Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28284 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

I totally agree with your thinking. It reflects everything I do in order to promote a project.
In addition to what you mentioned, I would like to add that there are some ICO project developers that manage to scam the crypto community with the help of us. Which is even worse harm to the crypto world and consequently, the ICO projects is still seen as a high-risk investment.

Fortunately, there are ICO projects that are legitimate that respect the Bounty Hunters and stimulate them to improve their tasks and be rewarded for their effort.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

I really do like what you say here because this is so true. The time we spend in promoting took almost a lot of our time - in these days, 3 months minimum and it could take up to 8 months before it can be exchanged. And some of these ICOs are scam so bounty hunters work in risks.

Live for the moment.
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

it is well written, there is no need to waste time on empty things, but you can develop by completing the tasks of the project and getting rewarded for it, especially for schoolchildren.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

Its annoying and irritating when some bounty managers make bounty hunters beg for their own tokens or stakes it make me sick and even when you try to make see the very truth they become saucy and insult you this attitude i think should be corrected
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

I read here a good topic about the responsibility of the hunters
In that they must choose the good project so that they do not participate in spreading scam
This is a new dimension to the function of the hunters
It's really an important job that helps spread the word by spreading useful projects.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

Bounty hunters are not beggars

I am just looking on the title!
this is what the fuck already!
my nerves got really shakin.
i am a bounty hunter.
i am never a beggar, i work hard!
i do work hard for every cent i get on this community via bounty.
so give some damn respect!

Are you calling posting on this forum a hard work? Do I have to remind you that paid posting was introduced so that people who participate in the discussion can get some coins, and at the same time help spread the word about various projects and websites. You people made a hard work out of it, started to think of it as a full time job.
And on top of it all you demand respect for your "hard work"! Give me a fucking break.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

I see most investors look down on Bounty hunters because they feel they are responsible for crashing the price or value of a project .

While it is great to enlighten people about bounty hunters, I believe this is just a case of perception. Bounty hunters are important in the blockchain Ecosystem just like investors..

However I must say that some BH make the situation seem bad with their blackmail techniques  which is why BH are termed beggars

You made a very good point, I think bounty hunters are the cause of their problem, some people try to cheat in a bounty and make the bounty team to fear allocating a huge amount of tokens to a particular person, In such as much as i don't support the ICO team treating the bounty hunters bad, but I will blame the hunters. The moment we start having more honest hunters, there won't be any problem i think.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

unfortunately, it is really the case that many bountie hunters have to beg for their payment. many ico operators do not treat their participants well after the ico and leave a lot of time with the payment.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

thanks for hitting the nail on the head, I call bounty hunters investors. they invest their time, energy and most importantly their intellectual property, thus they are investing. You know sometimes I get very angry to see the way they are treated, projects do with them what they can never try with youtube, google, and other centralized advertising bodies. Bounty hunters need to be respected. The only catch is that some bounty hunters have turned themselves into beggars without dignity... so they are treated the way they present themselves. Its a message to all bounty hunters

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

There are so many problems encountered recently. Bounty hunters are part of the forum. Maintain the development of the forum. I think it is possible for me to post a list of projects that have done tasks without rewards. Bounty hunters must safeguard their legitimate interests.

Checking KYC by the ICO teams for bounty hunters has already become a very big problem, which these ICO teams are fully using to not pay their earned tokens. If such a check is announced at the end of the ICO or even after its completion, and this was not previously indicated, this should be regarded as fraud, since tokens will definitely not be paid to many headhunters. We need to publish a list of such ICO teams for public viewing and consider them scammers. Now it is even required to indicate whether the relatives of the headhunter are engaged in political activities and if so, they are denied payment of earned tokens. This is generally some kind of nonsense. Something to do with it. There is just a blatant non-payment of earned tokens on any far-fetched pretext for the so-called KYC verification. KYC checks should only be carried out before joining the ICO generosity campaign.
 In general, such a test for bounty hunters is absolutely illegal, since we are not investors in ICO projects.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

I know that there are honest, hard working bounty hunters out there.
It's a shame that they are not treated well or even not paid.

But, on the other hand, there are way more liers and cheaters out there.
And often the word "beg" is used because, Yes, it honestly does sound like begging.

Having done and continue to do bounty hunting myself, I can honestly say that it isn't hard work.
Signature, twitter, facebook, telegram, and reddit campaigns all take just a couple minutes a day to fulfill quotas.
I've only done translation once, and that took a lot of effort and time, but it was just a one time thing.
I haven't done media campaigns (youtube, blogs, articles) but my colleagues say that also is very simple.

The only way I can think it takes someone most of their time is if they have multiple accounts and doing more than 5 bounties at once.
But if they did that, wouldn't they be cheaters? Since most bounties require you only do one at a time?

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

there have been many bounty hunters who have not been paid because projects promoted have not been able to raise funds, scam, unfair managers etc.
it's all a risk, even investing with the money we have now is also at risk. how to avoid the failure?
- market analysis.
- project analysis
- read the roadmap
- read wp
- See the developer account and advisor

I've done it and this minimizes failure. Wink Wink
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

So many factors have contributed to the way bounty hunters are being treated, most of the bounty hunters are architect of the whole thing, the tokens bounty hunters get as rewards is earned and not dashed so bounty hunter should carry themselves with dignity because there is dignity in labour.. A lot of resources is required to promote ICOs ranging from time, energy, knowledge and money to subscribe for internet service and electricity
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

We bounty hunters also do have some work to do for the things we get here in the cryptocurrency community. But some newbies are though.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Are you calling posting on this forum a hard work? Do I have to remind you that paid posting was introduced so that people who participate in the discussion can get some coins, and at the same time help spread the word about various projects and websites. You people made a hard work out of it, started to think of it as a full time job.
And on top of it all you demand respect for your "hard work"! Give me a fucking break.
Yes, posting is not supposed to be seen as hard work and it is the duty of every account holder on this forum, who does not want to remain ignorant in this crypto space.
Contrary to this, if not for the bounty that most account holders participate in, no one would have been put under the pressure of making at least 15 posts per week. Everyone would just have just keep posting ordinarily.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

Seems like you do have a horrible past experiences with bounty programs mate  Grin But overall those points are really indeed valid which even bounty hunters aren't investors but
the things we do indirectly invest by means of promoting can really be treated the same.The fact that project owners doesn't really care too much with that thing yet they are more
concern more into the ones who put up money literally into their project and that's the sad fact.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

Yes, posting is not supposed to be seen as hard work and it is the duty of every account holder on this forum, who does not want to remain ignorant in this crypto space.
Contrary to this, if not for the bounty that most account holders participate in, no one would have been put under the pressure of making at least 15 posts per week. Everyone would just have just keep posting ordinarily.
each person belongs to his own type of activity. It is necessary to take into account the specifics of life in certain countries, where only with the help of cryptocurrency you can become financially independent, giving the Bounty company everything in due time. Nevertheless, We still do this work, despite the differences on this issue.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

I am not seeing so many bounty hunters begging for tokens they have promoted, honestly... Maybe those are the newbie bounty hunters that entered in bounties project without doing a little research about the project itself, ending up doing bounties for scam projects, fake ico and fake bounties. Always check the website and the team composition guys! I always say that.
But I agree with you anyway, if a bounty hunter is doing his job, he shouldn't beg or ask or for his token rewards

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

You have truly made some valid points and the fact remain that bounty hunters apart from being paid their rewards in due time, without constantly asking for it. Bounty hunters are meant to be respected , at least for the genuine and sincere ones among them.
Imagine posting at this time when i am supposed to b sleeping,  because most times, i go about trading then come back to make posts on the forum.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

Bounty hunters are a major part of the coin adoption and they should be treated with respect, I hate this kind of ICO that doesn't honor their commitment, bounty managers who did this should be given red tag, honestly, I saw some bounty hunters getting that red tag for mishandling their bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: