Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will BTC hold or No what do you think?  (Read 628 times)
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

No one will say for sure, but with a breakdown of the level of 6000, the chances that we will still drop will increase. Many analitka believe that this is not the end and we can see $ 4000 + -

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

If BTC Break this level $6350/$6300,  Market will go to the Panic again, BTC may go $6200/6100.
 To confirm the breakdown BTC daily close below $6300 If BTC hold above, wait for price action and trade.

If you see the market now you can see that the price of bitcoin are now below $6000 and if this thing continue to falling many people will really get panic. Holding is a good choice right now and if you willing to wait to the pump just hold it.
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

I'm sure everyone is panicking with the current Bitcoin condition, because ETH is also experiencing bad things, so there are no reliable references.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

If BTC Break this level $6350/$6300,  Market will go to the Panic again, BTC may go $6200/6100.
 To confirm the breakdown BTC daily close below $6300 If BTC hold above, wait for price action and trade.

At this point, bitcoin is now at $5000 so do you think that most of us are now panic? For sure they are, especially if they invested with $6500 the last couple months. They got lose already some of their coins now. So it is still better to hold for them than to lose a lot. Maybe lets wait for next year, I think it will recover next year.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Bitcoin has already dropped to$ 5,500, some even started to sow panic. But don't worry about it. You can start buying, but not all the money. Perhaps he can sink even lower.

pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

I mean, what options do you have? The market is so deep, that you need to be a fool to sell now. It is hard to accept, but we do not have any other options left. Just stay calm and hold you coins till the better times.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Nice analysis but bitcoin has broke and fell under your expectation.

We've been a lot of people who panicked during that time when it fell down to $5,300 and now its nearly $5,600 again. I think that by this time we'll see a strong support at $5,000 and if its possible to go lower further then at least I expected that but I don't want that to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

I think that to keep BTC is a good idea, because everything that is happening on the market once and it will end very quickly, so I think that all this will definitely increase in price. The most important thing is that now there is such an opportunity to buy BTC
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

You were almost right, but market crashed below 5500$. Could you give us other technical analysis. Now, I really dont know where market could go, if the panic continue, we will surely see 3000$ for 1 Bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

No one will say for sure, but with a breakdown of the level of 6000, the chances that we will still drop will increase. Many analitka believe that this is not the end and we can see $ 4000 + -

Bitcoin will not just go that low if do not panic sell. If anyone predicts that the price will fall further, it does not mean people will be forced to sell or compelled to sell at very low price, but that there will be panic sell. Therefore, if majority of us stand our grounds and decide not to sell below such price or prices, then there won't be room for it to plummet further.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Bitcoin will not just go that low if do not panic sell. If anyone predicts that the price will fall further, it does not mean people will be forced to sell or compelled to sell at very low price, but that there will be panic sell. Therefore, if majority of us stand our grounds and decide not to sell below such price or prices, then there won't be room for it to plummet further.
holding the Bitcoin is going to be a very profitable option. because the development of who owned Bitcoin will be greatly helped by holding it to increase even more in the future for the Betterment of Bitcoin holds.

glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

As for today, the price of bitcoin is even lower than before. it touching $4600+ but it seems starting to rise again slowly.
Along with all altcoins, they also starting to rise up again.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

Even we see that the price of bitcoin was keep on falling, we must still hold our bitcoin because it is only our chance right now. Always be patient and stay calm because it will help you to avoid cutting losses. Once you cut your losses its hard to regain right now so just hold your bitcoin because it will go to the moon again.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

I don't think so anyone have other options then holding. In this level Noone wants to sell their btc because it's just a big loss for holders. So many people bought btc at the rate of 15k and still holding. So I as I think about it holding is good besides sold at this cheap level. If you want recover your loss then if you can buy at this cheap price.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

It has dropped to 4,4k bucks and I do not see any perspective of flying to the moon this year. I have worries that we will see even a deeper fall, because crypto market is unpredictable and when everyone is expecting a pump, comes a huge dump.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Maybe the current market conditions are really worrying, many people assume this will be an end of the crypto. But that opinion didn't affect me. I'm still sure everything will improve and things worse than this have happened before. And what happened after that,it was unexpected.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

If you bought bitcoin around $6k price I think you should hold if you don't want to lose, I hope bitcoin will bounce back in December. For now bitcoin is around $4,500 well it's good to buy.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

If you see the market now you can see that the price of bitcoin are now below $6000 and if this thing continue to falling many people will really get panic. Holding is a good choice right now and if you willing to wait to the pump just hold it.
Now the price is far below $6k and is in the position of $4500. very likely the price will go down again because the conditions are not too strong to go back up. you can cutlose and buy again at the bottom it will reduce the losses which you have gotten before.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

It is very interesting to watch such assumptions when everything has already happened. And if you then sold, now you could earn good money. But the most difficult to make the right decision. It is now easy to talk about it. In general, I believe that bitcoin should be kept all the time.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

I think everyone who wanted it, sold more at a price within 15-20K. All who have not sold believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and will keep Bitcoin for a very long time.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: