Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian State Government Issues Birth Certificates on Blockchain  (Read 231 times)
prashadraj205000 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

West Bengal’s municipalities are launching an application on the blockchain. The Netherlands-based company named Lynked.world is developing the platform.

Durgapur and Bankura Municipal Corporation will use blockchain technology to handle administrative operations. These operations are used to make legal documents like birth certificates. It will also process requests and verify the legal identities.

Arun Kumar, CEO, Lynked.wolrd seemed to be excited about the partnership. He explained the reason for launching such platform. The new platform would help reducing time while verifying our legal documents.

The CEO revealed that the platform is ready to launch. Durgapur and Bankura Municipalities will issue birth certificates and other legal documents starting from September 2018. Over one million certificates are expected to be issued using blockchain by the end of the year.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (2)

West Bengal’s municipalities are launching an application on the blockchain. The Netherlands-based company named Lynked.world is developing the platform.

Not just West Bengal, the team has an MoU with Government of Manipur for bringing their services. Though the company is Netherlands based, the team is authentically Indian and works out of India. Their major partnerships are with Indian institutions.

Though I not so sure about whether the government will be ready to engage with Private companies to collect and store that data on their behalf. I truly think that the government should maintain a private blockchain for important documents such as Birth/Death certificates, Land records, Degrees etc. The cases of fraud and cheating in regards to forgery of these data can be reduced to zero. While there will be challenges in getting the current land record but the benefits will be far greater for the future generations.

I was planning of submitting a proposal to the central government is regards to creating a private blockchain for Land Records in India. If there is anyone on the forum with the understanding and had thought of a blueprint of how the network will run, kindly send me a PM. I would love to connect and we can create a blueprint and send the documents to the concerned ministry and PMO. Land records on the blockchain will remove corruption and tax evasion from the sector.
sylvestercryptic

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

Blockchain has it's uses everywhere you can think of. Still, it's not adopted on a large scale in India. Happy to see a step forward towards a decentralised future.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

Durgapur and Bankura Municipal Corporation will use blockchain technology to handle administrative operations. These operations are used to make legal documents like birth certificates. It will also process requests and verify the legal identities.

Arun Kumar, CEO, Lynked.wolrd seemed to be excited about the partnership. He explained the reason for launching such platform. The new platform would help reducing time while verifying our legal documents.

The CEO revealed that the platform is ready to launch. Durgapur and Bankura Municipalities will issue birth certificates and other legal documents starting from September 2018. Over one million certificates are expected to be issued using blockchain by the end of the year.

That's why Indians say, "what Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow"!! I didn't really know that blockchain based applications are being used in my own state. I hope it effects the minds of the government employees to work in a better way! Because majority of them are useless.

Especially Revenue and land records department and RTO department are totally controlled by broker. Nothing can be achieved without paying to the brokers.

If I want to change the ownership of a pre owned vehicle, I have to shell out 1500 INR where the actual fees is 300 INR. If blockchain can bring a change to the government work culture, that will be a big help to the common mass!

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

Need to use or adapting the black chain Technology in all industry to get benefit of blockchain Technology use if more adaptation of blockchain Technology to government sector then surely Indian government going through to legalize the Bitcoin  in India let's see until  will get final judgement from court.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Titurnight

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Blockchain has it's uses everywhere you can think of. still, it's not adopted on a large scale in India.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: