not save the situation.

completely agree with you that the riot is not the way of solving the problems with the reward payments. of course there are lots of cases when bounty participants do not get the rewards and there are lots of cases when participants do not follow all the rules and do the tasks not honestly or so many bots and it also makes the process harder for managers and participants as well. so this process should be regulated in some way of course, but not through the riot process.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Yeah it can be good idea for all people working as bounty hunters and promoters to have their voice, i have also been promoting some projects and to be honest last 9 to 10 months have been slow generally due to the bear market but we have seen reduced reward, intentional delays, multiple campaign extentions and not paid by many projects, so bounty hunters have been suffering badly for almost all this year uptill now so i will strongly agree with the idea of a union for bounty workers.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Say thank you so much for giving you easy money to make for your senseless spam on Twitter and Facebook and other social networks. Twitter began to clean cryptocurrency profiles and I am very grateful to him for clearing the garbage. I do not understand why the organizers of bounty programs cannot put in conditions that the participants should have more than 50,000 subscribers, it seems to me that it will be more productive than 1,000 participants with 3,000 subscribers.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

I agree that this decision requires the creation of any kind of organization and will need a person who manages and people supervising and informing others. This is likely to be unsuccessful, as many hunters are here just in pursuit of easy money and they are not interested.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Its a good idea but too unrealistic for me, being a hunter is about getting more money, and if we facing with money it will be so difficult to unite, hunters most likely tend to fighting each others too get more money, i hate this fact, and i hope someday we can unite in one strong community Smiley
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

What do you think???
Any possibilities would do to reduce the existence of scam projects,shit coins and fake developers.I been to alot of ICO and the experience i had was so annoying.Bounty hunters were working patiently,wait patiently until the ICOs is finished and distribution takes place..but what make it very disappointing is were waiting for nothing.Tokens or coins that is useless,developers that runs away investors money and bounty hunters hard work.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

If you want a good attitude towards yourself on the part of campaign managers, then, accordingly, bounty hunters should be honest in their work. And what we see. A large number of multi-accounts and attempts of all kinds of fraud. It turns out a kind of parity, but honest people suffer from this, and I see that in the short term, there will be no order here.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

24/7 we are here. Take a look. Many say that we get our coins for free. I can not agree with that. We work very much and we are often cheated. Trying to ask a question to the manager can be poured from the company. This is not fair.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: