Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of Bitcoin hit 12 to 13k end of this year?  (Read 2778 times)
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.

for my opinion maybe not caused too many altcoin in market now, investors money distracted  Sad
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.

I am expecting the same like the value might go to 12k by the end of the market. It's pretty hard to predict these days as the value increases someday and drops very soon. The market is still in red zone, BTC should show it's reputation and come back strongly.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Yes, I expect it to hit 12k.
In fact, I expect it to reach a new all time high in the 20ks.
Perhaps this sounds crazy, but over and over again, people have cried doom on btc and it has always defied expectations.

If someone said, just one year ago in november 2017, that btc would hit 19k in just a month and a half in early jan 2018, people would have called him crazy.
But it did.

The power of btc is that is the driving force of the entire market.
The more it goes up, the more it brings the rest of the market up.
The more the rest of the market goes up and trading volume increase, the demand for btc becomes even higher.
It is also the entry point for all new investors.
There really is no reason to think that it won't take off again, so it is best to be prepared for when it does.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

Will the Bitcoin be worth 12-13 thousand? This is divination or personal desires. There is no doubt that there will be growth. According to forecasts of different analysts the prospect is good.

Those forecasts have no basis and we're just like blind in a vast space that just keep on walking until we see some light.
Sure, I'm tired of this analysis and all I want to do is woke up one morning, checking my blockfolio and see bitcoin tripled its price.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

according to my observations of the bitcoin price movements at the end of the year, bitcoin prices usually experience price increases, so in my opinion at the end of this year, bitocin prices can return to price recovery and can be very expensive at the end of this year.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

I think we will be ending 2018 with Bitcoin still in a range between $6,100 and $9,300 most likely less than $8,000. However, I think the next Bull phase in Bitcoin will begin end of Feb through March 2019when we will see Bitcoin surpass $10,000 once again.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

I perceive that the pice of bitcoin will hit even 17k at the end of this year, although that can only happen if we have the bull run wish we all are anticipating for.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

I think we will be ending 2018 with Bitcoin still in a range between $6,100 and $9,300 most likely less than $8,000. However, I think the next Bull phase in Bitcoin will begin end of Feb through March 2019when we will see Bitcoin surpass $10,000 once again.

I guess you are right, after seeing the CMC everyday it looks like this year will not bring us joy like it did last year. Almost 40days gone of the last quarter and still the market is struggling to show it's best which means there will not be a good change in value this year. However I believe it will recover slowly and turn things around within few months, let's wait and watch how it plays this time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

No, I don't think the price of Bitcoin can reach 12k USD at the end of this year. The highest level price that Bitcoin can reach is 8-9k USD. This is my prediction which bases on analyzing chart

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

That's quite exaggerative mate, in as much as we say cryptocurrencies are volatile and there could be a fluctuation in its price but i strongly doubt that bitcoin will even go beyond over $10k US by the end of this year. But we  can expect some rise in value to the value you are predicting probably next year and not this year.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Bitcoin prices in 12 000 - 13 000 dollars by the end of this year, we will almost certainly not see. After such a long period of stagnation, it is unlikely that it will almost more than double in price over the last six weeks. In my opinion, investors are not yet ready to invest such large sums in Bitcoin. Many will fear repetition of the events of the past year.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

for me i think it will not hit 12 t 13k in the end of the year because as you can see that the price of the bitcoin is too low.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

I think your target is not impossible especially with the recent news that China has lift the ban on bitcoin and have declared it legal, so now everyone can buy, hold and trade bitcoin in China, this news can really pump the price in coming weeks as China ban news was what that triggered the bears last time.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

Well the time will only tell as no one can say the main price it could be , and I know it might be hard to go that way by end of the year as the whole tools still point figure toward bear which means we are not seeing major surgery this year, in my own opinion .
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Many articles that I have read that bitcoin will still have a chance to pump like that in the end of this year 2018. They said that bitcoin will start pumping in the end of November and it's one of the signed that bull run will come this year. But in my own prediction bitcoin will have a hard time to recover and it will start pumping first to second month next year.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

It's hard to predict how much Bitcoin price will be at the end of the year, I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise at the end of the year and prices are in the range of $10K.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

Twelve to Thirteen thousand  speculated price for bitcoin before the end of the year is a reasonable price target that csn be avhieve provided there are more demand to hold bitcoin and spend bitcoin for christmas. I am hoping to see price action and volume!

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

Wow thats some confident you got there. Its easy to predict a price but when you putting some investment on the line, I dont think you cam easily say that stuff. Maybe you will be conservative and will inclined to understand the proper analysis on how a coin increase. But if youll ask me, I think the safe price it could advance is 8k to 10k levels. These levels are considered based on its chart analysis. If bitcoin escape the 7k level then this prediction will happen but since bitcoin steadily on 6k its still early to say that amount you mentioned.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I perceive that the pice of bitcoin will hit even 17k at the end of this year, although that can only happen if we have the bull run wish we all are anticipating for.
i thinks its too over confidence.to reach $10.000   again we need strong effort and big investors.and we see now price still move around $6500.this year maybe could not repeat last year history.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

Bitcoin is very popular here in crypto currency and to the investors around the world so i guess it is not possible that bitcoin will hit $12k to 13k end of this year just like what happen in previous year that bitcoin price make surprise us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: