Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE: Revealed] I will tell the coin which will give 100-500 times return  (Read 104 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

I will reveal the only coin which will give at least 100 times return guaranteedly within just 3-4 months and is only the ultimate and most genuine investment currently. Price will blast completely because it has one of the biggest at least 4 use cases coming and confirmed, deals closed. It has also nice speculation air because of being a bit new coin. I will also tell all other details you will ask about everything of coin. You will keep playing all over for money but will fight for pennies so don't shut this only lifetime opportunity. if you buy or not, but its your life think about this penny $71 or lifetime headache for money  Smiley

Price is only $71

My Bitcoin address: 1AQfHvyGmq2Cx5FD2Dg1WhsVDLp2XGtA7C
My PayPal email: ajaya935@gmail.com
My Skrill email: ajaya935@gmail.com

My email: ajaya935@gmail.com

Delivery via PM within 24 hours after payment confirmation Smiley

UPDATE:

Now I am revealing that coin, that coin is Fantasy Gold(FGC) and is still in same penny.
Now for God's sake please at least donate some at least little $ to me below, i am a very poor person who got more poor in tons of online scams since years and i have almost none of that coin because i bought at high rate  Cry

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Lol, just looking your trust history is enough to pass this opportunity.

Also if you know 100-500 times return just invest that, not ask for 71$. Scammer looser.

John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Lol, just looking your trust history is enough to pass this opportunity.

Also if you know 100-500 times return just invest that, not ask for 71$. Scammer looser.

i am not asking for money i am only asking for penny donations for revealing that biggest coin and that too short term  Smiley
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

UPDATE:

Now I am revealing that coin, that coin is Fantasy Gold(FGC) and is still in same penny.
Now for God's sake please at least donate some at least little $ to me below, i am a very poor person who got more poor in tons of online scams since years and i have almost none of that coin because i bought at high rate  Cry

Nah, your begging, HAHA, this is so lame and oh, Based on your trust history, you are one of those scammers loitering around this forum.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Please invest alone and make your profit alone. Don't come here with this scam news to scam people if you can't reveal it without the so-called donation then keep it to yourself.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Watch this video to know more about Fantasy Gold:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aDfFqtdclc
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

I will reveal the only coin which will give at least 100 times return guaranteedly within just 3-4 months and is only the ultimate and most genuine investment currently. Price will blast completely because it has one of the biggest at least 4 use cases coming and confirmed, deals closed. It has also nice speculation air because of being a bit new coin. I will also tell all other details you will ask about everything of coin. You will keep playing all over for money but will fight for pennies so don't shut this only lifetime opportunity. if you buy or not, but its your life think about this penny $71 or lifetime headache for money  Smiley

Price is only $71

UPDATE:

Now for God's sake please at least donate some at least little $ to me below, i am a very poor person who got more poor in tons of online scams since years and i have almost none of that coin because i bought at high rate  Cry

I didn't even read to the end of your sentence and then wanted to leave this topic, but there's a banal question for you. even two. The first-many people are conducted on it? Second , do you have statistics? Because without it, everyone will pass by
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

well
u must be a fcking good person , right ?
since we know ,
if someone know about 100 X profit , even 10
no one will share it .
for example , i know some hidden gems
i keep it secret until now.
but u choose to share to public .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

trust level- Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.You should have tried with a different newbie id which now-a-days most people looking to scam use. Grin Grin.PUMP and DUMP.
Many imposters are being revealed each day and still people trying these old methods.Please try something new,we may be able to gain some insights too Cheesy.Fake youtubers and people everywhere looking to fool around some people who are new to the crypto is really bad idea and indirectly doesn't seems good.People now-days are more aware and careful so its better to try something different and somewhere else.Already market is full of fake bounty ico shitty coins and more to come.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Price is only $71

UPDATE:

With this current market condition and your are offering a coin that will return hundred times.
I think you should go to the doctor and check your mind's health..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: