Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Post  (Read 730 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

I will welcome to you forum first and foremost and the few advice I will give out is that you don't invest all your money in cryptos, crypto space is a volatile space, so it means that anything can happen, the price can go up or it can go down. Spend more time to study and learn the space before making any investment, that's few advice i will give for now.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bit:boy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Not much to teach  in crypto currency trading
You should learn how to fully understand and deal with arbitrage and candles

Learn do always do your own research always
Avoid FUD
And dodge FOMO
Expect losses and profits

Have fun exploring
self learning is what works and teaches the reality of the market we will learn fast and many situations in reality i have learnt most of the things in by self learning only 
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Welcome to our community. You are вepы lucky that right now you are here. On the forum, you can find all the necessary information to become an expert in the crypto, but you will have to study a lot. Successes!

P.S Do not invest in shitcoins by the signals

joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

We have different do's and don't as a fellow investor the only do's and don'ts i can give is:

1. DO Invest when the market is down and DON'T Sell at low.
2. DON'T Buy at high price instead DO sell at high price.

This is the most common mistakes of new investors in cryptocurrency market also make sure you do really understand what are the risk in investing to cryptocurrency industry, not because you invest doesn't mean you're going to earn remember that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and there's a high chance that your investment might be at risk.

I suggest in order to familiarize the market and earn experience you should try to invest a small amount of capital or investment and after you've earned some experiences and you think you're ready for a serious investment then enter the market with all the lessons you've learned from your experiences.

Remember to be responsible on your investments and HODL. Good luck!

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

About investing in the crypto market, it's better to frequently ask questions or discuss crypto. In my opinion, all who are and are involved in crypto are both in need of one another.
To better understand what needs to be done, I suggest, activating yourself in the forum is more important. Because this forum is very much knowledge that can be taken especially knowledge about cryptocurrency, such as knowledge about bounty, ICO and knowledge of the crypto market.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks

First you must know that with trading of course you have to buy with low price and sell it higher.. I think it would help you if you know much about cryptocurrency and crypto trading so I advice you to make a reading about it and there are so many video tutorials which you can always have learnings as well. But you must really know that being involve with cryptocurrency it is inevitable for you to experience some loses and gains just like all of us. It is both part of the game. Just make sure that what you invest with crypto is just the extra fund that you have and not the money that is intended for more important matter. Have a wonderful journey in this world of cryptocurrency!!
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I think that it all 'DO'. if you have any mistakes, it's not bad. Every mistake makes you more smart and you have more experience. As for me, I made so many mistakes in crypto but you should make them yourself.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

Welcome here!

The first reminder that you should do before investing is only invest what you afford to lose.
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.
I agreed with you, sometimes people invest there all money in crypto and after some loss they make loan and invest to recover and make more losses,  investment here is totally risky and at this type of investment where chances are there to lose we should never invest our money which we can not afford to loose.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Welcome to the crypto site. To work on the crypto site, you first have to create a positive attitude about crypto. Then learn about Google and YouTube as well as crypto. Never be affected by wrong news. Be patience working on the crypto site. All the best.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

This forum is very big and you will find so many advises about investing this can't be really described in few posts. Take some of your time to read and learn, not only this forum but other forums and sites too. Thing you seek can't be found in one place.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the community! To begin with, deal with the amount of money you are willing to invest, so that it was not a pity to lose it, because most of this loses... Then if you decide, then find trading courses and learn to use the exchange. Everything will come to you in time.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

You need to enter your research, study all projects yourself, even if you have heard an excellent project from someone, then start your own research project, team, project roadmap, in general, everything that will let you know something about the project. Many will give you advice, they themselves do not understand many things. I think it’s best to learn everything yourself and learn from your mistakes and victories.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Not much to teach  in crypto currency trading
You should learn how to fully understand and deal with arbitrage and candles

Learn do always do your own research always
Avoid FUD
And dodge FOMO
Expect losses and profits

Have fun exploring

THis is good but i will add some information...
Remember to look for the team member of the project... never forget if they are legit.
Look on their project, is it good? and can take the pressure of the future?

Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks

To get started, study the branches for beginners, after which it will be better to study a couple of books on trading with the participation of those who can accompany you at an early stage. Do not begin to invest independently. The probability of losing a deposit in this market is very high.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks
First learn how to secure your funds before you start investing, read more on internet securities and how to identify phishing site,  how to enable extra layer of security on your assets
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

The Internet is freely available a lot of useful information. The most important thing at an early stage of training do not buy courses. You have to make yourself a skeleton (basic knowledge) to which you will attach new knowledge.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

Do's and Dont's work slightly different for each user and each one of us adopts a unique trading style. I personally found self education the best possible way how to learn. By browsing online there are so many other side topics that come to your attention, which are pretty important in the general information field. Super useful and interesting.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

The major don'ts:
- do not trust the news;
- do not trust the anonymous telegram chanels;
- do not make emotional decisions.

The major do's:
- read investing science literature;
- take as more courses in different economy fields as you can;
- do the strong research before investing.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

You are pretty lucky, because you are at the right point to start investing in crypto currencies. The market is at the bottom and we will see the green market in the upcoming months and now it is the best time to buy some alts.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

In such a falling cryptocurrency market, investing is like throwing money out the window, especially if you are a newbie here. In the beginning, you need to play on a demo account and learn how to control your emotions and then get real money on the exchanges. Everything will come with experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: