Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Post  (Read 730 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Like the others said, you're in a right spot right now since the value of coins are low, also before you invest something in a coin , its much better to DO A RESEARCH ABOUT IT, its function and if is it really good to invest with, also don't get emotional when your coins start to drop down. Be careful to scam projects and coins.
DO NOT INVEST IN CRYPTO. ANOTHER BIG CRASH IS INCOMING. Now you are responsable for fucking it up.
Hey brother, watch your language there are also admins here Smiley
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

It is not bad to seek advice here on the forum after series of advice from member dyor, you can't be certain of a lot of coin now that it will yield immediate return for you. Nevertheless bitcoin will be a good start for a newbie like you, bitcoin well known and the risk rate is minimal compare to unknown altcoins.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

the main thing to learn is to read the market situation and conditions, crypto moves very fast, many people lose and also many people are successful, don't be rash in making decisions, your money is at stake
1 read the news
2 follow the tranding signal
3 strick candle analysis
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

In such a falling cryptocurrency market, investing is like throwing money out the window, especially if you are a newbie here. In the beginning, you need to play on a demo account and learn how to control your emotions and then get real money on the exchanges. Everything will come with experience.
Actually when we trade in demo accounts and our main account will be very different. I used this way but it was not really effective because when I entered trading with the main account my emotions and patience were not the same as before and I was always scared at the first stage

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

My advice is dont be so greedy, observe first before invest and invest gradually. Don't catch falling knife if you are not expert. Buy low sell high. Profit is profit dont ask for more or else you will end up  selling in losses. Avoid scam coins and shitcoins, always do your own research. Good luck.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Great advice! Often I am guided by it. The most important thing is not to be greedy and risk wisely.
As for the advice, before investing, you need to read a lot of information. We are all human, and we all make mistakes, but we gain invaluable experience.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

If you are really new to the crypto world, I do not suggest you invest immediately. Read as much information as possible in the Beginners & Help section. Try to learn as much information and understand how the crypto market works. Invest when you feel well informed and trust your investment. Having enough knowledge about it will really contribute to getting higher incomes. When you start investing, the most important thing is to invest the amount you can afford to lose, that's for sure!
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Current investment must be more careful, because there are many fraudulent projects. indeed it must be researched in detail, if not, you are in a dangerous position, don't trust anyone, believe yourself with intuition so that there is no regret on another day
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Investment is really risky especially for those beginners like you. Just be resourceful, read some articles about trading and investments and you can also join some group conversations that will help you gain knowledge about it. Just keep in mind that invest only what you can afford to lose.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks
If you have been trading stocks before there is no too much different from cryptocurrencies trading.  You just need to keep risk very minimal and try to increase you profitable investments.  Cryptocoins market is highly volatile and before you invest just make sure you understand risk and reward ratio and you can used them in your trading.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Thanks

As a newbie in crypto, you should understand that it involves money, first things first is your emotion towards money and investing, you should learn to control your emotion and do a study first if you wanna engage in trading or anything. A lot of hypes are scattered all over the web, you should do your own studies, never rely on their assumptions or research.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Wellcome my friend, I would generally suggest you, know what you want, do always your own research, do not invest in anything according to rumours, stay calm and do not check your account/wallet too frequently.

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

For today I suggest to look at the crypto market situation, don't be too ambitious to immediately take a quick step. It's better to walk slowly, but produce real certainty or profit in investment.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks

all you have to do now is read a lot of posts in all threads that can make your knowledge increase especially insight, in this forum there are many boards, looking for those who really can provide knowledge.
after that you can do research to find altcoin as the first investment.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Time is whinning down you should learn more how to value your money, coz in the crypto market, it goes wide crazy all year and take note the next big thing will eventually turns green after this bear season. Let me remind you that you need to follow  rules of this forum, please avoid spamming.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks

Newbie should follow his elder and follow all thread of this forum. Maximum important thread is bitcoin discussion, trading discussion, altcoin discussion. And be aware from scam project. Newbie should check coinmarket and analysis about some coin/token.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks

I think you should also learn how to earn free tokens and profits through joining some bounty campaigns and have a part of a project's allocation pool. It might be good if you are not just investing but also creating free and tradable coins out in the market. Do see it as an opportunity.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

As a beginner trying to know dos and don't, you have to pay attention to the help and begginer section on this forum and in addition about investing, don't allow your emotions to rule your thoughts, be critical about every investment decision by doing your research, don't follow hype or what your friends are saying because you will be liable for your actions
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

Hello Everyone.

Thanks
I hope you also read that there are risks in cryptocurrency investment, so you wouldn’t have to complain when you start losing money?Same thing happens in every investment, and if you’re not prepared to face it, then investment is not for you. If you think you’re ready then you first have to set up a wallet and you can check out sites like Coinbase or Bitfinex.

And make sure to have an offline wallet so you wouldn’t have to store your coins on exchanges. You can buy and sell once you have account in any of those. And here, you might like to read this: http://time.com/money/5063203/how-to-invest-in-bitcoin/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Do.

Do your own research and analysis about the market.

Do invest only what you afford to lose.

Don'ts

Don't be so gullible with fake news and don't ever panic when the market starts to crash.

Simple reminders but effective if applied.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀