Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOIN AT REDUCE PRICE  (Read 308 times)
james scot (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello

I have 205.5 bitcoin for sale. the current bitcoin market price is about $6,356 per coin.

However, i am willing to sell below the market price for bulk buyers.

For buyer of:

1-99 bitcoins ($5500/coin)

100-499 bitcoins ($4800/coin)

500 and above bitcoins ($4000/coin)

Please feel free to ask me for proof of available bitcoins and also note that all

bitcoin trades will be fully backed by an escrow service for the sake of transparency.

Thank you
Cheers

James  scot
Support & Marketing Staff
Kemp House 160 City Road
LONDON EC1V 2NX
Email: sale@bulkbitcointrader.com
Phone number:  +447482897339
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Show proof of those coins mr newbie with millions worth of bitcoins Smiley
and also, will you use forum escrow to provide security for the buyers ? Smiley
sadpepe

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Stop talking about trust with your bright red sign "TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION" Go somewhere else.

Nobody's gonna use forum escrow for such big deals. It will be a platform specifically for OTC trades. This is a forum for information exchange
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Stop talking about trust with your bright red sign "TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION" Go somewhere else.

Nobody's gonna use forum escrow for such big deals. It will be a platform specifically for OTC trades. This is a forum for information exchange
Seems like you are blind autist who like to rise his post count.
My "trade with caution" rank is for helping people with guide how to not being scammed you idiot Cheesy
Newbies like you should be thankful to people like me who is wasting their time obviously to create guides how newbies can stay safe Smiley
Next time when you like to tell someone is bad person, check why he's red tagged kid Smiley
And if you not going to use forum escrow, then why u use the forum in first place ?
Or you telling me that escrows like OgNaStY is not enough trusted to do big trades?
My red trust will be removed really soon but kids like you will never learn the lesson and will be scammed every time.
If any of the forum members are not willing to use forum escrow, i don't get the idea of registering to the forum at all.
And just because i'm pretty sure you are lazy same as your stupidity, take a look why i am red-trusted " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063753.0 "
Its because i created a guide to newcomers how to stay safe and trade with escrow Cheesy
Mr. OTC Big broker who can't deal with miners but pretending can handle 20-50btc trades per day Cheesy
Its amazing how everyone think people here is stupid.
james scot (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

anyone interested should pm for screenshot/video proof for available balance ..
only serious buyer
thanks
BTC.J

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello

I have 205.5 bitcoin for sale. the current bitcoin market price is about $6,356 per coin.

However, i am willing to sell below the market price for bulk buyers.

For buyer of:

1-99 bitcoins ($5500/coin)

100-499 bitcoins ($4800/coin)

500 and above bitcoins ($4000/coin)

Please feel free to ask me for proof of available bitcoins and also note that all

bitcoin trades will be fully backed by an escrow service for the sake of transparency.

Thank you
Cheers

James  scot
Kemp House 160 City Road
LONDON EC1V 2NX
Phone number:  +447482897339

Hi James,

*500 and above for $4000/coin. So do you have more than 205.5 bitcoins?

Are you willing to do KYC with my law firm, RHTlaw Taylor Wessing before we deal?

I'm looking at min 5K Btc.

You can contact me on telegram: BTC_J91
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

only serious buyer
thanks

I’m sorry, since when does video actually prove anything.

I’ll buy a coin at £4200 if you’re a legitimate seller (that’s $5500 right?). Any uk based cryptocurrency solicitors will do for the escrow service (there’s one in Manchester I know of).
james scot (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

pls do send us official letter of intents on our email so we can start conversation officially
i no all agreement and trade condition will be melt
thanks
james scot (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

pls any interested persons can reach me too on my telegram
https://t.me/scoscojames
thanks
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

only serious buyer
thanks

I’ll buy a coin at £4200 if you’re a legitimate seller (that’s $5500 right?). Any uk based cryptocurrency solicitors will do for the escrow service (there’s one in Manchester I know of).

This is either an escrow scam or the Op is going to attempt to scam, using watch only addresses as proof. I've seen and experienced this in-play. The only way to prove he has them coins, is to sign messages from the addresses holding them, and even at that, any interested buyer must use only escrows they know or are familiar with.  
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

only serious buyer
thanks

This is either an escrow scam or the Op is going to attempt to scam you using watch only addresses as proof. I've seen and experienced this in-play. The only way to prove he has them coins is to sign messages from the addresses holding them, even at that, any interested buyer, must use only escrows they know or are familiar with. 

I signed message doesn’t go far enough. You need a signed message that’s dated.

There was a scam posted here of an old address that stores 1000 btc signed by.a user here and a user was making it into a giveaway thread and then changed the terms so that they could get paid (which got spotted by moderators but the moderators resized everything to 1pt, they didn’t remove it which was a bit disappointing as it meant users were still trying to send money to the new address.
james scot (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

we have condition that is friendly to all parties.. we are into bitcoin mining , we have the capacity to generate lot of bitcoin so we sale at cheap rate
... we have a friendly condition for trading ...we are real and ready to meet any conditions
thanks
DaPaaShunting

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

I have always advocated for the use of exchanges for such trades so as to clear any form of mistrust
Jojo333

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

only serious buyer
thanks

This is either an escrow scam or the Op is going to attempt to scam, using watch only addresses as proof. I've seen and experienced this in-play. The only way to prove he has them coins, is to sign messages from the addresses holding them, and even at that, any interested buyer must use only escrows they know or are familiar with.  

Definetly use a well known escrow.
james scot (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 12:51:03 PM by james scot

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley UPDATE  ON THE NEW PRICE  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello

Due to the current market rate of bitcoin at  approximately $4300

We are  willing to sell below the market price for bulk buyers.

For buyer of:

1-99 bitcoins ($4000/coin)

100-499 bitcoins ($3800/coin)

500 and above bitcoins ($3500/coin)

Thank you
Cheers

James  Scot
Kemp House 160 City Road
LONDON EC1V 2NX
Phone number/Whatsapp:  +447546916277
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: