Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello random question about signiture  (Read 170 times)
goldap (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 06:12:39 PM by goldap

how do i add a signature to my account?
i would like to support the pool i am mining on by using their logo but i cant seem to find where to edit my signature in the profile page.
after searching the forums it seems they removed the feature intil you gain merits, have no idea  what merits are can anyone help?

WHAT IS MERIT?

A Proud MinerMore Miner
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Of the credit, this pleasant thing, for which level of yours account on this forum can obtain raising.
How to get it?
1. Write quality posts on good and modern topics
2. Write without errors
3. Not offtop, write on topic
Alberalina

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

I don't know if is ok to ask here. Cooper members can wear signature?
Julia Designer
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

🎨 Design crypto and space 🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

I don't know if is ok to ask here. Cooper members can wear signature?

I think so. Check it here (Does the signature campaign accept copper members?): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032777.0

🔥🔥🔥I PROVIDE THE BEST CRYPTO DESIGN SERVICE EVER (motion graphics, signature, logo, illustration, web design)
goldap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Of the credit, this pleasant thing, for which level of yours account on this forum can obtain raising.
How to get it?
1. Write quality posts on good and modern topics
2. Write without errors
3. Not offtop, write on topic

so how exactly do i give someone merit? i dont see any icons to award it

A Proud MinerMore Miner
goldap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

is there really no clear answer to this? Huh

A Proud MinerMore Miner
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

ffs...

Lock this fucking thread. Take 2 seconds to find the 'clear' answer by taking a look around fucking meta.

Jesus fucking christ.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out how this shit works.

goldap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

ffs...

Lock this fucking thread. Take 2 seconds to find the 'clear' answer by taking a look around fucking meta.

Jesus fucking christ.

you seem pissed off at my question, and your answer and didnt help in any way, you clearly didnt read my post.
i have LOOKED and could not find, so instead of flaming like an idiot point me in the right direction? Undecided

i read in an older topic (which i did not want to necro so i made THIS topic) that signatures were removed and require merits to make them visible, so merits how, make good posts etc, but who decides whats a good post? the mods? i will randomly get a good post merit in 1day or 10 years? seems awfully in the dark and quite random from the sounds of it.
and the replies in the other thread also were clearly confused at the changes made, so i have the right to be asking for a CLEAR answer, so please direct your anger somewhere else Angry

i dont see any way to award people merits on their posts etc, so this must be for VIPs only? or paid memberships? see many questions no answers so i will not lock this topic until i learn more about this hopefully someone with some insight can inform me, until then i will keep trying.

A Proud MinerMore Miner
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

ffs...

Jesus fucking christ.

you seem pissed off at my question, and your answer and didnt help in any way, you clearly didnt read my post.
i have LOOKED and could not find, so instead of flaming like an idiot point me in the right direction? Undecided

i read in an older topic (which i did not want to necro so i made THIS topic) that signatures were removed and require merits to make them visible, so merits how, make good posts etc, but who decides whats a good post? the mods? i will randomly get a good post merit in 1day or 10 years? seems awfully in the dark and quite random from the sounds of it.
and the replies in the other thread also were clearly confused at the changes made, so i have the right to be asking for a CLEAR answer, so please direct your anger somewhere else Angry

i dont see any way to award people merits on their posts etc, so this must be for VIPs only? or paid memberships? see many questions no answers so i will not lock this topic until i learn more about this hopefully someone with some insight can inform me, until then i will keep trying.

Hey, fucking retard;

YOU LOOKED SO FUCKING HARD..

Oh, look at that, literally fucking half a page down, first page of the goddamned meta forum, which I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GO TO.

Fucking useless users can't even fucking listen.

goldap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

wow i didnt actually think you meant there was a "meta" section of the forum, i was just looking in offtopic all the time, like i said i couldnt find it so needed some help. thanks for the direction.
i will lock this topic can be closed cheers Cheesy

A Proud MinerMore Miner
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: