Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never made master node and I want to start  (Read 364 times)
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Dear Friends

I never made master node and I want to start

How do I get started?

what currencies are available to use?

Can I use my amazon aws to do masternode?

Are there any tutorials Huh?

Thanks
Almir

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

You can see the list of masternodes on

https://masternodes.online/
https://masternodes.pro/

Most of the guides on how to run one is on the website of each coins that you'll choose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Most of the guides on how to run one is on the website of each coins that you'll choose.

Dear Friend

how can I find the ROI% value of  each currency ?

The site masternodesonline has the complete list of all available currencies ??

Can I make a VPS on Amazon and use it for it?

Thanks
Almir
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Masternoda is a very interesting phenomenon. I know a lot of people who are specifically looking for projects that have masternod. May be a very good income in the future. Now there is a bear market and many coins that have masternods have lost a lot in price. This is a very sweet piece of delicious cake, you need to enjoy the moment!
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Masternoda is a very interesting phenomenon. I know a lot of people who are specifically looking for projects that have masternod. May be a very good income in the future. Now there is a bear market and many coins that have masternods have lost a lot in price. This is a very sweet piece of delicious cake, you need to enjoy the moment!

Dear Friend

1* -What does the term "MN Worth" mean in the titles?

2* - the terms "monthly" and "yearly" is the amount that I will earn per month and per year?

Thanks
Almir
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

just search in google there is a lot of master node tutorial available there but the most important thing is to choose a reliable hosting providers good luck in your hunting journey :p
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Dear Friend

how can I find the ROI% value of  each currency ?

The site masternodesonline has the complete list of all available currencies ??

Can I make a VPS on Amazon and use it for it?

Thanks
Almir
Yes my friend, all of the details that you need to know is already there. You'll just have to click the coin and you'll see "daily income", "weekly income", "monthly income" and "yearly income" and this varies due to market conditions.

And as for ROI the percetange is indicated at the list "ROI".

That means minimum worth of investment for example dash, you need $160,130 to start a MN for that coin.

2* - the terms "monthly" and "yearly" is the amount that I will earn per month and per year?
Yes! that's an estimation but it can change and depends on how the market will turn into bullish.

If the market goes bull then that will increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Yes my friend, all of the details that you need to know is already there. You'll just have to click the coin and you'll see "daily income", "weekly income", "monthly income" and "yearly income" and this varies due to market conditions.

And as for ROI the percetange is indicated at the list "ROI".

That means minimum worth of investment for example dash, you need $160,130 to start a MN for that coin.

Yes! that's an estimation but it can change and depends on how the market will turn into bullish.

If the market goes bull then that will increase.

Great

im can use my amazon vps to start being a master node?

Is it worth it to be a masternode sharer and open account on 4stake?

You have great tutorials that can recommend to start?

Thanks
Almir
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:00:18 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 02:15:52 AM by batang_bitcoin

Great

im can use my amazon vps to start being a master node?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6m7pen/tutorial_run_a_node_free_of_charge_on_amazon_aws/

Is it worth it to be a masternode sharer and open account on 4stake?

You have great tutorials that can recommend to start?

Thanks
Almir
I'm not really into masternodes but I'm just trying to help you out with those basics but most of those tutorials that I'm seeing are on youtube. Just choose first on what coin you'll run a node.

Edit:
Alright, I'll leave this thread now there's now a person that would help you through your setup.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

im already have a vps run in amazon

im search for a tutorial to start

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

almost all current mn projects are scam on outdated codebase. 99% of the price is overinflated on completely empty githubs and network software with critical vulnerabilities. first thing to do is check the source code. example setup with ubuntu18 https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/wiki/Detailed-guide:-Masternodes

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

almost all current mn projects are scam on outdated codebase. 99% of the price is overinflated on completely empty githubs and network software with critical vulnerabilities. first thing to do is check the source code. example setup with ubuntu18 https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/wiki/Detailed-guide:-Masternodes

im only can do this in linux?
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

im only can do this in linux?

your masternode machines on aws (vps) should be on linux (ubuntu18 right now is most common selection i think, or debian/redhat/cent/etc), but control wallet could be running on any platform. some projects also have mn support in light clients (like https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe), so you don't need to have full blockchain copy on control machine

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

This is a very interesting thread, thanks for the useful links.

Some masternodes seem to be both very cheap to run and according to these indexing websites also offer extremely high profitability; I'm assuming these statistics are subject to very rapid change, however, and the longevity of many of these projects are also in question.

Therefore, what would be the top 3 most profitable and cost efficient master node coins you would recommend at the moment ?

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

This is a very interesting thread, thanks for the useful links.

Some masternodes seem to be both very cheap to run and according to these indexing websites also offer extremely high profitability; I'm assuming these statistics are subject to very rapid change, however, and the longevity of many of these projects are also in question.

Therefore, what would be the top 3 most profitable and cost efficient master node coins you would recommend at the moment ?

Dash is going to be great with upcoming version. Axe is still very cheap and easy to mine. Pivx dev left the project so its unlikely theres going to be anything new besides light updates (and how long they would last). the rest has empty or no source code available. there were couple more i think but they didn't survive this summer i guess

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

Dash is going to be great with upcoming version. Axe is still very cheap and easy to mine. Pivx dev left the project so its unlikely theres going to be anything new besides light updates (and how long they would last). the rest has empty or no source code available. there were couple more i think but they didn't survive this summer i guess
Is running a master node really profitable?

I am doubtful as there are many devs that left their project hanging on the air.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

I am doubtful as there are many devs that left their project hanging on the air.

Depends on coin. Most of super high ROI MN coins will just get value devaluted because of high infaltion. Same as with high PoS. You you should look for decent project that has not too high/not too low payouts. So you can pay your VPS server costs from MN income.

As AXE dev here chipped in with advice, I can recomened AXE as a good project. It's still easy to mine AXE, at least for now. Sadly it's not on any of larger exchanges so buying it will be harder. Only at freiexchange.com.
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Depends on coin. Most of super high ROI MN coins will just get value devaluted because of high infaltion. Same as with high PoS. You you should look for decent project that has not too high/not too low payouts. So you can pay your VPS server costs from MN income.

As AXE dev here chipped in with advice, I can recomened AXE as a good project. It's still easy to mine AXE, at least for now. Sadly it's not on any of larger exchanges so buying it will be harder. Only at freiexchange.com.

true. there was so many projects with just very bad balancing, like 90% masternode rewards - with such numbers hash rate would be abandoned due simple math. masternodes got this bad reputation during winter '17 because it was a better instrument for scammers - you have additional ROI vector that would look better than any standard pow system. and it was understandable for people just blindly selling everything to get a couple masternodes - no time to read github, price is going up by minutes Sad

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:43:12 PM by almirfiorio

you have a tutorial do create a masternode in vps on amazon ? im want to use smartcash

Which coins are the most suitable to make masternode and that will value a lot from now on?

Thanks
Almir
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

you have a tutorial do create a masternode in vps on amazon ? im want to use smartcash

Which coins are the most suitable to make masternode and that will value a lot from now on?

Thanks
Almir

theres a swift guide how to setup the machine on aws https://devmarketer.io/learn/how-to-get-ubuntu-18-04-on-amazon-ec2-hint-its-ridiculously-simple/
after you ssh in - setup flow is pretty much the same.

which coin will moon you can check on github Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: