Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELCoin arbitrage chance  (Read 2280 times)
Xenomorph16 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

LOL. This is too good too be true Smiley. At first if I can find out any way to x8 my money quickly like this, I'll keep it secretly and only wanna share it for my close friend and my family member only so I think this guy and what he shared are very shady Smiley. For me, I'll not believe in what he said and of course I'll not try to x8 my money by this way. LOL
It's good to be cautious but you can run this in a sandbox and find nothing malicious
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Arbitrage is good chance I agree with you, but people should be treat carefully,because sometimes they get stake it out with worthless coins due to low daily volume.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Most exchanges suspend deposit / withdrawal of such an event. They don't let you earn with this way. So arbitrage is not possible for a long time.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

what ıs thıs wıll we wrıte all arbıtrage oportınıtıes to forum as a post Cheesy come on guys because of these kınd of topıcs really ımportant topıcs stand at back page of forum, wrıte more ınformatıc topıcs please
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

Hey bitcoin enthusiasts Cheesy Be sure you pay close attention to everything I say so you don't
get lost, and mess up. There is a coin called TEL TELCoin that is still pretty new sitting
at a price of $0.00002 cents a coin. On Kucoin you can see the price is $0.0007 (8x gains) I recently made my way into a "whales" discord, and found some serious inside trading being done on the exchange forkdelta - this is a link to the exchange

>>> https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH <<<

You can see the lowest price right now is for 0.000002890 ~ that wall is pretty big too - you take this to KUCOIN and sell for the price of 8X worth per arbitrage. Smiley Let me know if anyone has any questions about how to use decentralized
exchanges such as forkdelta!

If you're having issues w/ buying, or selling your TEL on here the main issue will probably be your METAMASK is backed up. Be sure you *SAVE* your private key, and seed. Then UNINSTALL metamask, and reinstall it to properly get things flowing again. Be sure you save your seed or you'll lose your wallet Tongue !
Cheers btc/ethereum lovers, crypto is the for sure way to make it in 2018/2019, and will secure our future! Smiley

I guess you are the one of the devs of this coin, right?) This way you are trying to create some liquidity to this srypto because there is no any at the moment)) By the way I'm hodling Telcoin since ICO, I really hope that the team would manage to implement all the milestones of their roadmap and the price would go to the moon. Arbitrage is probably a good way to earn but not for me as a long-term investor.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

Hey bitcoin enthusiasts Cheesy Be sure you pay close attention to everything I say so you don't
get lost, and mess up. There is a coin called TEL TELCoin that is still pretty new sitting
at a price of $0.00002 cents a coin. On Kucoin you can see the price is $0.0007 (8x gains) I recently made my way into a "whales" discord, and found some serious inside trading being done on the exchange forkdelta - this is a link to the exchange

>>> https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH <<<

You can see the lowest price right now is for 0.000002890 ~ that wall is pretty big too - you take this to KUCOIN and sell for the price of 8X worth per arbitrage. Smiley Let me know if anyone has any questions about how to use decentralized

If you're having issues w/ buying, or selling your TEL on here the main issue will probably be your METAMASK is backed up. Be sure you *SAVE* your private key, and seed. Then UNINSTALL metamask, and reinstall it to properly get things flowing again. Be sure you save your seed or you'll lose your wallet Tongue !
Cheers btc/ethereum lovers, crypto is the for sure way to make it in 2018/2019, and will secure our future! Smiley
So do you have a prove that you had done making those profit from the coins that you mentioned.
And also i had a bit curious about the sites beta.forkdelta.app

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 10:51:35 AM by Koadharber

I like this project, and I constantly follow its news, but, unfortunately, they appear very rarely, and this is sad! The team is really working on the project, and they have progress. Now the price does not matter, because there is no real use of the token. But I believe in it and leave a few coins for the future!

Very good insight ! I am a day trader so I try to scoop these price differences. Thanks for your input on it.

Yes, because when you discover an easy way to get an 8x profit you share it on a public forum. Wink

Check the prices on both exchanges before calling me out at least.
Be sure to ask any questions if you have them. Decen exchanges can be intimidating.

But site of forkdelta is https://forkdelta.app and not BETA.forkdelta.app. Y ?
Do not use his link, he is a crook.

Why are you so hostile? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH this works the same way - the beta is there new url for the metamask beta. You can look on the offical forkdelta twitter https://twitter.com/ForkDelta/status/1057952253234024448 and see they use beta.forkdelta.app ... PLEASE DO research before coming off as a hostile idiot.

OP isnt lying tried it myself metamask didnt block the site, if it was a phising site metamask will block it.
why not take advantage of it instead of sharing it, even if you dont have enough money right now buy and sell it later keep the profits for yourself because you found it, it's better to keep things to yourself if you find something like this.

I never thought about keeping it for my self. Sharing this will help crypto over all and I like the long term of our future.
Didn't expect to read up this kind of reasoning which is superb.I salute you man for sharing up but same as said above
this would be your opportunity on making profits on your own yet you have find out this rare chances of arbitrage.
You shared up because of what you believed but I would say it wont really matter for others as long they can able to make money of such situation.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

This coin is indeed being talked about warmly by people. As and explained above, so many new features are given so that the security provided is very guaranteed.
I myself am a little late to hear this news, but I hope there will be a project like this again.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Xenomorph16 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

This coin is indeed being talked about warmly by people. As and explained above, so many new features are given so that the security provided is very guaranteed.
I myself am a little late to hear this news, but I hope there will be a project like this again.

You aren't late the prices are still quite lower from fork delta compared to kucoin.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:26:37 PM by Bavaria

This is a scam.
Original TELCoin contract
https://etherscan.io/token/0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2

This one is the fake!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

This could happen to several altcoins, however it'll last till there's no liquidity for that token. Same is here for telcoin, no liquidity. there is some at Kucoin, however couple of bucks on etherdelta. there is no thanks to several any take advantage of it.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

TELCoin is very cheap now, now at the lowest price, I don't think it's safe to hold TELCoin now, because the market is deteriorating it will be a little worrying if you hold it too long
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

Telcoin is a great investment but i wouldn't buy it from a dodgy forkdelta link, it is trading on kucoin which is much more trustworthy. They reached the hardcap so telcoin has huge potential

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Do full research before trying to get profit from arbitrage. In 2018 is too late for this.
Look at trade volume and then look at price  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#markets
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

What you describe above is not what abritrage is. Guys please look before you jump, who would know how tomake 8x in the current market and share it in public. Something seems fishy here, don't be too greedy for gain and lose your investment to a funny scam group
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

8x profit posted on public forum?  Stay away from this guys is 100% scam for sure........and take a look at contracts in etherdelta
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

If you've ever been stuck with coin you bought trying to arbitrage, you'll stay far from trying to do it. A lot of exchanges disable withdrawals options shortly it's noticed and end up hodling the coin on their platform
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

This is a scam that offers to buy a fake coin.here is his fake coin link https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH
 This is real TELCoin
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TEL-ETH
This is now another type of fraud is to sell the counterfeit coins
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

This is a temporary influence when the new TEL listed on a new platform, and it is pushing the price with support from the development team. These things will be etched right away to avoid making too much of an impact on the market, and they will not be stupid to make matters worse for stupid reasons.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

very interesting advantage,
but i have to be careful, because some of the answers above i have provided information that makes me not want to use the link.

i'm not thinking negatively, it's just that if i get 8x profit. i will save it for myself and my close relatives.
i will not intend to spread it unless something bad has happened. that's normal, in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: