Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28285 times)
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

Ofcourse, bounty hunters are not beggars and will never be beggars. It's just that, they are not into trading and they chose to just join bounty campaigns. Not everyone is inclined with trading.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

Ofcourse, bounty hunters are not beggars and will never be beggars. It's just that, they are not into trading and they chose to just join bounty campaigns. Not everyone is inclined with trading.
they become beggars in main channel group if bounty didnt distributed soon.and their act really disturb investors and developers team.if we have patience maybe we would not do this.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are not beggars. We all bounty hunters are part of this forum. I think that we have invested our time and hard work in doing the bounties. So we don’t beg, we claim our payment because it's our right.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
I totally agree with you, cause we bounty hunter has done our work so we have the right to get what should be ours.
So i got a bit irritated when there are complicated stuff that need to be done to get our reward after the hard work that we had done.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

I agree. Bounty hunters are not beggars. Our time and effort we place on making decent replies to threads here in the forum are just as good as monetary investments in ICOs. We too deserve to be paid on the right time and we deserve to make profit too. It's just that some managers tend to make bounty hunters wait a long time.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Every ICO project need some marketing promotion that's way they started bounty and airdrop program.This is kind of marketing .All bounty hunter doing marketing for their project for that they are paying token and coin's.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

I agree! We do our job honestly and well, and after that we have to beg to give us our coins! This is an absolutely wrong attitude that must change.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

I often see bounty hunters asking "when distribution" in the telegram, in my opinion they are not begging but they are asking for "payment" rights while supporting the project ... they are asking because now most of the bounty don't want to pay "bounty hunters" so it is very natural always ask that on the telegram

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

they become beggars in main channel group if bounty didnt distributed soon.and their act really disturb investors and developers team.if we have patience maybe we would not do this.
I think that's a reasonable thing when they ask when will distribute the paid to the bounty hunter. When a team can make sure and give the information certainly will not be asked is excessive and it would indeed be disturbing. It's just that investors sometimes also feels most correct because they feel invested in the form of capital for ICO and consider the bounty hunter as destroyer pricing when entering the market.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

Hahaha! Is this how low we have become? I refuse to be seen as one! The way I see it, we bounty hunters have placed this impression upon ourselves. Yes, I and many others will say, 'not me!' Unfortunately there are many hunters especially the new ones who lower themselves as beggars. Hence, the impression. But of course, everybody who knows how bounty works that this is not the case.

juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

right. There are quite a few projects that make me very upset about this. I worked very hard for the Bitnautic project to achieve hardcap. But they ignored us and seemed to despise us. They only reply to the messages of the investors on the channel and do not want to talk about distribution issues. That is a very bad thing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Bounty hunters don't have it easy anymore, a lot of things have changed. Bounty hunting is like any other job, and for sure you would like to get paid for it. All those titles we are being called seems very unfair. Heads up guys, we'll stick up for each other.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Bounty hunters don't have it easy anymore, a lot of things have changed. Bounty hunting is like any other job, and for sure you would like to get paid for it. All those titles we are being called seems very unfair. Heads up guys, we'll stick up for each other.

if the cryptocurrency market will fall further, then it will definitely have a very strong impact on the company's ico market. Based on this, the work of the Bounty Hunters may not be necessary.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

When bounty campaign finished many projects manager starts ignoring hunters problem and they treat very badly! As you mentioned beggar! There should be a rule about it. Because bounty hunters are one of the important parts in the crypto market, without them an ICO or promote crypto coin is not enough to smooth!
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Yes you make a big sense on this but sometimes bounty hunters turn to beggars but the ones that do that are the lazy ones who don’t even spend time doing any bounty so the no the will not receive any big token the start begging for free tokens.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Yes, as it has recently begun to pay tokens with a greater delay. And the price of these tokens drops significantly after entering the exchange.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are very important personalities in the whole  ICO marketing process in the crypto world of business,so they should not be treated unfairly, they should be giving their rightful places by rewarding them as at when due. Thanks

HOMT