Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking the interested on a casascius coin/deadlineless auction technically  (Read 247 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I bought a casascius half from anduck a few months back, and I’d like to get some coins back into my hit wallets because they look a bit bleak.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying them. I’d sell probably for 0.7 or higher if there’s any interest. It’s a brass 2013 half coin with anacs accreditation - I can post the pictures from anducks thread, the coin is nowhere near me so I’ll have to wait on any images and shipping until the end of this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCcollector19
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 37

HODLer of last resort

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

I bought a casascius half from anduck a few months back, and I’d like to get some coins back into my hit wallets because they look a bit bleak.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying them. I’d sell probably for 0.7 or higher if there’s any interest. It’s a brass 2013 half coin with anacs accreditation - I can post the pictures from anducks thread, the coin is nowhere near me so I’ll have to wait on any images and shipping until the end of this month.

I'm interested if you have (or we can find) documentation of ownership going back to Mike Caldwell.

Question: what's a "hit wallet"?  A google search turned up "The Hit Wallet, is made from full-grain vegetable tanned black cowhide leather with a printed snake skin pattern on the inside."  I'm guessing that's not it...  Wink

Thanks

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:50:06 PM
Merited by buckrogers (1)

I'm interested if you have (or we can find) documentation of ownership going back to Mike Caldwell.

Question: what's a "hit wallet"?  A google search turned up "The Hit Wallet, is made from full-grain vegetable tanned black cowhide leather with a printed snake skin pattern on the inside."  I'm guessing that's not it...  Wink

Thanks

Hot* wallet. Its like a hot pocket, but less microwaveable.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Thanks

Yes it’s a hot wallet. My autocorrect is being a bit of a bitch recently. I wanted to put that in my personal text but it’s not big enough.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I think many will wait for the pictures. You also said they are graded, so that'll be good to know as well.

BTCcollector19
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 37

HODLer of last resort

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

Question: what's a "hit wallet"?  A google search turned up "The Hit Wallet, is made from full-grain vegetable tanned black cowhide leather with a printed snake skin pattern on the inside."  I'm guessing that's not it...  Wink

Thanks

LOL I've done worse to my hot wallets...  have vivid memories of my phone falling out of my shirt pocket into the toilet in an airplane bathroom.  It slipped right past the flap and disappeared.  I actually considered sticking my arm down in there for a few minutes, then realized that there could be pictures of me with my arm stuck in the airplane toilet on the daily news...
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

I think many will wait for the pictures. You also said they are graded, so that'll be good to know as well.

These are the images from anduck’s thread http://archive.is/bEXgI

https://archive.is/bEXgI/36f08b77b5ce3ac9fb90385f7cfaa7b8e7312d31
And
https://archive.is/bEXgI/dcc248e99b4c2e3c392b92ccae8a76af249d4033
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

0.7 for a MS67 would be quite generous, unless I am missing something here. Huh

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

So I’m not entirely sure how much this stuff is worth, the auction was quite a fast one and I was the only bidder... If you’d suggest it’s value to me though I’d be grateful, we looking more like 1-1.5BTC here?
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

So I’m not entirely sure how much this stuff is worth, the auction was quite a fast one and I was the only bidder... If you’d suggest it’s value to me though I’d be grateful, we looking more like 1-1.5BTC here?

I believe the grumpy cat is implying the opposite.  0.7 would be generous for you to receive.  This is not an offer, but 0.65 btc is probably where it would sell currently. 

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

I believe the grumpy cat is implying the opposite.  0.7 would be generous for you to receive.  This is not an offer, but 0.65 btc is probably where it would sell currently. 

Aha, so hodl is a better option then with these things...
There’ll probably be a point when the coin plus the forced coins will be worth 0.7.
Although, who hasn’t heard of starting pricing high when trying to shift something without any rush... I’m happy holding onto it and denying the rest of the world it’s magnificance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: