Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:52:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Post  (Read 730 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

I advise that you first read and learn as much information as possible about the crypto market before investing. The crypto market is full of dangers and you need to learn what details to consider. You need to know that crypto investment does not bring profits the next day, so do not invest the necessary money for your daily expenses. It is good to read the whitepaper of each project until you decide which project deserves the investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Its very simple but difficult for people to apply them till they see the end result of it first thing to consider when investing is investing what you can lose that wont have much effect on you when the time comes and also ensure to undergo study of what you are about to do and seek for the right counsel or advise
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

if you want to invest the main thing is do not be tempted by an investment that promises definite profit because it is usually prone to scam, and for parts do not do it if you have funds but the funds are not free / will be used for better purposes don't invest
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Depend on you research. DO your own research. Do not rely on reviews even if its a trusted website. No word of mouth can be true but trust on what you have learn and rely on your instinct. If you feel that there is something wrong, then maybe there is and its worth checking. Don't invest if you are having second thoughts.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks

Welcome
The first and most important rule is similar to the equation of success as I classified it
Spend more time learning = great success probability
good luck.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO you must do a lot of research, see if the project is legit and promising. But how do I know if a project is legit? First you will do is to search about the project's product, I suggest to find a project that has product. Search about the team if they existing and have good backgrounds, check if the community is good and see if the officials are approachable incase of a problem. Smiley
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

Congrats and welcome. So, if I were you, I would to work with such of bounties and make your own basis of cryptocurrency. Then try to trading, investing and other.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Thanks

Most important is safety. Because here is no reversing of transactions and you are your own bank. So you must be sure that your coins are safely stored. Learning about safety should be your priority.  Beside that you have this and next year to buy your coins. You sort of joined in perfect time. Year 2020 will be to late.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks
Aside what everyone must have advised, i think you will need a lot of patience if you will truly gain from the crypto sphere, don't be afraid of making mistakes, take reasonable risks (that is what entrepreneurs do), follow your guts and you ll be good

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

I agree that one of the most important tips for beginners is to invest in crypto as much money as you are willing to lose, and in no case use any borrowed funds.  Spend more time on self-education, read this forum, there is a lot of important information here, from the very moment of the emergence of cryptocurrency.  And I think that the best knowledge and strategies are acquired on my own personal experience. 
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

I welcome you and congratulations on joining this forum. First understand first about cryptocurrency, you can spend your time reading about the types or names of cryptocurrency. That's the first step you need to understand, to continue entering the crypto market or investing in it.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies. First of all, your judgment of the future is correct. But don't listen to anyone's opinion about cryptocurrency investments. You need to learn coin knowledge and invest in it. Come on, I hope everyone gets rich.

Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Well to be safe with your crypto assets, first advice I give you is to avoid phisphing sites and links. This is because there are several criminals out there waitung to devour your assets by gaining access to your wallets private key. About trading make sure you trade on exchanges that are visible on coinmarketcap.com  as they are safe and have reviews. Just guard your assets and be smart.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Do's and Dont's? There is not a full lists of things like that. You have to draw it yourself when you're working in this market. The way to invest of each person is different, he can make money with his investment plan, it doesnot mean that you can make money by using his plan.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

now there are many good ico so if you want to invest, try to look at ico first, which has the potential and clear direction, because now there are many choices that can be made by investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.

You are correct and that is where emotional maturity helps a trader. Experience too goes along way because these are usually repeated patterns especially when looking at the candles sticks when trading.
Experince contributes a big factor in trading.

Believe in yourself when trading but it comes with failures in the beginning and learning from others experience is also a big plus. Keep on learning, trading is wide and you don't need to rush.
trust09man (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Welcome here!

The first reminder that you should do before investing is only invest what you afford to lose.
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.

What according to you is the appropriate amount to start with? I know its a lame question to ask but for starters just to get an idea.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks

Congrats you're joining cryptocurrency in a right time.
All coins are in dips you can invest on some top tier coins, and take profits later on, cheers
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I think right now you shouldn't do trading at least until the market will recover a bit. Read as much as you can and invest in the strongest coin while the prices are still low.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Welcome to our community. Grin For a start, I advise you to read the forum section for beginners. There is a lot of useful information. It will be useful for you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: