Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: competent developer for hire - python, nodejs, solidity, and ml experince  (Read 181 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 03:58:31 PM by nomadcrypto

I am a competent developer with extensive experience in python, nodejs, and more recently solidity as well as others. I have pretty extensive experience with machine learning and statistical analysis as well as a lot of experience building various types of crawlers. I’ve written several crypto trading bots with mixed results but as a result I can fairly quickly implement new trading algorithms. I also have a lot of experience with sports analytics(mostly NBA/NCAA but the concepts should apply to other sports as well). With all of my projects I strive to have 100% code coverage and document my code well. The extra time spent on this saves from potential security issues down the road. When talking about solidity projects it is especially important that the code base is well tested and documented.

I can quickly implement an ERC-20 token as well as an ERC-721 non-fungible token. If you are wanting a basic ERC-20 token I can develop a well tested token in just a few hours for you.  

I am looking for projects, small or large, solo or as part of a team. I am not really all that interested in sweat equity type positions or for trading work for tokens unless the idea is really good and you also have a proper budget. In my experience projects that do not have a budget tend to fail simply because they do not have a proper marketing budget and almost regardless of the validity of the idea.

Generally speaking I will only accept larger market cap cryptocurrencies as payment but exceptions can be made for the right people/project. I would prefer to work from home but exceptions can also be made for the right project.  As always escrow is welcomed and encouraged.

Edit

I do not work with wordpress and I have no interest in doing so. You should not be building websites which are more than a personal blog using wordpress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Bump
AnnaShln

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Write me on Telegram @AnnaShln
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

Are you able to provide a portfolio / past work? A github account, or a LinkedIn profile. It would aid in seeing experience.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Are you able to provide a portfolio / past work? A github account, or a LinkedIn profile. It would aid in seeing experience.

references are available for potential clients upon request. if you have a project that you would like my help with let me know(please include details about the project in your request) and I'll send that information to you.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

references are available for potential clients upon request. if you have a project that you would like my help with let me know(please include details about the project in your request) and I'll send that information to you.

Well I'm always looking for developers to work in tandem/alongside w/. I don't have a project specifically right now, but If you could send me your portfolio & hourly rate, I can add you to the list of people I keep in mind in the future.

Web Developer. PM for details.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Well I'm always looking for developers to work in tandem/alongside w/. I don't have a project specifically right now, but If you could send me your portfolio & hourly rate, I can add you to the list of people I keep in mind in the future.

I suspected as much. please contact me when you have a project you need help with
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: