Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28281 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
Bounty hunters are not beggars of course. The time you spent promoting that bounty is worth more than what they invest in it. It is not easy to be a bounty hunter, there are lots of stress in doing that promotion of a thing, but at the end they will still not value all the effort and time you have put in promoting their bounty.

Some of them will just pay whatever they want and not count, although those are not my problem cause half is better than none. The worst is working for a scam ICO that wouldn’t pay at last, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Well bounty hunting is a job and it's probably necessary for a project to be successful. You earned your tokens fair and square. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Bounty hunters aint beggars, infact the awareness hunters create for any project shouldn't be over looked. The success of many ICO is as a result of the hard work of hunters and when they demand for their tokens shouldn't be seen as beggars

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

I came across a project where the project developer himself came and started accusing the bounty hunters on some things and that his work was not done properly well. Unfortunately for him, after looking through the works done, his accusation became void and his argument was baseless. Along the line, i discovered that some bounty hunters were accusing fellow bounty hunters, so that the developer would favour them over others.
So most times, bounty hunters also cause this, due to lack of oneness.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

In the success of an ICO project, it is actually the same between investors and bounty hunters. Both of them play an important role, because if only investors without any bounty hunter involvement, then the project will not be published, and vice versa.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:40:06 PM

Why to beg, bounty reward is bounty hunter's right and he should fight for it.You rightly said time spent cannot be taken back, bounty hunters like me are spending lot of time out their busy schedule to promote ICOs through bounty campaign, if someone thinks hunters are not doing anything then he is mistaken, sparing time by bounty hunters with all their own resources used definitely should be seen an investment.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

That's what you get form a decentralized system and also doing a non bitcoin paying bounty.
Some projects are scam and after you must have worked for them the elope after they must have achieved there aim
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

Yes also for me because as a bounty hunter also I don't beg for tokens to be given to me, it is just like a salary to a job and it is our right to claim our rewards that what is equal to our effort to promote their project.
but many of the projects nowadays give you shit tokens to which the equivalent of the tokens they will give is only an amount used to buy candies. This is usually not they promised but since most of them are greedy then therefore the token allocation will be change and that will only matter to a single reason that they will going to invent.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:51:56 PM

Well, in General, I can say a lot, first of Hunters-spend a lot of time on the promotion of projects, especially when at the same time lead 50 or more projects in social networks, pls many give recommendations to investors, plus they invest a lot of money,it's a whole Fund so to speak,which plays a very significant part in the development of the entire crypto market and the entire infrastructure
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

Most projects don't pay attention to the bounty hunters after their project or their sales are finished. Actually their project won't be famous by many people if it's not a bounty hunter who promotes their project. There are also projects that are distributed every 3 months. This is indeed very unfair what we are doing for them.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

I agree with OP that bounty hunters should not beg for their bounty tokens or coins.
We bounty hunters do our part of the bargain - perform what is required.

But I would politely ask bounty admins and project team if they are willing to pay in the telegram group.
I prefer a straight answer - a simple yes or no.

If NO, then no use spending more time creating FUD for the project.
What goes around, always come around.

Their projects eventually fail as they could not keep their word,

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:17:07 PM

True, the bounty hunter is indeed not a beggar to earn income, rather the function of the bounty hunter is more as marketing that promotes a project so that the project progresses.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:23:39 PM

those who begged were those who might still be here and did not pay attention to some of the conversations that were already on telegram, like team would definitely give an answer about distribution date

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:38:49 PM

My opinion is that the hunters here should find out a means to create a community on there own. it is time hunters starts to barging with all this project marketers.  enough of all this maltreatment. i know it is an uphill task but it is achievable. since those companies can negotiate with ico owners, charge them for services been rendered and then pay little or nothing to the workers show how wicked they can be. it is obvious that they collect their own payment  from ICO owners FIRST before kicking off the marketing. whether the project is real or a scam is none of there business. what matters to them is that money has been made.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:44:03 PM

on a more serious note. it is a serious issue. the hunters should work together please. let their be a union that will speak on behalf of the hunters. enough of all these silly KYCs.
if ones wishes to promotes with multiple accounts, please it is his choice.  enough of the payment decision been taking by the promoters. hunters should deliberate on how much they should be paid.
this is a serious issue.

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:47:55 PM

those who begged were those who might still be here and did not pay attention to some of the conversations that were already on telegram, like team would definitely give an answer about distribution date

you might ask yourself why bounty managers do extend bounty campaign without reaching any agreement with hunters. hunters are like slaves to them. why don't they allow hunters to make decisions. when they are fully aware that people engaged in multiple bounties. 

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:34:37 PM

True, the bounty hunter is indeed not a beggar to earn income, rather the function of the bounty hunter is more as marketing that promotes a project so that the project progresses.

in fact the obligation of the bounty hunter indeed promotes the projects they take, so that the project can take place in the future. but sometimes many assume that the bounty hunter is a beggar. so I think this is a trial of a hunter hunter that must be resolved so that the person's opinion is not like this.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:13:13 PM

This is the kind of community we live in and no one seems to care. All they care is investors but not knowing the bounty hunter also plays a vital role in the success of a project. We have to learn to adapt to it because no one will have time for bounty hunters, IMO.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:46 PM

This is a very natural thing if the hunter asks for the token promised by the Bounty project. These participants have helped promote the Project and not a little but months to do it. So that the bounty hunters fight for their rights and they are obliged to pay for them because they have been helped.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:33:53 PM

I believe you are right on this one, for example you barely see project without bounty campaigns having a successful ico, so i belive we all have to be treated nicely as long that all me do is to promote the project.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: