Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder of PR  (Read 153 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Friends, McAfee increased the price of SKY by 12%.
What do you think : how long will the SKY price rise? Are there any ideas of PR, for your favorite tokens?
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

What do you think : how long will the SKY price rise? Are there any ideas of PR, for your favorite tokens?

The price will return back to near the previous level, it's almost always the case with these short term pumps because of someone shilling a project. The best PR is to have a working project that people actually use and gain value from. Aside from that I think bringing traffic in a steady and stable way is better, advertisements etc, rather than endorsements.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

The price will return back to near the previous level, it's almost always the case with these short term pumps because of someone shilling a project. The best PR is to have a working project that people actually use and gain value from. Aside from that I think bringing traffic in a steady and stable way is better, advertisements etc, rather than endorsements.
I think that you are right and in such situations the price quickly returns to its original place, as most likely it is a conventional pump. What about the good PR, I think that just a good project with a finished product is still very few people luring. You always need more just a project with a product.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

PR is a good thing, but long term, only good team and workable project and idea will make a token - good investment, otherwise, when PR is low, token will go low, because there is no product behind it
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

John McAfee is a famous person in the field of information technology and most recently in the cryptographic field. Many times he was noticed in dishonest actions in cryptography and personally I don’t believe him when he says something about any coin / token. I advise you not to take his words seriously, otherwise you may lose some of your investment!
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

I think that you are right and in such situations the price quickly returns to its original place, as most likely it is a conventional pump. What about the good PR, I think that just a good project with a finished product is still very few people luring. You always need more just a project with a product.

If it wasn't McAfee I might not be so sure, but it's happened numerous times with him. I'm not sure I agree with your idea that a finished product doesn't lure people but I do agree it's not as good as it should be. Still people flock to more popular projects even though they're showing no signs of being complete. A good balance is best between effective marketing and a functional product.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Well I must that that McAfee is really good at shilling coins if SKY is up by 12% because of his promotion. But we all know that this is just hype, sooner or later it will fall hard.

So its either you ride the boat with them and bail out when it's going to sink otherwise you will also go down with them. I'm seeing this hype will just last for a couple of days and then followed by a massive dump.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

This has happened to so many coins, that even McAfee was involved to bring about a pump. You need the check the likes of Docademic and NoBs, then you would understand better.
The coin will surely pump, but it will still have to retrace and if care is not taken, it will dump beyond reasonable doubt. It happened to NoBs, which means it can also happen to any other coin.
It's good that Docaademic (MTC) has a good product and that is what is helping it. If not, the dump would have been so serious.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

The McAfee marketing moves work very well. but I think that in such a market the price of SKY will not rise more than 20 percent.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

McAfee picked up many coins, but after that they immediately fell very low! But some coins did not react to his attempts to pump! And at the moment, when the market below, Sky does not rise high!

[
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I did not trust to such coins as SKY for which Mc Afee doing marketing. I know that it is just a speculation

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: