Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of Bitcoin hit 12 to 13k end of this year?  (Read 2777 times)
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

With today's course of $ 5600, I don’t believe in transcendental $ 12000-13000 at all. I am upset this morning.  Sad
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.
I used to think that I could reach the level of 10k, but now I am not even sure that I will return to the previous level. Very difficult situation for the entire market.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

right now I can only look at my money that is burning. I think bitcoin will be stable until the end of the year, obviously my prediction is wrong. today the market is destroyed by all bitcoins and all altcoins fall. and it looks like we won't be able to see bulls anytime soon

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

Of course not, the current situation, I would compare with 2014, everything interesting is just beginning. What's next? I am long, but with placing the stop loss, because the abyss is farther.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.
We had seen last year the price dance of Bitcoin that was unbelievable. We never thought like that but it was. Yes, you are right no mater to go 12K for BTC but we are watching like you to the whole market what will go. I think, if BTC breaks 10K level then it will go more and more not just 12K.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Of course predict in cryptocurrency is very hard and i just want to pray and believe in the end of this year bitcoin price can reach that price (12 and 13k), if the bear market still not over in the end of this year i just need to be wait more longer.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

I hope that this year this year bitcoin will grow to 10 thousand dollars, but yesterday there was another fall, and this could seriously affect the growth

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

I think now the Drama is happening again, because at the moment the price of Bitcoin has fallen very deep, when there is good news from all over the world about the legality of Bitcoin, the ban on crypto ads has been withdrawn by Google and there is still a lot of good news for Bitcoin, but this is unexpected the freefall price of $ 6200 goes to $ 5500. Really this is a mental test for us as Bitcoin holders.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

don't expect too much bitcoin to grow 13k by the end of this year. even to reach 8k it was far from estimated
even though we know anything can happen but if we look at and recite from several cases that occur, it seems that it is very difficult
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

It's almost impossible for bitcoin to reach $12,000 this year. I say only almost because there is still a slight chance of getting there. This is a very unpredictable market, in just a matter of time bitcoin price may change either rise or decline. The bubble last year happened in December. So, it is possible to happen this year.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

The market has not shown itself very much lately and therefore we are unlikely to see such a price at the end of the year.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

These king of questions should not be allowed, are you expecting people here to get out their glass balls and tell you what will happen in the future? some advice, go with your gut and stop asking people

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

I want to believe in this, but as you may know, the price of Bitcoin dropped by 20 percent during last week. Now I am not sure if we see any bull run till the end of this year. It would be great for sure, but it won't happen without a lot of fresh investors.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

in my opinion for 2018 BTC will never reach the price of 12k-15k because until now I see the market there is still no significant price increase, and in my opinion for 2018 bitcoin will only reach the price of 8k-9k

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

To be honest no one can predict the upcoming market situation as there is no stability in the market, ah...well l guess it might reach to 12k but anything can happen all of a sudden. As of now holding coins is good and those panic sellers have to stay calm this is just a Jerk, do not lose hope and sell your coins. Plan to hold atleast for a year if you buy coins and understand the market and sell for a good price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

We have already end of the year, I am not sure we can see double of bitcoin in this quantity of time. Market movements is dramatically decreased thats why i do not wait a huge rise soon.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

I guess all pump expectations should be focused on next year.  This year is almost through. Hopefully they will be a big pump early next year
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

My hopes are not diminished, because I also think that all this will definitely happen, like a very large number of people who are still watching the price of BTC on the cryptocurrency market today.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

My prediction is as follows. If BTC comes back to $ 6500 it will be fine. If ETH revives its price up to $ 300 it will be good. I am a realist in the market now the situation is this.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

I think price for Bitcoin is no more than $8000 in the end of 2018, current market look like haven't start to recover, cryptocurrency market cap still have chance dip to $150 Billion, big whales still haven't start to join the party and don't have more fresh money invest in crypto market  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: