Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) REVELATION COIN (Rev coin) PROJECT- cryptocurrency preparedness community  (Read 23125 times)
Medoha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:31:20 AM

I invite all People to join this great company, they have a great project.
shunkes

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

The Revelation coin project is completely owned by the people. I am glad in this coin and going to more developing in future
DEMMon23

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Very interesting and promising project. Now these are few. I am pleased to participate in it and hope for a long and fruitful work.
Ronnes

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

THE REVELATION COIN AIM IS TO RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT WHICH WILL PROVIDE A MEANS (THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN WITH THE USE OF REV COINS) FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BYPASS THE FUTURE MANDATORY ONE WORLD CURRENCY SYSTEM.
jayteejags (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

MXshine    Exchange

We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com   

marketing@mxshine.com

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
it's quite rude to spam our thread with your exchange ad, get this fixed
jayteejags (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

We have a new form for the airdrop we are introducing.
👉 join our telegram group for more information https://t.me/revelationcoin
If you have filled out the previous form you will still need to fill this form out in order to receive your 500,000 REV Coin.
If you have emailed us for verification, no need to fill the form out you already have your REV Coin 😊
We have acquired the services of a secure anti-bot web form company, on this latest form to make the process smoother, easier, and quicker for everyone. The team will have automation in this process, and the community will get their coins faster.
Remember this is a community coin, exchange decisions will be made solely by the community and carried out by the team. Because of the community being one of the most important parts of this coin, fair distribution of the airdrop is why it is important for you to fill this form out.
asifhossain

Activity: 3

I love u

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Revelation is a elegant coin. This coin will rise a lot in the future, It is not possible to compare it with other currencies.

emasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifme
@ibourk7

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

What a wonderful, successful and wonderful project I expect to have a fabulous future, Coin Revelation is a wonderful revolutionary coin in blockchain. Be part of this project by joining the Air Projection first to develop this forum. This currency will grow faster in the future.
So, do not delay joining this community.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Just one thing I notice on the website. How can people and interested to join will come to note your project while your website is not secure. Are you serious on going on with this project or later on abandon this? You have to show you are serious in taking this into the next level of development. The community will follow you through just like the HYDRO when it was in the airdrop stage yet.
 thank you for raising that up, we only recently launched few days ago and that will be taken care of. As a matter of fact our website is for informations and updates, as you already know we aint holding any token sale and we intend to airdrop vast majority of the coin to holders, site ain't taking any payment or KYC information so no issues at all. But we still gona get it secured. Thank you

Website is not secure yet. Though you have reasons not to do so. And the whitepaper has no in-depth discussion. High chance that this will not last long in crypto. Aside from the fact that this is anonymous project. The dev team has a long way to prove that this has strong foundation to begin with. Giving airdrop is not a good way to succeed. Very few made it thru that way. Those will be just dumped by hunters up until it has no more value. Just my thoughts though.
abgdin59

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

This is the BEST crypto program ever in 2018, You guys are awesome :
medofury

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

I ask everyone to join and pay attention to this distinguished legislator because he will have a great business
thuc84

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

How long will it be on the trading floor? What are your main goals? Anyway, I wish you all success
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

Very interesting project concept. You don't sell. You handed out. Project successful achievement conceived.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Website is not secure yet. Though you have reasons not to do so. And the whitepaper has no in-depth discussion. High chance that this will not last long in crypto. Aside from the fact that this is anonymous project. The dev team has a long way to prove that this has strong foundation to begin with. Giving airdrop is not a good way to succeed. Very few made it thru that way. Those will be just dumped by hunters up until it has no more value. Just my thoughts though.

Indeed that is what happened. Without strong foundation, dev just wasting time in creating and arrange this project in such a way. And also, airdrop only makes the bounty hunter glance at the project, not an investor. In fact, investors feel the opposite when they see it. They will imagine how many dumps later.
Wity08

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Greet project and very fantastic
Pius7

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

It's great project indeed
xiaojeixuanxuan

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:37:51 AM

Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/2343.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/2336.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Indeed that is what happened. Without strong foundation, dev just wasting time in creating and arrange this project in such a way. And also, airdrop only makes the bounty hunter glance at the project, not an investor. In fact, investors feel the opposite when they see it. They will imagine how many dumps later.
They just wanted to make a good project, without taking any care of their past experience or you can basically say if they just want your money.
abgdin59

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

This is one of the greatest project ever in 2018 and beyond
asifhossain

Activity: 3

I love u

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

This coin is one of the most coin. I think this is the best coin then another coin. I'm proud of to be a member of rev coin famil. 

emasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifmeemasifme
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: