Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28285 times)
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

I agree. Bounty hunters are not to be treated as a common beggars. They should be treated as an employee. Because they are working also for the marketing of the ico project. And they should be given privilege. Because we spend time on the project rather than spending time with the family. And the ico project should also be thankful on the bounty hunters because we don't know, the reason for big investors to come, all because of the bounty hunters.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

in this bounty hunter is indeed considered one eye. This did not escape the free coins obtained though honestly sure bounty hunter not to say like that. Moreover, the bounty hunter has always been accused of being a perpetrator of the fall in price after entering the market and ICO is bad enough. When the bounty helps in the marketing field and without this, a small ICO the possibility to succeed. reasonable if necessarily has to be paid and not beg or ask.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

I totally agree with your valid opinion,bounty hunters are not beggars,we always put in a lot of hard work into the ICO campaign success, so we are suppose to compensated proportionally and not treated as beggars. Thanks for voicing out!
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

I support you, although bounty hunters are not protected, but we should protect ourselves, we should have our own dignity! If someone is willing to build a hunter community, then I will be happy to join and boycott the garbage bounty and share trading experience!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

Although bounty hunters do not invest in a project, they also need to get their tokens, because the time they spent can be equated to financial investments.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

That is what I sometimes see, it will be very difficult to achieve success, of course, the new ICO project for example there are no bounty hunters, so bounty hunters should not be treated like beggars, because they have worked hard to achieve the success of the project, with them spending their time to promote for the sake of projects that are supported can achieve success and success, so they are very worthy to get a reward from their hard work.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

bounty hunters do work and are promised payments according to what they do, when not paid, it must be claimed, because it is a right that must be accepted by the bounty hunter, and is an obligation that must be fulfilled by the company. For that, what should be the right, we must claim it and not beg to be given the promised token
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

I do believed everything we ask from BM and ICO teamembers are like our salary because we don't ask it for free. We work hard for it, we spent our time, efforts and even our knowledge. Sometimes they really get annoyed to us( bounty hunter) because we often ask regarding our token. If they provide us date and fulfill their words, I don't think we have the reasons to beg in their main channel. We are not beggars, we work for it, even airdrop participants work for it.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I am also sorry that now it has become a normal situation when bounty hunters beg for their reward, and investors sitting sometimes in the same telegram, enter into a dialogue and try to humiliate them. Not all investors find out about the project thanks to the bounty program, but many. But there are such hunters who really beg for rewards, although they didn't fulfill the conditions. These are really annoying.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

bounty hunters do work and are promised payments according to what they do, when not paid, it must be claimed, because it is a right that must be accepted by the bounty hunter, and is an obligation that must be fulfilled by the company. For that, what should be the right, we must claim it and not beg to be given the promised token
If the team behind are legit and decent then there's no need for begging the rewards that should be belong to the bounty hunters, like what you have said it should be rewarded accordingly as it was been work properly, its an obligation for the team to give the stake correctly and no need to beg for it, but things happen for a reason and we should learn from it.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Bounty hunters aren't beggars , yeah, they just complete their job and they want it to be payed in time, nothing more. We are facing negative attitude from bounty managers and so on

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

If you feel that you are being degraded  for being a bounty hunter and you want special treatment, why not try to invest some money to that project so that you'll  get the respect you want. Some bounty hunters are so impatient to wait. I dont know if it is greed or they dont enough money to buy food so they force the team or bounty managers to distribute the bounty token immediately. Please understand the current situation of the market, no project wants to get rekt this time, they need good timing, please understand if they are delaying the distribution. Im a bounty hunter too but i understand the investors are the first priorities to get their token so as a bounty hunter i understand that i need to wait patiently.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Right! The bounty hunter is not a beggar at all. They do not invest money but still get the money and free coins. In order to do so, hunters have to work hard to find good bonuses. Successfully participate in signature campaigns. This takes a lot of time.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Fully agreed with your opinion that bounty hunters give their precious time to promote the projects and they get huge volume growth due to this widespread promotion through their solid media profiles. They don't get anything free and they get paid for their valued time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Right! The bounty hunter is not a beggar at all. They do not invest money but still get the money and free coins. In order to do so, hunters have to work hard to find good bonuses. Successfully participate in signature campaigns. This takes a lot of time.
Agreed, although the bounty hunters do not invest money in projects but they still invest a lot of time to complete the tasks of the project, they are more hardworking than any investor, they contribute and receive the reward is correct, there is no reason to say they are beggars. The beggar is only for those who do not contribute, lazy in all activities and waiting for others to donate money to them, bounty hunters have no similarities to this, saying they are true beggars is an insult to them.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

A beggar go to the street and beg for alms without a sweat. Bounty hunters have to work first before they get their tokens after many weeks of posting in this forum. A bounty hunter can't become like a beggar if they start to claim their tokens after for some weeks. Others are not so lucky to get their tokens because the bounty turned to scam. The present situation of the market will surely affects the distributions of tokens so expect a delay and try to have patience while waiting.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Yes, indeed, I had this several times. After the bounty I didn't have any rewards, although other participants already had distribution. And I had to write bounty managers and find out what was the matter. This is not a very pleasant feeling and you really feel like a beggar. But I want to say that not everyone acted fairly. There were those who simply said that the distribution was over and that was all. I couldn't prove anything and didn't get anything.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.

I totally agree with what you said there. Bounty hunters are definitely not treated right from some of the bounty managers out there. And as I'm always sayin even though we aren't investing our money in some project we are investing our time in it, which for me personally and I believe other bounty hunters too means alot. So yeah we should be treated better for our time and work we do.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

A lot of time and energy is spent on bounty hunting which makes it a real time job and every labourer also deserves his wage so every bounty hunter deserves to be rewarded. The challenge these days however is that a lot of those tokens eventually are worthless even when they get to the exchange maybe due to a shitty project or scam. It is not enough to be rewarded with tokens but valuable ones

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

There are bounty hunters who know their place. You have to work if you want a reward. Asking for tokens is not a solution

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████