Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) REVELATION COIN (Rev coin) PROJECT- cryptocurrency preparedness community  (Read 23123 times)
worudalswp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

project good REV
your fighting
0406Antoxa1982

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project.
A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives.
The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast.
medofury

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I adore this project because it is built on a noble goal to eliminate monopoly and global financial control.Many people will regret not joining this prestigious project in the coming years 💪
Jacob777

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Merry Christmas. Very interesting project with a prospect to be something original , never seen before! Looking forward to see it becoming huge!  Smiley
Renuka15

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:08:28 PM

IT is Good project and interesting also . I am so exciting about it  I wish Best Of luck.
victormaurison

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:43:09 PM

#Revs coin is one of the greatest project that will ever be in cryto currency...

What a wonder coin...revelation coin to the moon
abgdin59

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:01:09 PM

This was an amazing project ever created in the crypto world
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:05:23 PM

This was an amazing project ever created in the crypto world

Really? Why? In your own words, can you explain why you say such thing? Do you have any basis or you just utter those words to hype up this project?
Aniolatt

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:36:12 AM

This is arguably great. Time to reveal many things to us behind crypto
medofury

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:13:33 PM

The fact that this project is among the best projects to which I have joined will be lost by many not to join and benefit from it, it will have a great future
A4ty57

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:16:08 PM

Wow, this guys are so wonderful
The team behind revelation coin are very hard working,diligent and  straightforward
The team have good motive about their project and they carry all the community membes along
There is no ICO don't miss the airdrop

REV will be one the coin of the year
To the moon
With one love
mansuri1982

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

very good team. very fast sending tokens. I have not seen this before. wish you luck, guys
medofury

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:06:35 AM

I believe that this project will be one of the best projects in the next ten years and will achieve the financial freedom of each person who participated in it, do not miss this precious opportunity from your hands
Aniolatt

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:48:58 AM

Who wouldn't have subscribed for this great one life time opportunity? This is indeed a Great Revelation
Flame.Exchange

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

https://flame.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:03:55 AM

Hello!

We welcome you to get listed on Flame.Exchange!

★Requirements:★
Coin source must be on GitHub
Coin must be somehow derived from Bitcoin. (We will support tokens in the future)

★Why Flame.Exchange?★
Free listing, no fee
Very small exchange fees.
Fast and Secure
We value your privacy

★Contact Information★
Discord server: https://discord.gg/xU3Jer6
Discord username: AtomicLemon#0001
Telegram: @AtomicLemon
Or you can message me on BitcoinTalk!

🔥🔥Flame.Exchange🔥🔥
Need your coin listed? PM me on BitcoinTalk or Telegram: @Iana0
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:26:14 AM

The fact that this project is among the best projects to which I have joined will be lost by many not to join and benefit from it, it will have a great future
Okay?I'm not sure.
On what basis did you make such statements?
I carefully read the project and found nothing interesting,an ordinary coin-like thousands around.
So I don't see any reason to be happy.
victormaurison

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:26:50 PM

*Announcement*

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
....We have now entered the 2nd and FINAL PHASE of airdrop.    Starting now the 1st airdrop is closed.   New airdrop offers 777K REV.   Anyone who signed up for 1st airdrop CAN sign up for second one as well.
😁😁😁😁
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
  Here is link...  http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Fst80b

*REFERRAL: @vicomaur
EnnyTee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

🔊🔊Announcement🔊🔊
Rev coin have now entered the 2nd and FINAL PHASE of airdrop.    Starting now the 1st airdrop is closed.   New airdrop offers 777K REV.   Anyone who signed up for 1st airdrop CAN sign up for second one as well.   Here is link......

https://forms.zohopublic.com/revelationcoinproject/form/RevelationCoinAirdropFreeCoins/formperma/lvTSyO8Lc_RKqSsa_5kt6lCSIY-czOVKm-57iwfCtOA

Use @EnnyTee as telegram referral
rev_coin_project

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:38:24 PM

Hello,
I am on Rev Coin Team.    I want to thank everyone for their support of this project.    I literally just signed up to address some very valid questions about the project.     I noticed some people mentioned that noone will ever "invest" in this project because airdrops fail, etc.        

The premise of this statement i believe is that the posts refer to monetary investment.   We are not looking for investment.  Rev coin is not an investment.  This is clearly stated in our whitepaper.

The purpose of REV Coin is to prepare for the coming one world currency.  The only investments we are looking for is for people with like minds to invest time and talent into this project.  There is alot of work to be done.  As technology is changing we will need to constantly adapt and be ready to offer an alternative bartering tool/method.   Hopefully this addresses the investment question.

This project is not for everyone and we are not here to push anything on you, there are plenty of other projects out there.  However for those that do believe....this is for us.

Another question (and fair one ) is how is this any different than any other coin?  
The short answer is that we are specifically preparing for a one world currency and how to bypass it.  We don't believe that any other crypto company is specifically addressing this.     We think it is very arrogant to think that the decentralized systems in place will always be immune to a one world currency implementation.    I highly encourage you to read the FAQ section of our whitepaper because i think we answer this question.

Again thank you for your interest.

Here is link to our whitepaper:   http://revelationcoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/revelation_coin_wp_10-18.pdf
kesit77

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:47:46 AM

It is very interesting to read the reviews from the Revelation Coin mission, which is expected to be used as part of the payment system in the future. Both as a tool to pay for transactions and payment instruments related to banking. A project with ambition is commensurate with the need for practical pay in a transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: