Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28281 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

I agree, we are just asking for the rewards in exchange of effort we have exerted on promoting their projects. Bounty hunters play big roles for a project to become successful. Promoting their projects is not easy , hunters exert time and effort for them to fulfill their required tasks and ofcourse to get paid for it. Bounty hunters are promoters, promoters have their working fee so pay them correctly.

No matter of how much use bounty hunters are, they remain so unprotected. I mean that there is no legal relationship between a bounty hunter and a team manager, so in fact the team may not pay the bounties out. The reputation is another story, but if we stay material - nobody has to pay bounty hunters anything Sad

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Who told you that bounty hunters are beggars? Yes, bounty hunters don't put money on coins or ICOs but joining campaigns is not a joke. It takes a lot of time and effort before you receive the rewards you deserve. And also, there is still a risk of getting scammed.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

No matter how it was, but it seems to me that lately it turns out, because in most cases of recent projects it seems to me that all the same it’s true and people most often do ask
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Yes you are right we are doing our job and we are helping to icos about advertisement and creating their own community. In my opinion that is huge job. I think a project without community can not do anything in that crypto space. Everyproject need advertisement and need their own strong community and we are providing that to these companies so yes we need to claim we shouldnt beg .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Unfortunately, bounty hunters have to ask for or ever beg tokens which may be invaluable at all in the nearest time. As I know some years ago, all bounty hunters got their profit in ETH.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Yes, they put a lot of effort, but always follow the terms and conditions of the bounty, namely bounty management has the right to change T&Ds at the end of the campaign and we do not have the right to change it.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

i feel the same way when i see bounty hunter asks when the distribution will be and yet the team or the community manager just ignore the question like its been asked by a nobody. if it weren't for these guys, they may never have the funds to keep their project going. just keep it real, ICO are done many times since the time i have been developer team needs promotion and the people can do it besides the marketing staff you have are the ones you can find here i the forum with social media accounts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

Yes I always hear about this issue that bounty hunters are begging for their payment from the campaigns that they have participated or let just say many of them are just making non sense excuses in order not to pay those bounty hunter and some also are paid but not completely so bounty hunters ask for the remaining balance of their payment because they felt being cheated despite the time and efforts that they had made.   
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

So everyone have all the right to say here in crypto since we are anonymous and we didn't seen personally , but for me the words beggar is better than the words scammers and hacker
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Being beggars is that what you asking without any return, it is different in bounty hunters all you ask here is the payment of your hardwork it may seems that if want to have tokens you should have double your efforts not begging for someone that is out of control of the highness...

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I totally agree with that, bounty hunters are paid based on their contribution and allocation from the project, and bounty hunter supposed to be the key element to promote the project, so it can be said bounty hunters supposed to be an honourable job, so its not appropriate to beg for more coin, if you want more coin then you should contribute more to the project
Yeah, that's true. All we get is suitable with what we have done. Maybe some people just can not be more patient in waiting for the result of their job so they always ask about their token to the team of the project.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

I totally agree with that, bounty hunters are paid based on their contribution and allocation from the project, and bounty hunter supposed to be the key element to promote the project, so it can be said bounty hunters supposed to be an honourable job, so its not appropriate to beg for more coin, if you want more coin then you should contribute more to the project
Yeah, that's true. All we get is suitable with what we have done. Maybe some people just can not be more patient in waiting for the result of their job so they always ask about their token to the team of the project.
maybe they want more tokens than the allocated one, that would make more sense because you are getting paid because you are advertising their project, you cant get rid of the greed of humanity, some bounty hunters can wait and some others cant like me but it cant be helped because you need to wait.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

One of the misconceptions of some is that bounty hunters are nothing to write home about, but this is not true. In one way or the other everybody hunts. I am a bounty hunter and I am proud to be because I work before I can earn anything in bounty. I am not a beggar. I also invest a little but I'm of bounty hunting than investing.  There are also many bounty hunters that are investors.
For as many that still have that notion, I must them that, we bounty hunters are not beggars.
I don't beg for tokens, some may do. I accept whatever my stake is in accordance with the work I have done for such project.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

If people invested their time in the promotion of the project, I think he has the right to demand a badge for what he promoted , and I think it's the right decision to do so!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Who told you that bounty hunters are beggars? Yes, bounty hunters don't put money on coins or ICOs but joining campaigns is not a joke. It takes a lot of time and effort before you receive the rewards you deserve. And also, there is still a risk of getting scammed.
You need learn to read properly before commenting.
I have noticed that there other people who did not read the details of whatthe author is trying to say before commenting.
He did not say bounty hunters are beggars, but that he hate to see some bounty hunters not standing on their right. Bounty hunters deserve the reward for the work done and that they should not beg if not paid, rather, they should claim their rewards.
Read properly next time.
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

I really don't like it when someone calls a bounty hunter beggar just for asking when they are gonna get the tokens. People spend their time promoting and others who but talk like they are just getting them for free.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

We honestly do the work, the conditions of which are registered initially and should not change, and then complain about us when we demand our payments. Unfortunately, bounty hunters have no guarantees on payments.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

You are right on point bro, you will promote a project for about 14weeks, and wait for ICO for another 3 months, instead of paying the rewards, the next thing is we are on pause. For only God knows when, the project will resume back. It might not even resume back. At the end seven months is gone.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

Of course you are right. But unfortunately not we manage the project. And they can calmly not pay a bounty reward. And the only real punishment they can get for this is mistrust on the part of new investors, but sometimes it does not matter.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

The participants of the bounty is essentially an advertising campaign for any project.Advertising is always well paid and it is a pity that many do not get what they deserve.But let's be fair and still recognize that many projects still pay what they promised.And some companies even pay bounty participants very well.to me myself am disgusting when the ICO became successful with the help of the participants of the bounty and the team collected a hard cap and then just the bountists come in and get humiliated asking for their tokens.This is a pathetic picture, but at the moment there are practically no methods of influencing the project team that conducts ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: