Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Buy/sell BTT accounts with trusted dealers trusted by 1k+ members  (Read 544 times)
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Yes, you heard us right! We are a group of trusted Bitcointalk account sellers/buyers, dealing with higher rank accounts at a reasonable price and trusted by 1k+ members.

Why Us?
  • We are selling/buying accounts from the year 2015
  • We have sold 500+ Bitcointalk accounts including member, full member, senior member, hero and legendary
  • We do not sell/buy green trust or negative trust accounts
  • Trusted by several account buyers as well as sellers

Want to know about us?
We buy account from several peoples who want to get rid of forum at a reasonable price and we manage those accounts for a month to make sure the accounts are safe and also in that time interval we do handle the post quality for them with 5+ line posts from them. We than resell those accounts with our commission added and make sure that those accounts will never be detected as we will also include email accounts and staked address for those accounts. We have sold a lot of accounts and also some of the accounts we sold are much trustworthy in the forum now with good trade history.
We deal with high quality accounts only. In case the account is not that high quality than we spend a month on those accounts to make them better and trustworthy.

Want to sell accounts? Read below
Yes you heard right. We purchase bitcointalk accounts at a good price from all the sellers. Normally selling account is not that easy on the forum so we make it easy for the sellers to earn good amount for their accounts which are not in use. The amount for which we will buy your account will depend on the post quality, untrusted feedbacks, Date of registration and Staked address.

Want to know what price we sell accounts? Read below
Code:
Member: $20
Full member: $60
Senior Member: $110
Hero: $180
Legendary: $250

How to contact us?
  • Drop us a PM and we will reflect onto it as soon as possible
  • Send a messege on our Telegram account and we will add your into our group once verified.

Drop us a messege and we will add you to our group once you are verified!
Stay away from scammers using same userame on telegram. We will never contact you first.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

Bump
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Selling BCT accounts is not a violation to this forum but it is not recommended. I do believe that most of the BCT accounts for sale are those hacked accounts whereas buying it should be unlikely be done. I would rather stay in this rank than buying hack accounts. I am not saying that your accounts for sale are hacked but most likely most of the users here selling hacked accounts. So buyers should be careful in purchasing an account.
The accounts i am selling are not hacked.
Instead they are been farmed with extreme caution to keep the account quality on the top. Also i am not doing any illegal activity here as buying/selling accounts should not be dismotivated here.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

Selling BCT accounts is not a violation to this forum but it is not recommended. I do believe that most of the BCT accounts for sale are those hacked accounts whereas buying it should be unlikely be done. I would rather stay in this rank than buying hack accounts. I am not saying that your accounts for sale are hacked but most likely most of the users here selling hacked accounts. So buyers should be careful in purchasing an account.

Hello guys!

I still observe that merit is a hot issue in this section after seeing many posts started by the lower ranks that was being discussed over and over again. I know it is annoying but I could not help but to encourage them to be good and do what is right here in the forum.

So, here is my little way on convincing them to stop posting regarding on merit looking thread.

Let us consider if merit is like a lottery jackpot then basing on the data gathered from this post 2 MILLION users and their STATS]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4901670.0]2 MILLION users and their STATS probably you will know how hard on getting 1 merit over the number of users in the forum which 2 million users scraped by mazdafunsun.

See how huge is the number of the new users (Newbie - Jr. members)
Since PIE charts are the most common and one of the most intuitive charts to read, here are the distribution of bitcointalk ID's from 1 to 2'000'000 .

I quickly made a table to show the data of user ranks and their chance to get merits if we will consider merit as jackpot on winning lottery. I include the newbie and jr. members number of users in addition to 78,755 number of users from member to legendary rank presented by mazdafunsun.

Code:
Rank                 N = users     (% of users per rank)  (% chance on getting 1 merit / N # of users)
Legendary 2140      0.3                                333.33
Hero Member 4140            0.7                                142.86
Senior Member 8999    1.67                               59.88
Full Member 18170    3.37                               29.67
Member      27621          5.12                               19.53
Jr. Member        60389          11.20                              8.92
Newbie 417,536       77.46                             1.29

Total                 538,997       100

Legendary rank has 333.33 % chance on getting 1 merit for it has only few number of users reaches this rank. Newbie and jr. member has the lowest chance of getting merit with only 1.29% and 8.92 chance on getting 1 merit respectively.

It clearly shows that if merit is like a Lottery Jackpot then newbie and jr. member ranks would hardly get merit. This because newbie and jr. member rank has the largest number of users in the forum. It has only a slight chance on getting merit. I will include also that the newbie/jr. member rank has the greatest number of posts activity stated in this post.]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4901670.0] in this post.

Luckily, getting merit is not like a lottery jackpot because it could be given anytime to those users that has shown unique and constructive posting skills. I could even attest to it before since I was demoted to newbie but was able to rank up even to a member rank. I was grateful that merit source help to reach this rank. Those people are extending help to motivate each users to post constructively and to behave in the forum.

Challenge is still to contribute and to be part meaningfully in this forum. I do hope that lower ranks would also realize how great it is to be part on cryptocurrency discussions. One should stop looking for merits and instead helping one another should be our priority.

So instead of complaining or starting a post to gain merit, it should be joining discussions actively and contribute meaningfully. We should stop starting a low quality post in this section. 
jademaxsuy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Hello guys!

I still observe that merit is a hot issue in this section after seeing many posts started by the lower ranks that was being discussed over and over again. I know it is annoying but I could not help but to encourage them to be good and do what is right here in the forum.

So, here is my little way on convincing them to stop posting regarding on merit looking thread.

Let us consider if merit is like a lottery jackpot then basing on the data gathered from this post 2 MILLION users and their STATS probably you will know how hard on getting 1 merit over the number of users in the forum which 2 million users scraped by mazdafunsun.

See how huge is the number of the new users (Newbie - Jr. members)
Since PIE charts are the most common and one of the most intuitive charts to read, here are the distribution of bitcointalk ID's from 1 to 2'000'000 .

I quickly made a table to show the data of user ranks and their chance to get merits if we will consider merit as jackpot on winning lottery. I include the newbie and jr. members number of users in addition to 78,755 number of users from member to legendary rank presented by mazdafunsun.

Code:
Rank            N = users     (% of users per rank)  (% chance on getting 1 merit / N # of users)
Legendary 2140      0.3                                333.33
Hero Member 4140            0.7                                142.86
Senior Member 8999    1.67                               59.88
Full Member 18170    3.37                               29.67
Member      27621          5.12                               19.53
Jr. Member        60389          11.20                              8.92
Newbie 417,536       77.46                             1.29

Total                 538,997       100

Legendary rank has 333.33 % chance on getting 1 merit for it has only few number of users reaches this rank. Newbie and jr. member has the lowest chance of getting merit with only 1.29% and 8.92 chance on getting 1 merit respectively.

It clearly shows that if merit is like a Lottery Jackpot then newbie and jr. member ranks would hardly get merit. This because newbie and jr. member rank has the largest number of users in the forum. It has only a slight chance on getting merit. I will include also that the newbie/jr. member rank has the greatest number of posts activity stated in this post.

Luckily, getting merit is not like a lottery jackpot because it could be given anytime to those users that has shown unique and constructive posting skills. I could even attest to it before since I was demoted to newbie but was able to rank up even to a member rank. I was grateful that merit source help to reach this rank. Those people are extending help to motivate each users to post constructively and to behave in the forum.

Challenge is still to contribute and to be part meaningfully in this forum. I do hope that lower ranks would also realize how great it is to be part on cryptocurrency discussions. One should stop looking for merits and instead helping one another should be our priority.

So instead of complaining or starting a post to gain merit, it should be joining discussions actively and contribute meaningfully. We should stop starting a low quality post in this section. 

jademaxsuy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

ASDasd
jademaxsuy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Well that should be good for we know it is so hard to rank up nowadays and others just getting their account through buying it online even if it is too risky. Hope my post will help you to bump up your thread.
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Bump
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Added senior member in stock with some Smerits in it!
Escrow accepted via trusted person!
Pm your deals.
bump
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

bump
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Bump
some seniors available
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

bump
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

B
lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 12:43:22 PM

Its kind of contradictory since there is a requirement to post because most of us have commitments and money is what drives this world so if there is a requirement to make x posts and a user has little or nothing to say especially on this scale is a very hard cracker to bite
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: