Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscoin silently building a platform to rival all platforms  (Read 100 times)
Kenzcoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

Syscoin offers one of the most secure and scalable platforms out there. All tokens/assets built on syscoin offers INSTANT transactions.

They have a working decentralized marketplace in their wallet which also offers Instsnt messaging.

Syscoin has been around since 2014, they have a massive team of 25+members, the company behind syscoin(blockchain foundry) is publically traded.

There are multiple legit companies turning to syscoin to bring blockchain to their companies, multiple icos. The first was coinpayments, the biggest crypto payment processor out there who have been in the game since 2013.

There is so much in the works with syscoin, a new website and road map launch soon. A new updated wallet launches soon, they also be releasing pangolin by the end of the year which is a huge milestone!

Masternodes launched in July and the numbers keep rising. At currently a masternode is 9k usd. Close to 1400 masternodes since launch!!!

Take a look.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

SYS IS ONE OF MY BEST COINS.
When the next airdrop of sys coin.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

The instant exchange will be offchain though, so it won't be as instant as decentralized exchanges or it won't be as quick as the regular transactions when you count withdrawing. Yes you will be capable of changing from one coin to another on their platform but that already exists in all exchanges right now, there is absolutely no new thing coming from them aside from keeping track on the blockchain part.

I definitely see it as an improvement of course since its better to build something than not doing anything but will it be enough to make it go to moon? I do not think so. However their sys masternode is really good and I have heard only good things about it from my friends who own it, if they want to get any higher they should focus on their masternode profits instead of new stuff because their masternodes are loved by people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kenzcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

The instant exchange will be offchain though, so it won't be as instant as decentralized exchanges or it won't be as quick as the regular transactions when you count withdrawing. Yes you will be capable of changing from one coin to another on their platform but that already exists in all exchanges right now, there is absolutely no new thing coming from them aside from keeping track on the blockchain part.

I definitely see it as an improvement of course since its better to build something than not doing anything but will it be enough to make it go to moon? I do not think so. However their sys masternode is really good and I have heard only good things about it from my friends who own it, if they want to get any higher they should focus on their masternode profits instead of new stuff because their masternodes are loved by people.

Lol what are you talking about? Instsnt exchange? Where did you get that info from?
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Syscoin...meh.

Not bad, good, but not amazing.  Masternodes have built a stronger following for sure, but at this point in the crypto market, brand awareness and market penetration are essential.
There are so many platforms out there building great platforms, it isn't just about what is techinically superior.

And that's why I think, in the end, people still go back to eth.
It is probably the least viable from a technical standpoint, but it is by far the largest ecosystem out there.
There have been numerous times where competing companies have gone up with each other.
Even with better tech, there are many who have lost the battle cause they didn't have name brand awareness and adoption.

In the end, it is not about what is technically the best, but what other people consider to be the best.
And basically, all signs point towards eth.

Kenzcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Syscoin...meh.

Not bad, good, but not amazing.  Masternodes have built a stronger following for sure, but at this point in the crypto market, brand awareness and market penetration are essential.
There are so many platforms out there building great platforms, it isn't just about what is techinically superior.

And that's why I think, in the end, people still go back to eth.
It is probably the least viable from a technical standpoint, but it is by far the largest ecosystem out there.
There have been numerous times where competing companies have gone up with each other.
Even with better tech, there are many who have lost the battle cause they didn't have name brand awareness and adoption.

In the end, it is not about what is technically the best, but what other people consider to be the best.
And basically, all signs point towards eth.

It's not about there being one platform to rule then all each one has pros and cons. Syscoin platform has only been live for a few months and already has multiple projects lining up to build on it most of those projects arnt start ups but they are legit businesses who arnt concerned with hype. Each project that builds on syscoin ads to the brand awarness/ market penetration you are talking about. As you saw with crypto kitties it's only takes one project to congest the eth network which ruins it for all the projects using eth. Eth isn't viable for any projects that are actually aiming for mass adoption let alone multiple projects aiming for it.

You say there have been multiple projects that have already lost the battle? Which ones? How can you say any project has lost the battle when they are still on in development??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: