Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28281 times)
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

It's easy to teach projects how to respect their bounty hunters: if a team doesn't want to pay for our work, we can easily tell the community the truth about it by wearing signatures saying "/projectname/ is a scam" and creating tweets, posts, articles, videos about it. But we should work together and support each other in these cases.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

bounty hunters are not beggars and so should be respected in every way possible and should be given the preferences that they deserve because they participate in a more sensitive area in the search for funds for the projects in which they participate in.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

i am a bounty hunter and i am not a beggar.
i am doing this kind of this like an investor.
yeah i am not giving any amount but i am putting my load work onto this.
if being  a bounty hunter is a beggar then all beggar is innovative then!
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I really understand what you are saying, although many say that bounty hunters get free coins but in reality it's not free because we also need capital, even though it's small but in essence it's not free, anyway we work becomes very reasonable if we are paid and it is also very reasonable when we demand to be paid

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

bounty hunters are not beggars and so should be respected in every way possible and should be given the preferences that they deserve because they participate in a more sensitive area in the search for funds for the projects in which they participate in.

But even in the project management team are seeing bounty hunters as hungry, and are very dumbfounded in answering them. Have made many others as investors also see them like that
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

In that case, I think bounty hunters are not beggers it's true but they deserve to get rewarded from that projects they are promoting.
Sometimes many bounty managers are made mistake and that's why bounty hunters are getting excited about their reward. Every project manager should respect each and every bounty hunters so that they can get more confidence in working into it.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

Yes bounty hunter are not begger we are working hard for what we are getting if we don't put money but will are contributing what we can.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Actually, I agree with you, hate to see bounty hunters begging for their rewards, but that becomes a problem sometimes there are some bounty hunters who ruin the atmosphere, for example they discuss bounty but not exactly and many of them ask for exchanger problems even though the ico hasn't finished selling it maybe that caused ico to be reluctant to give rewards to bounty hunters (not all parties ico)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

I think that you are right and now it is really considered to be bounty hunters as beggars who go and ask for tokens for the work done, and in fact, these projects need us and it is also very surprising to see managers who are also disgusting to bounty hunters, and in fact without us they will not be needed by anyone!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Thank you for putting up this post. For giving pride and respect to what we do. Most people look down on us, yes you were right. They look at us like beggars. But were not. We're trying to get what we've worked hard for. It's just sad to think that some people think lowly of us.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
But there are a lot of projects that do not pay for bounty hunters for the specified time they give so why are so many hunters asking these questions: When will pay? When do we get our tokens? and many other questions.
Most hunters looking for bounty daily costs so much pressure on themselves so do not despise them.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

We are definitely not beggars as we are getting the reward for a job done. But sometimes we behave like beggars when
we dump our tokens for a penny without making any research on the project. Doing so, we are not respecting our own
work and the  work of other colleagues. And we cannot blame others for such behavior.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
akie17

Activity: 36
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Definitely not beggars.
Bounty hunters work for the project in exchange of free tokens? Nope, its not free.
Bounty hunters are freelancers and help for the development and advertisement of the project although its not formal still they take a part for promotions. Tokens or reward are given to them in exchange of the work they done. They are not begging they are just claiming what they deserve.
Who would like to work in a company without pay?

Although some bounty hunters take it to some level that they try to harass projects to get some tokens but not all.

There are still bounty hunters that play these deal right and they deserve to be paid.

Bounty hunters are not beggars, they work hard and they deserve to be paid.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

You were right we are working on our own sweat, So we have the right for the reward that we deserve to get.
So I disagree if the project manager or the project owner to make us doing something complicated to get what is our right to have.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

Yeah it's TRUE that they devote their time to promote a project. I think there should be some rules regarding payment to bounty hunters . There must be some rules for their enterencebut once they entered they must be given respect while payment and ensure token would be listed

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

it became like that cause some people have constantly spammed the telegram channel of when bounty end? etc etc about bounty, i understand that those channel are intend for Customers, and those customers seeing some guys spamming about bounty etc is kinda a let down. but i do agree we should be treated as investors as well even tho not directly we did spend time that can never be bought back again and we should be compensate for those

MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

Well said, I am very much looking forward to hunters can unite, but this seems impossible, because everyone is busy with their own business!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

Yes it is ! Bounty hunters are not beggars for the reason that they are working for the money they get as a rewards in joining bounties. They are usually called beggars because most bounty hunters immediately dumped their tokens and it is the reason why investors are getting mad at them and usually called them a beggars in the crypto industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

right we bounties claim our payment because it's our right. when we want to follow the karuni we have registered and our names are already listed in the list so after working long enough the promised payment becomes our right that they must fulfill and they pay not later after the project ico succeed the bounties are not paid and do not fulfill their rights much from developers doing things like this. to be honest I hate developers like those who are dishonest and don't want to pay their workers' rights
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

Definitely agree with you. You are absolutely right. Some people see bounty hunter as a beggar. We just want what's right. ICOs allocate a budget for advertising. We're advertising them.
They pay for advertising agencies immediately. But they don't do us. They're always delaying. They're halving the payment. There's a lot like this ...

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀