Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment method  (Read 1156 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

To start with, I’am owner of a small coffee shop and the business goes well now, because we caught the wave in the right time several years ago. Now, ofc crypto will be on the peak, but I’am afraid not in my country yet. We are planning start-up (fast food) and want to stand up from the crowd by adding crypto as a payment method. Who have an experience/ knowledge of such integration, help me please with the process  step by step?

Be careful with your country rule, if it banned in your country, your bussiness could be punished by the government.
I've seen business that accept cryptocurrency in my country but closed by the government because my country banned bitcoin or other currency
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

It is the right thing to do as a vendor that want to accept multiple stream of payment system. The first step is to get a third party payment processor who accepts merchants so they take care of the payment side for you while you focus on your business.

satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

First you need to know how the government of your country will react to this form of payment. For example, in my country you just need to download a wallet to your smartphone and you can start accepting cryptocurrency. I do not think that it will be in great demand among the population but can thus attract more customers to your institution !
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

To start with, I’am owner of a small coffee shop and the business goes well now, because we caught the wave in the right time several years ago. Now, ofc crypto will be on the peak, but I’am afraid not in my country yet. We are planning start-up (fast food) and want to stand up from the crowd by adding crypto as a payment method. Who have an experience/ knowledge of such integration, help me please with the process  step by step?

There are 2 options to using cryptocurrency as your payment. Either to use existing coin with high volume and popularity like bitcoin, litecoin, or you can create your own cryptocurrency coin to used as a payment currency. I suggest you use the existing coin first, then if your business going smooth and already gained popularity among peoples, you can create your own coin.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

punditX or CoinGate might come handy to your business for the requirements you posted. There are also a few more options, you can get those from gogole and give a try with their trial run offer.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

More like you will have trouble with authorities if crypto or bitcoin is outlawed. But if your government didn't say it is illegal then maybe that is reasonable enough. Just make sure to pay your taxes accurately.

I actually like the idea of accepting crypto especially bitcoin this time while waiting for the bull run.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

To start with, I’am owner of a small coffee shop and the business goes well now, because we caught the wave in the right time several years ago. Now, ofc crypto will be on the peak, but I’am afraid not in my country yet. We are planning start-up (fast food) and want to stand up from the crowd by adding crypto as a payment method. Who have an experience/ knowledge of such integration, help me please with the process  step by step?

I think its quite good idea if you add cryptocurrency in payment method but I think the government will be against it simply because using cryptocurrency was a tax free so that in every item you will buy there will no tax and I think this situation is the thing that the government want to avoid because they can't make more funds from tax.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

I would like to advise you not to sell cryptocurrency, which you will get people. If you sell cryptocurrency right away, you will somehow influence the price of bitcoin. That will not be beneficial to you and to people who want to pay with Bitcoin. In order to implement such a system, it is necessary you will pay to for another things by bitcoin ar just hold it

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

I like if bitcoin and crypto could be payment method and have many function for using transaction because by using bitcoin and crypto I think could be more easy to sent and receive money or using transaction payment.
It is good to have this advance technology for payment but more worth it if it is use when the price is high in the market. Crypto is good because it is faster and secure though it is irreversible when you send it on wrong address because it does not need third party to process it. For now, I used to hold than to used it now for payment especially bitcoin.

jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

It's a good plan, but it needs some expert on that to be more integrated with your coffee shop. But i have some idea on methods on paying cryptocurrency. It can be automatically convert to fiat or you can have some wallet to hold it until you decide to sell it.
BitValve
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

BitValve P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

A good one is CoinPayments, which accepts almost all cryptocurrencies and does it very easily for any merchant to use this service. Havent used them as a merchant though.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   0.5% Crypto-Fiat | 0.2% Crypto-Crypto P2P cryptocurrency exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE
                                   ❱ Telegram       ❱ Twitter                     Buy Bitcoin
                                             ❱ Buy Bitcoin with PayPal      ❱ Buy Ethereum              [   ◾◾◾    ◾    ]
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

To start with, I’am owner of a small coffee shop and the business goes well now, because we caught the wave in the right time several years ago. Now, ofc crypto will be on the peak, but I’am afraid not in my country yet. We are planning start-up (fast food) and want to stand up from the crowd by adding crypto as a payment method. Who have an experience/ knowledge of such integration, help me please with the process  step by step?

It is a good things to have peoples like you who wants to make the other peoples using cryptocurrency as a payment method because it will bring more peoples into cryptocurrency. To adding crypto as your payment method, you need to learn how to make your own cryptocurrency.
Maybe you can choose the ETH network to create your own token, and later you can make your own main net.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Your store's crypto payment method is a good thing, but all of that must be based on government decisions. so I think that is something you need to pay attention to before you receive crypto payments.
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

It depends completely how to use by Btc . Do you want to hold the crypto? Or do you want something that would be automatically converted into fiat at the point of sale? It is main issue for everyon. 
If it's the former, then simply create a separate wallet for your restaurant's payments, just as how you would normally create a personal wallet. If it's the latter, then probably try out BitPay[1]. Currently I think they only support BTC and BCH.
MarkAthur

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

It is not easy to define and pick the best payment gateway method for online payments. Multiple factors determine what is a good payment gateway like technology, support, fees, etc.

I would suggest https://www.puutwallet.com very secure and safest app
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency grey area and yet not recognised by most of the countries. However, using it as a payment system is not barred under any law in most of the countries across the globe so I don't think that you will face any litigation. Still, I would recommend you to go with a legal advisor as he will be in a better position to assist you considering the applicable laws including amendments.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

I think that now is not the most convenient moment for launching a similar system in your store. Wait for the course to stabilize.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment  is far better  than most of  the payment methods that we have.  I believe bitcoin is doing amazing well, I can't wait to see most business ventures around the world adopting the use of bitcoin in their daily transactions.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

I encourage you to implement cryptocurrency as a payment method. It will make you a unique place in your café and attract many customers. You have to implement a payment method by which to use a crypto currency available in your country. I still recommend Bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

It is not easy to define and pick the best payment gateway method for online payments. Multiple factors determine what is a good payment gateway like technology, support, fees, etc.

I would suggest https://www.puutwallet.com very secure and safest app

do they have a fiat gateway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: