Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will BTC hold or No what do you think?  (Read 628 times)
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

If to look at schedules of previous years, then it is possible will take away that the bitcoin already repeatedly went down in the price at 5-10 times. As we see history repeats itself. And it means, as growth is inevitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

I think everyone who wanted it, sold more at a price within 15-20K. All who have not sold believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and will keep Bitcoin for a very long time.
I sold from those times and even @ $10,000 and lower. It doesn't mean just because we sold we don't believe in the future of crypto's.

You need to prove something that there's money coming in and coming out to the market and just like the stocks, you'll never get profit unless you will sell. This is the reason why we sold, we bought during the low times and we sold during higher times so that's a normal thing in such markets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

I think everyone who wanted it, sold more at a price within 15-20K. All who have not sold believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and will keep Bitcoin for a very long time.

Personally, I have no choice but to believe in rising prices again
I hold, hold, hold
The sale I have is very close to the collapse of encryption as a whole

hold is the solution.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

You can see now that the price is below 6k for btc and even 5k. And it is challenging the 4k resistance wall. And for last 3-4 days we see 200-300$ pump and dump but still it's in 4.2-4.6k. And if somehow it's break 4k wall it's max reach 3.6-3.8. then we see a bounce. I think this BCH drama is all over the world and people are tired of it. And when it's properly stop we see some bull run. And I also think that institutional investors took a great chance to enter the market. And they are doing it. Maybe it takes time but we hope we will see a bull run soon. Atleast hope for it.

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

Crypto price resistance is broken and BTC prices are down to $ 4200 and this is the worst in 2018, but if you study the SWOT analysis then you will find that threats can be opportunities where you can use low prices now to buy more for future investments
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

it is certain, indeed many people want to sell their coins, but I think, if for now selling is not the best choice. the best choice at this time is we hold and wait, believe it or not the market will grow, so we still have to believe, because the future of crypto is still running.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

I am sure that there will be a lot of opinions here, which in the end will be correct by chance, because someone will definitely have to say exactly what and how to correctly understand this whole thing, so I think that BTC should be kept.
yes i kjow taht the figures can be depressive but still there are some advantages of it as this coin ks classic well kind of

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

it is certain, indeed many people want to sell their coins, but I think, if for now selling is not the best choice. the best choice at this time is we hold and wait, believe it or not the market will grow, so we still have to believe, because the future of crypto is still running.
actually i think taht thee are soem coi s in which we not only should but must have a faith in so bitcoin is one of them

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

in reality, today we have to hold BTC, it's a very good choice. this is the same thing as a few months ago, BTC created a bullish, and it was a fake offer.

we cannot predict the chart with certainty, sometimes FUD always comes suddenly to bring down the market.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

I really believe in bitcoin and I still have a hope that price will raise soon because this is a great alternative for paymets!

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

If BTC Break this level $6350/$6300,  Market will go to the Panic again, BTC may go $6200/6100.
 To confirm the breakdown BTC daily close below $6300 If BTC hold above, wait for price action and trade.

this is also the benefit info bro to see the development of the price of bitcoin
henceforth we are waiting for exciting information for all of us, bro, hopefully the bitcoin price will improve
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I think people keep and invest in bitcoins. As this is a strong currency in the market. It will soon stabilize again. Now people can buy at cheap rates to wait for the opportunity to get rich. If I have a lot of money I will buy bitcoin while people are selling at very cheap prices.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

From the time this topic had been started, bitcoin price had already dropped more than 30% of its price. So, holding is a must thing to do during these days, believing bitcoin price will rise again after these bearish year.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Breaking another record of price dumped from 6000$ now recent pric eof bitcoin os 4300$ it's make panic ans stress from the holders, ofcourse hold don't give fight for the win later on bitcoin will be win until the last day of this year.
Hoping 2019 give  brighter future for the bitcoin holder get surprise price increase.

Shiekin

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

if in my opinion, for the current panic situation, we temporarily not hold bitcoin first, because we do not know the price of Bitcoin will return to normal or will decline further.
It's better that we take the safe path, than later our money will run out because of holding Bitcoin, we better sell it now.
 but we must still think positively for Bitcoin going forward.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Right now the market is way below the stated price and I think if care is not taken if we might see bitcoin down to 3k if much support for 4k didn't hold, I just hope that won't happen.

nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:15:40 AM

I'm tired of such jump and down
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

Personally, I have no choice but to believe in rising prices again
I hold, hold, hold
The sale I have is very close to the collapse of encryption as a whole

hold is the solution.
still, believe and continue to hold the market is good. but don't just focus on this thing just to be able to get profit. bitcoin was falling and starting again from scratch at a very low price it is an advantage that can be obtained. It will be able to give results and closing value of losses.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:46:25 AM

Crypto price resistance is broken and BTC prices are down to $ 4200 and this is the worst in 2018, but if you study the SWOT analysis then you will find that threats can be opportunities where you can use low prices now to buy more for future investments

The circumstance is that the price of the cryptocurrency market is going down and down. And when the BTC price had dropped below $4,000. I think now is the best chance to invest in BTC and hold for the next year. Hope that the next year 2019, the situation of the market will go better than this year.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Even we see that the price of bitcoin was keep on falling, we must still hold our bitcoin because it is only our chance right now. Always be patient and stay calm because it will help you to avoid cutting losses. Once you cut your losses its hard to regain right now so just hold your bitcoin because it will go to the moon again.
I agree. Buy and hold bitcoin because it gonna worth good later. I still believe on the potential of the coin and this drop won't affect my investment. I do not want to get panic and contribute for more fall, strongly hold and wait patiently because we do not know what will happen after this hard dump.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: