Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28281 times)
Adunni6758 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

You are very right and spot on
The situations at the moment has caused so many disrespect
Sometimes I wonder if bounty hunters can go on strike and proof to Bounty managers and project dev
That their project has no chances of survival if we don’t promote them on

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Steemit
Medium
LinkedIn
Instagram
Golos
Bitcointalkforum

And even bloggers who use personal website
The time when bounty hunters will be cherished is already UPon us
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

Kudos! to you because you have enlightened something for bounty hunters the pride that they have, That just like working in the company bounty hunters are working late in keeping the job done, I really think that they have invested their time in doing the job and keeping the campaign alive the should not beg for tokens because they have the right in claiming fruit of their labor, And yes we can say that they have the right to claim what they have work on but apparently bounty campaign have a tendency if not successful, and the fruit of their labor will be gone as well, and I really think this is the time were they really waste their efforts and time this is a reality and risk they will take in joining up a bounty campaign.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

There are so many problems encountered recently. Bounty hunters are part of the forum. Maintain the development of the forum. I think it is possible for me to post a list of projects that have done tasks without rewards. Bounty hunters must safeguard their legitimate interests.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

Yeah i have also observed this lately, most of the projects are making lame excuses and not easily paying the reward to the bounty hunters, i even know some projects that have still not paid the bounty hunters even after 6 months of ico end which is pathetic behavior.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

right we don't need to beg because we work not like airdrop. we work as marketing and we also have to get results because we spend a lot of time. we are quite silent if it is not yet time for the token at the claim or distribution we will also protest when the token has not been given but has passed the distribution date. we claim it and collect it not as a beggar but like an employee who is late to get a salary from his boss
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

I see most investors look down on Bounty hunters because they feel they are responsible for crashing the price or value of a project .

While it is great to enlighten people about bounty hunters, I believe this is just a case of perception. Bounty hunters are important in the blockchain Ecosystem just like investors..

However I must say that some BH make the situation seem bad with their blackmail techniques  which is why BH are termed beggars

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

That's right when you talk about the efforts of the levelers who have spent on ICO projects. There are things that my hunters feel are underestimated, and the projects are finding ways to postpone or reduce their bonuses intentionally.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

You've exerted some efforts to promote their project then it is not a giveaway token, you've worked for it so you deserve to be paid for what they promised back then when they are launching their own campaigns, managers and owners are responsible to pay bounty hunters, why launching any campaign in the first place where there is no assurance about the payments, there are bounty abusers we can't deny it but there are also owners and devs who abuses bounty hunters.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Yes it all depends on the unity. If we all joined our hands then there will be no run for projects. So it depends on us.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
Merited by pixie85 (1)

I wouldn't call it begging, but some bounty hunters do operate under some very questionable ethics.
How much spam is being generated by people just looking to get a dollar worth in tokens?

This place has seen the effects of these bounty spam campaigns first hand.

Yeah, bounty hunters might not be beggars, but the majority of them certainly ar spammers.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I agree 100%! not only efforts, but time, which otherwise could have been spent on family members or friends or good holiday trip. there should be some justice, after all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

I'm agree with you , we are not beggars and we don't like to be but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't fight for our rights and asking them from bounty hunters if they don't give it to us by themselves , We are wasting time and energy and expect pay out!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Bounty hunters are not beggars

I am just looking on the title!
this is what the fuck already!
my nerves got really shakin.
i am a bounty hunter.
i am never a beggar, i work hard!
i do work hard for every cent i get on this community via bounty.
so give some damn respect!
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

I wouldn't call it begging, but some bounty hunters do operate under some very questionable ethics.
How much spam is being generated by people just looking to get a dollar worth in tokens?

This place has seen the effects of these bounty spam campaigns first hand.

Yeah, bounty hunters might not be beggars, but the majority of them certainly ar spammers.

not only they are spamming all over the place, some of them also kept asking about the same thing or same question from page to page even after the manager or the team replied it from their previous question. sometimes, they are not beggars but they did what beggars did.

Yes it all depends on the unity. If we all joined our hands then there will be no run for projects. So it depends on us.

there will be no unity if money is involved mate, people will always think about their own benefit instead of others. plus why would they stop doing it, if they live with it?
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

Are hunters beging for tokens? dont think so they dont ,i am hunter too but never do it and managers who understand promotion is very important for project pay for work and all is right.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

I have not heard that campaigners are called "beggars". If you have fulfilled all the conditions and complied with the rules, you earned your reward correctly, and if the project you participated in is good and responsible, then you will receive your reward without any problems.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Unfortunately, there are many project developers and even bounty managers who are looking at bounty hunters as beggars. And frankly speaking if that the kind of mindset they have then it can be better for all parties if they choose not to work with bounty hunters in the first place. Bounty hunters should be treated as partners in the project and though they are not investing money but have we not heard the old adage that TIME IS GOLD? One big reason I am making a lie-low on promoting ICOs is the fact that many project developers are not honest in dealing with the bounty hunters...as if their words and promises do not have any value at all and that we can just be disposed anytime.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

Any work, whatever it is, should be paid accordingly. Bounty hunters do some work to promote projects while spending their time. To evaluate its quality is one question, and not to pay for the work done is another thing altogether. We should not beg, managers should pay everyone according to the terms of the campaign.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

The reality is that, most bounty managers are either bounty hunters or were once bounty hunters so I don't know why they sometimes connive with the project owners and cheat bounty hunters with tokens less than what was promised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: