Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28285 times)
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

There should be no occupational discrimination. Too many people don't understand this, but I think this is an internal struggle for bounty hunters. They may have less and less space to survive. Bounty hunters are working for the cryptocurrency market. This is a profession.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

I totaly agree with you.  bounty hunter are doing a job and they do work.
But some bounty hunter who take the work of others and cheat this people should be fighted from all.
d3nz

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

The reason why Bounty Hunters are "beggars" its because they are asking for token even though the distribution is not yet started.

And always messaging the forums, telegram, and other social media sites "When distribute?, When exchange?, I didn't receive token..blah blah". that's cause to make bounty hunters a beggar.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

I totally agree with that, bounty hunters are paid based on their contribution and allocation from the project, and bounty hunter supposed to be the key element to promote the project, so it can be said bounty hunters supposed to be an honourable job, so its not appropriate to beg for more coin, if you want more coin then you should contribute more to the project
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
Thats true mate,they must treat bounty hunters importantly because we were able to exert our time and ideas inorder to promote the project well.We want to gave our best in promoting and what we want is just a respect on our efforts and hardwork.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

I fully agree with the author, as he is a member of many bounty companies. And it is a shame when a project turns out to be a Scam, or cuts the pool for the bounty. Which is also not uncommon. As a result, the time spent on the promotion of the project is paid very low, or not paid at all. This unfortunately can not be fought, have to accept and hope for honesty and integrity of managers bounty companies
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

They might not be beggars, but they are sometimes annoying. When they see that the value of token does not reach their expected level, they start whining everywhere. They should have known that this might happen and should move on. Again there are those users that spam every where with there no sense making posts. That's more annoying than begging.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

wow, it's very painful to say that. those who say that must be people who don't know about technological developments in the crypto world. bounty hunter is not a beggar in my opinion. but they work using technology.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Yeah i agree with you bounty hunters are not beggars. We did some task, spend our time and energy in front of conputer. The word "claim" is perfect for us. We asking our reward that already promised from bounty manager. Maybe some of bounty hunters spam on this forum and i disagree with that.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

The projects which got successful dont care about bounty hunters who have worked for the promotions and the projects which couldnt reach their soft cap cant give anything to bounty hunters, Right now the people who are having the most trouble is bounty hunters.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Yeah, agree on you, thats why the company build a bounty campaign, its our job to get coins and tokens. But its okay that give a credit to the bounty hunters because of us, the project become popular because of our campaign.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Of course, a bounty hunter is not a beggar and they work with their hard work and precious time. But there are many projects, who do not want to pay bounty hunters. It's very frustrating for a bounty hunter.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Well I got your point that all are true it depends on how a bounty hunter works, you know many of them are caught cheating, and they still claim that they do the proper work. I do not say that all bounty hunter do that but most of them are actually cheating, and they always try to find a new way to cheat you know, I am a bounty hunter myself but I really hate them who cheat when they bounty hunting, it also affect the others that are do it properly.

fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
it is true sometimes I think if I join in chatting on official telegram (not bounty) and talk a little about the bounty hunters they call investors immediately ridicule, even though we are working instead of asking for tokens without effort. if not for us it seems that many projects don't reach the softcap
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Well I got your point that all are true it depends on how a bounty hunter works, you know many of them are caught cheating, and they still claim that they do the proper work. I do not say that all bounty hunter do that but most of them are actually cheating, and they always try to find a new way to cheat you know, I am a bounty hunter myself but I really hate them who cheat when they bounty hunting, it also affect the others that are do it properly.

None of the bounty hunters sign contracts, which means that they agree to participate in bounty with the risk of not receiving remuneration or wasting time and resources. Unfortunately, we aren't protected in any way, therefore, either you are participating in a bounty or not, it’s a personal matter and a problem for everyone.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I would not beg for my pay. I would only ask when i receive my payment, but i would never beg for it. I would not give up my dignity for my payment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
opaopa33

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Bounty hunters are not beggars. They promote ideas. This is a job. Work must be paid by contract.
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

some bounty manager think "whatever" for bounty hunter, if we have a question or some problem they dont want answer and some project if we asking about distribution bounty they can kick out from telegram group

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Yes you are right, we're not beggars we are working hard for it so it should be given promptly and accordingly of what they had stated .
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 854

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Bounty hunters are not beggars. They promote ideas. This is a job. Work must be paid by contract.

Well we can say for majority, they treat just like a regular job. But there are bounty hunters who look at it as a sideline, because they have a day job that's why they chooses to do just bounty because it doesn't take a lot of time.

But I totally agree that bounty hunters shouldn't be taken for granted. There are hunters who cheated, but there's also who work very hard to promote the project in social media so they have every rights to be paid and be respected as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x