Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE: Revealed] I will tell the coin which will give 100-500 times return  (Read 78 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I will reveal the only coin which will give at least 100 times return guaranteedly within just 3-4 months and is only the ultimate and most genuine investment currently. Price will blast completely because it has one of the biggest at least 4 use cases coming and confirmed, deals closed. It has also nice speculation air because of being a bit new coin. I will also tell all other details you will ask about everything of coin. You will keep playing all over for money but will fight for pennies so don't shut this only lifetime opportunity. if you buy or not, but its your life think about this penny $71 or lifetime headache for money  Smiley

Price is only $71

My Bitcoin address: 1AQfHvyGmq2Cx5FD2Dg1WhsVDLp2XGtA7C
My PayPal email: ajaya935@gmail.com
My Skrill email: ajaya935@gmail.com

My email: ajaya935@gmail.com

Delivery via PM within 24 hours after payment confirmation Smiley

UPDATE:

Now I am revealing that coin, that coin is Fantasy Gold(FGC) and is still in same penny.
Now for God's sake please at least donate some at least little $ to me below, i am a very poor person who got more poor in tons of online scams since years and i have almost none of that coin because i bought at high rate  Cry

My Bitcoin address: 1AQfHvyGmq2Cx5FD2Dg1WhsVDLp2XGtA7C
My PayPal email: ajaya935@gmail.com
My Skrill email: ajaya935@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: