Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEMON] x11 mineable high APR + ERC20  (Read 20102 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

"download your qt:

https://github.com/Tokemonn/Tokemon"

Clearly ur new to crypto cuz there is NO qt wallet.exe there just the source code u FOOL!!!

Either put up Qt wallet.exe like good dev do or piss off with ya coin..
like the other guy said this is 2013!!!! either get ya shit in order or let ya coin die dim wit!!!

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

pfff, learn to look for a minimum this link is available on the discord server of tokenmoncoin for the windows graphic interface of the wallet

Tokemon-qt-win-v1.zip : https://uploadfiles.io/i19u1

lol so devs didnt have the time or to lazy to put in OP? So we trust links of some nobody?
lol Not my 1st rodeo, but it looks like it is urs :_)
Clearly the devs needs a basic "how to make basic crypto coin" , its available at the BCT shop for 200000sat..

Its almost that funny i might actuly mine some..."Nah stuff doing the basic's and making info on the OP, who needs info"

Da ja lol
Stabycroc

jg1000

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

I remind you that this link is that of the developer that I copy on his discord server, you are just as lazy ...
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

I remind you that this link is that of the developer that I copy on his discord server, you are just as lazy ...

Arh so your the lazy 1, u even put get in "get your Qt wallet" but wrg link lol.. which u could of just fix with correct link so ALL can find..But nah keep ya nubcake to crypto way of things.. gl to ya.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Discord the gamer chat app? yeah great way to get to the miners NOT..
this gets more amateur hour and funnier the more it trys to go on..

Da ja
Stabycroc

jg1000

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

stop your cinema practically all developers or I tested the cryto-currency uses discord for communicating with users it's supposed to be simple and efficient for communication but even with the links you do not have the curiosity to go see more in depth and you're not the only one I noticed despite the answers under the eyes, for the release the developer does differently it's his choice.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

>Airdrop
>Airdrop is limited for 100 participants, each participant will get 100 tokemon for free gaming or trade it with bitcoin

How can I participate in airdrop? You need to join your discord channel as and you download the wallet? Have I understood the conditions of participation correctly or do I need any additional actions?
Tolynkuzma

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

how will the X11 coin have the erc 20 blockchain ? I started mining, ps when will be active with only 20,000 block ? more news.. your website is down
toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:47:50 AM by toke-mon

yes, it's said before here in this OP, the website is not down, is just purchased domain and the bounty winner is working on it for us, the airdrop is not open yet, as we are setting the terms and conditions, the OP is not our graphic expected one …
All this issues are not our fault, we uploaded our source to GitHub and funny hunters straight get in mining, that is why we launch earlier than expected. We are working as much fast as we can to offer you our tokens as we planned before to do, I hope you understand and support/
About the x11-erc20 thing: Explained above as well; we give tokemon erc20 gratis 1:1 with your purchase of tokemon during the presale...  here: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0xf4eae5a0c3b1615e4a54e240e3a06da65ece71da#readContract
this situation is temporary, website, ann , and more will be ON very soon

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

yes, it's said before here in this OP, the website is not down, is just purchased domain and the bounty winner is working on it for us, the airdrop is not open yet, as we are setting the terms and conditions, the OP is not our graphic expected one …
All this issues are not our fault, we uploaded our source to GitHub and funny hunters straight get in mining, that is why we launch earlier than expected. We are working as much fast as we can to offer you our tokens as we planned before to do, I hope you understand and support/
About the x11-erc20 thing: Explained above as well; we give tokemon erc20 gratis 1:1 with your purchase of tokemon during the presale...  here: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0xf4eae5a0c3b1615e4a54e240e3a06da65ece71da#readContract

Hi Dev,
Dont take this the wrg way just trying to help ya learn the basic how to's..

1st discord isnt the way to launch a coin even if it is a E-sport coin,
2nd ,All info like links ( win Qt wallet,github,site,explorer, ect ect ) & spec infos should be on the from Op page.. If u dont have control of this thread just make a new 1 and put the link in this thread so people know were the official TKN thread is.
3rd yea probs not best to put up github till ya ready to go.
4rd Funny hunters, what ya mean is dedicated miners not farm miners ( which is the miners u want not em farms.)
5th some use twitter but i find useless as a crypto trader, but easy way to advertise of updates or comps or watever
6th get Win Qt wallet link in this forum ul get more hash monkeys on it that way and better spread of distribution  of coins. more holders are always better than less in the long run.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Hi Dev,
Dont take this the wrg way just trying to help ya learn the basic how to's..

1st discord isnt the way to launch a coin even if it is a E-sport coin,
2nd ,All info like links ( win Qt wallet,github,site,explorer, ect ect ) & spec infos should be on the from Op page.. If u dont have control of this thread just make a new 1 and put the link in this thread so people know were the official TKN thread is.
3rd yea probs not best to put up github till ya ready to go.
4rd Funny hunters, what ya mean is dedicated miners not farm miners ( which is the miners u want not em farms.)
5th some use twitter but i find useless as a crypto trader, but easy way to advertise of updates or comps or watever
6th get Win Qt wallet link in this forum ul get more hash monkeys on it that way and better spread of distribution  of coins. more holders are always better than less in the long run.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Smiley Thank you dear! yes newbie dev eheh, but doing our best, i hope that you and everyone like our new announcement, is as we expected to launched if some circurstances doesn't push us to do it before. thaks a lot for your help bro

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Smiley Thank you dear! yes newbie dev eheh, but doing our best, i hope that you and everyone like our new announcement, is as we expected to launched if some circurstances doesn't push us to do it before. thaks a lot for your help bro

Np,i help in tough lub but in facts... Still happy to help.
yes nice updated OP with all info that should be there ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

Np,i help in tough lub but in facts... Still happy to help.
yes nice updated OP with all info that should be there ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

yes and we have some other news to add:

-TBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYK8T9W just received 50.000.000 TKM. With this we reduce the supply and TKM is now more attractive for the interested traders. , About TKM20, to receive your tokens go to your metamask client and select tokens, then introduce this address https://etherscan.io/address/0x983df154a9d257987a94721cbc428f167de39521 and find our token TKM20

-Airdrop for 25 people started,we give away some TKM20 now, rules are posted at discord, but they are pretty easy.

steps: 1-get metamask 2-select custom token 3-0x983df154a9d257987a94721cbc428f167de39521 insert this address 4-post your address at discord + screenshot

only for 25 people

-Website: delay on launch, we want something as much better as we can, could be 2 or 3 days more.

-Raised approx 1btc on presale, we have re-planned everything in the case that don't sell more coins, or not a significative amount; Right now, we can add TKM to crex.24, and TKM20 to yobit, Both are requested, yobit depends mostly on luck, crex24 is more accessible.

-7000 blocks to start PoS, 4000 blocks to end presale

-

-
toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

hash around 900Ghs  Cool everyone want tokemon
XxsmasxX

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

0x983DF154a9d257987A94721cbc429F167De39521
Invalid contract
XxsmasxX

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

What link discord invitation?
altozano

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

Hello, I am mining TKM with the D3, is the discord link available? I would like to be informed of all the news of this project. Regards
BlockMiner.me
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

BlockMiner.me
0.5% Fee
Server Location Europe

Algo: x11
Code:
stratum+tcp://blockminer.me:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=TKM or d=64 (your diff) 

http://blockminer.me
https://discord.gg/3apXZFb

toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

0x983DF154a9d257987A94721cbc429F167De39521
Invalid contract

is not invalid:

1: Go main network and select ''add token'' it will redirect you here:

2: Fill the required information and click next:

address: 0x983DF154a9d257987A94721cbc429F167De39521  Token Symbol: Tkm20 Decimals: 0

3: Now click again ''add tokens'' when you see the same as here:

4:You should see this:

That is your TKM20 added to metamask; note that ETH metamask is a BETA software, as you can see in the picture, balances use to go and comeback, but are in your account.. this last picture should reflect my eth and tkm20 balances, but not. just wait few minutes, or reset it , do it again..

We have found 4 like gas ammount needed to send our TKM20  remember to customize it before make any transaction

toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

yes, just 5 minutes, or restart, your balances are always back

toke-mon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

Remember that there is an airdrop happening now on our discord

https://discord.gg/mQTPZxx
telexnetwork

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Remember that there is an airdrop happening now on our discord

https://discord.gg/mQTPZxx

Airdrop of 1tkm  its better you suspend this project in first case you not honest you put 100 token to 100  people later you change to 25token but now you send 1tkm to wallet. i doubt your honest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: