Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of Bitcoin hit 12 to 13k end of this year?  (Read 2777 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Bitcoin price this year can not reach $5000 again, and next year i think Bitcoin will be still in down trend and it could last during next year. In long term it's still worth to hold Bitcoin but in short term you should put too much hope in it.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

it is possible and the price will grow to the area of 6000, but it will be a wave of correction to the fall, while it will be an opportunity to exit the market before going to 2800-3000. Hardly we this year will reach about 10,000. There are no prerequisites

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Everyone hopes of course the best. But if it reaches $ 12k at the end of this year I don't think it will be achieved. We'll see that all altcoins have started to improve but are still not stable. This is the process of increasing all altcoins. But for the end of the year, it is expected that everyone wants all crypto currencies to increase.
The end month are still an speculation period hoping that the past few years will still show up and increase the value of bitcoin and the market goes up again, we can't really give an exact position but hoping is the best way to stay being positive, most of those believers still holding and if having a chance they will buy more and wait till this year will end and show some good bull run and earned.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

It impossible to reach over 10000 usd in this year, as you know the Bitcoin price have dropped below 4000 USD now, I am afraid the price will drop more in the couple day, when the price drop below the 3000 USD, I think the crypto is over.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Really, Bitcoin price increase before the end of the year is now not what anyone can say cos I have seen lots of price predictions over the past months of where the price will be and those have constantly failed to be true, so one thing could however be the fact though, the price will surely reverse but to what price this year is a thing I no longer want to think till I see it even if I don't think it will get to 12k.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.

it seems that it will not happen, the current market turmoil is on a downward trend and a prolonged correction. bullrun is very biased to occur. I hope there is something that can arouse the market that happens next month.

Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

When bitcoin was about 6k, I thought taht it would hit 10k before New year, but now when it cost 4k, I think we will not see 10k in 2018
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

The price of Bitcoin is currently 4000$ per BTC which means it have to make x3 to reach 12k. I do not think it is possible in the current market conditions, it will most likely happen next year.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

I doubt that. Most likely, it will fall to 3k by the end of this year. But I have no doubt that in general the market will still grow.
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

It is hard to predict price but bitcoin as a master can easy go to 12k buy end of this year. I am realistic and not romantic that where i see the price. What price you predict btc will be by end of year.
I expect the price of BTC to rise in December. I think that the price of BTC in December will be 10 000$. Now many investors buy BTC and this should lead to the growth of BTC.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

We can expect that it will rise before this year end but it is not easy to predict that how much it will rise as the market is in grip of bears. It can happen in next year as this year is not favorable to bulls till now.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

i think we will digg into 3000 or near 2000 dollars from now and hope it will start rising at the first of 2019
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

It will be very difficult to reach 12-13k for bitcoin to the end of this year, but I believe that the price will reach 50-60k to the end of next year. So let's buy now, with a great discount!
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

don't expect the price of bitcoin to be at 7k for the current year because at the moment the market is indeed experiencing a decline in prices and I also see no price increase significantly, maybe you will see the price of bitcoin reaching 13k-14k in 2019 or 2021

BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Looking at recent events such a scenario is hardly possible by the end of this year, perhaps closer to the fall of the next, now I don’t see any good prerequisites for growth.
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

I guess no one has answer for this question, even the experts or analyst can only give a prediction like so and so might happen. Well in my personal opinion I feel that BTC will not even reach 8k this year, just have a look in this month it was entirely dominated by bear market also have a look at CMC. Everyday prices of coins are dropping, it's need to be recovered in this last quarter. Lets believe this end of the year will give as a satisfaction atleast.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

I don't think that is possible because the current situation still shows that bitcoin will experience further price reductions, the schedule to reach the 12k price in my opinion is not possible. In my opinion it will occur in mid-2019, not the end of 2018.
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

it could still easily go to $20k if people stop panic selling and we get the institutional money rolling in.

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

not necessarily bro. even though bitcoin master or king of all coins, he cannot achieve this without the support of investors and users. so even though bitcoin as a master cannot be used as a benchmark to achieve this easily. when viewed the current price of bitcoin will not experience a significant increase at the end of this year or still remain low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kandiester

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

As we see no sign that can reach so high, but maybe can reach that next month. I will hold until then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: